main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Plausible but completely unconfirmed headcanons

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by rktho, Jan 18, 2021.

1. rktho

rktho Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 29, 2020
    Thread for sharing headcanons that may be somewhat baseless or even outlandish, but aren't technically contradicted by current canon. Can be, but doesn't necessarily have to be, crazy. For instance, I believe the e in Tarre Vizsla is only silent in Basic, since Mando'a does not have silent letters, meaning in his native tongue, his name is pronounced "TAR-ray."

Lulu Mars likes this.
  2. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    i still and always will love and kinda believe Sidious created Anakin

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Anakin and Padme had some correspondence between TPM and AOTC, they just never saw each other in person or video-chatted.

4. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    It would make that AOTC romance a lot more plausible

Little Grogu is in the perfect situation to die by Kylo Ren's blade when he turns on Luke

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    darthfettus2015 likes this.
  5. rktho

rktho Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 29, 2020
    I like to imagine that one day Palpatine said to twelve year-old Anakin, "Oh, Anakin, did you know that your friend Amidala is a senator now? She was just here in my office, actually, about five minutes ago," and then for like six years just casually mentioning Padme and what a shame it was he missed her yet again

6. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    When Ben saved Rey, he unwittingly influenced the midi-chlorians to create life in her womb :p

7. Billy Budd

Billy Budd Jedi Padawan

Jan 5, 2021
    Mando spent a lot of time in front of the mirror, trimming his mustache, and regretting the fact that no-one else would ever get the chance to see it.

8. rktho

rktho Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 29, 2020
    That was a popular one back when TROS first came out for some reason. People really wanted Ben to put babies in Rey... by any means necessary...

9. Darth Chuck Norris

Darth Chuck Norris Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2014
    Well, I know a few women who would like Adam Driver to put babies in them, so I can understand this one......;)

10. DarthZieg31

DarthZieg31 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 13, 2021
    That Soboba basically became like the Mike Tyson of our world after winning every race he was on top of the pod racing world but as soon as he lost his first match to Anakin he started to lose it. He would eventually become addicted to drugs and end up as a washed up old nothing only to eventually try pod racing again years later in some big event

Sarge likes this.
  11. -NaTaLie-

-NaTaLie- Force Ghost star 4

Nov 5, 2001
    With the face like that... poor children.

mtt02263 and rktho like this.
  12. Lobot's Wig

Lobot's Wig Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 13, 2020
    This was Ben Kenobi's old flame

[​IMG]

13. -NaTaLie-

-NaTaLie- Force Ghost star 4

Nov 5, 2001
    Padme pays for Shmi's freedom before she marries Cliegg Lars.

14. rktho

rktho Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 29, 2020
    I feel like a surprise virgin birth isn't what they have in mind.

15. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Oh boy. That's so stupid but you can definitely sort of see it

16. rktho

rktho Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 29, 2020
    Nothing like establishing that the Skywalker name is no longer a bloodline and then still having the last living blood Skywalker impregnate the heroine without her knowledge (and therefore consent) in order to leave a backdoor open for a fourth trilogy!

17. CampOfSorgan

CampOfSorgan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 27, 2020
    The will of the Force is why the Ewoks were able to hold their own against a far more advanced, highly trained legion of the Empire's soldiers.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  18. rktho

rktho Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 29, 2020
    No, seriously— how the heck were those tiny arrows supposed to pierce plastoid armor? [looks up a YouTube video of a guy shooting an arrow through a plastic table] Oh, never mind, I guess.

19. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I guess everyone's favorite headcanon is that some of the fires we see during the end celebration of ROTJ represent stormtroopers being cooked, and that the Ewoks ate plenty of stormtrooper meat that evening.

Or is that confirmed by now?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    TripleZero and Billy Budd like this.
  20. Lobot's Wig

Lobot's Wig Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 13, 2020
    The wind tunnel drop and slide on Cloud City were actually part of a popular theme park ride. An Ugnaught told Luke about it when he landed, and that's why he wanted to try it out.

afterlight likes this.
  21. rktho

rktho Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 29, 2020
    It’s confirmed that the Ewoks were going to do that, but the rebels talked them out of that by giving them their rations for the feast instead.

Darth Chuck Norris and Iron_lord like this.
  22. DarthZieg31

DarthZieg31 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 13, 2021
    Darth Maul has to have an catheter and artificial bladder due to the fact he has no male genitalia or lower half at all which also leads to some extra frustration and anger in his mind

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    rktho and Havoc7567 like this.
  23. Havoc7567

Havoc7567 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2021
    After serving in the galactic senate, JarJar ended up being a poor street performer on Naboo.

DarthZieg31 likes this.
  24. Havoc7567

Havoc7567 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2021
    When Luke is talking to Darth Vader at the end of ROTJ you can hear Blaster shots in the background. Because there are no Rebels on the ship, there is a high probability that stormtroopers are killing each other for spots on escape pods.

25. rktho

rktho Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 29, 2020
    This straight out of the Aftermath novels, this is already canon

darthfettus2015 likes this.