main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

What Characters Would You like to See Crossover to other SW Shows?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Zoe Con, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Zoe Con

Zoe Con Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 5, 2020
    With all the new SW shows coming to Disney +, what characters that are currently on shows like The Mandalorian, and those part of the SW lore, would you like to see crossover or be reintroduced? What show in particular?
    Thought it would be interesting to find out.

InterestingLurker and DannyD like this.
  2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Basically any of the Rebels characters. Other than Hera (and by extension Chopper) they feel like they exist in their own universe despite occupying the same part of the timeline currently being explored the most
    Hera again would be a good match for Rangers of the NR
    Sabine not being in the Mandalorian would be a missed opportunity.
    Zeb and Kallus are out and about but we haven't seen them and Ezra seems like an elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about at LFL.

If we get any content in the era of the ST/post ST then it would be cool to see the Resistance characters as well.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  3. Zoe Con

Jun 5, 2020
    It's amazing all the characters that I didn't know about like Ahsoka, I'm so glad I've been introduced to in live action. At the same time, I think they need to be careful that crossing over or reintroducing characters is going to be the right thing narratively. Honestly, I hope Mando 3 doesn't get too busy and focus on Din's character and the Mandalorians.

That said, would be cool at some point for Ahsoka to run into Luke in the Ahsoka series. Or, even Yoda in one of these shows. Also, I'm not trying to have high expectations about this, but would be cool with Mando has a small cameo in the Book of Boba Fett. Again, depends what they are focusing on for Boba. The taking over the Hutt underworld, or what preceded before it. Fun to speculate about it though.

InterestingLurker likes this.
  4. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Dengar, Bossk, IG-88, Zuckuss and 4-LOM in TM and TBOBF.

5. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    Zeb briefly appeared with Hera in a comic, but count me in for more Zeb 'n' Kallus content. Hera is an absolute must in terms of both her role in canon and having the actress pretty much on standby. Sabine is equally essential in one or both of the Mando and Ahsoka shows. So yeah, the Rebels crew.

6. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    Cad Bane, Zeb, Hondo, Luuke, Lando and Lobot.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    Zoe Con likes this.
  7. Awushi Awere

Awushi Awere Jedi Knight star 2

May 11, 2020
    The Acolyte S1:
    Darth Plagueis ('the wise')

Rangers of the New Republic S1:
    Cad Bane, Hondo Onaka, Commander Rex, Iden Versio, Axe Wove

The Mandalorian S3:
    Jar-Jar Binks, Enric Pryde

The Mandalorian S4:
    Snoke, Ochi of Bestoon

Ahsoka S1:
    Sabine Wren, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Ezra Bridger, Hera Syndulla

The Book of Boba Fett:
    4-LOM, Zuckuss, Bossk, Dengar

8. Darth Chuck Norris

Darth Chuck Norris Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2014
    I want all fresh new characters. I want all fresh new stories. I don't want to see the same handful of characters crammed into every show. There's more people in the galaxy than the handful or so that so many seem to want to be in every show. There's plenty of people in the galaxy with interesting stories that do not revolve around the events of the movies and current series. Let's tell their stories. Let's explore their adventures. This doesn't mean you cannot have core characters show up from time to time, but I think the best thing Star Wars can do is to separate from the saga timeline and characters. It doesn't mean they cannot tell stories like Rogue One, or Solo. Or do shows that fill in the gaps, such as Kenobi, but I think aside from those, the characters and stores need to be fresh and original.

9. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    It's probably a reach, but I'd be interested to see Ketsu Onyo in Andor, for her early work with the Rebellion. Depending on the circumstances (which Rebels didn't delve into), she could be a double agent in Black Sun or just provide inside info from her time with them. She could be brought in during the second or (prospective) third season, which would fit the timeline and let the first season have a smaller scope. I could also see her in The Mandalorian, supporting one of the major players if things get really factious.

10. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    I'm hoping that Ahsoka will meet with Obi-Wan at one point or another.

Seems like a great opportunity.

Zoe Con likes this.
  11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    The Acolyte season 1: Plagueis the wise, Mother Talzin, Padawan Dooku and Syfo Dias.

Ahsoka: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Ezra, Sabine, Hera and Zeb, Force ghost Anakin, Snoke cameo.

Kenobi: Anakin and Qui Gon flashbacks, Maul cameo, Emperor Palpatine, Cody and his legion, Yoda cameo, force ghost qui gon.

Book of Boba Fett: Boosk, Dengar, Embo, Cad Bane, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Crimson Dawn, Black Sun, Pykes, Hutts, Hondo.

Rangers of the new republic: Mon Mothma, Shriv, Iden Veriso, Commander Rex and Wolf, Kallus.

Lando: L3, Dryden Vos, Maul cameo, Aurra sing, Jannah, Han Solo and Chewie, Qira.

Mandalorian season 3: Fenn Rau, Jarjar, first order origin.

Zoe Con likes this.
  12. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    It would be cool if a younger Thrawn showed up in The Bad Batch.

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I thin he shows up after the empire has established themselfs, so 5-8 years after the clnone wars.

14. TripleZero

TripleZero Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 13, 2017
    Hera Syndulla by far. Given how she was always taken seriously, I think she would translate perfectly to live action. It doesn't need to be for any particular show, she could fit in anywhere post-RotJ

15. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    Darn. I haven't stayed caught up with the books, comics etc. Was he still with the Chiss Ascendancy before then?

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  16. Darth Vader's Chest Plate

Darth Vader's Chest Plate Jedi Master star 2

Mar 18, 2013
    Lor San Tekka, in any of the shows set inbetween OT-ST eras. Just to flesh out his character and his connection to the Rebellion/Resistance more.

Maz Kanata, she's old enough to be dropped into any if not all of the upcoming shows.

Enfys Nest, Dryden Vos, Beckett, Val & Rio Durrant, given the time frame, they could be involved or mentioned in Andor.

Any of the bounty hunters (ESB), characters from the Cantina (ANH) or Jabba's (RoTJ), they can easily by worked into Andor, BOBF, Mandalorian or even Ashoka. From background appearances to fully fleshed out characters, It would just be fun to see them!

Zoe Con and Sarge like this.
  17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yess during the clone wars and begining of the empire.

18. Zoe Con

Jun 5, 2020
    Getting more excited and interested in The Book of Boba Fett and what characters could show up. May need a rewatch of ROTJ and Empire.

19. 3sm1r

3sm1r Force Ghost star 6

Dec 27, 2017
    I maintain that Qira should appear again as a villain with Maul. They have teased it, it's time to follow up on that plot idea.

20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think after Lando we get a solo show with Qira and Maul.

21. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Yes. I'm on board with this too. I really like Qi'ra.

That would be really great. We can find out what happened to Maul before Rebels.

Fredrik Vallestrand and Zoe Con like this.
  22. 3sm1r

3sm1r Force Ghost star 6

Dec 27, 2017
    What about Kenobi ?
    Shouldn't Maul already appear in Kenobi? If this is the case, a Qira cameo doesn't sound like the craziest idea in the world to me.

23. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    I think an interesting angle to tie in the Disney+ stories with the ST is if they somehow manage to bring in Bala Tik and Kanjiklub.

I'm personally not the biggest fan of the ST, but I also don't have any expectation that it will be de-canonized or re-branded as an alternate timeline. So we're going to have to face the facts that eventually the Disney+ stories will tie into it.

24. SmokeMonster4815162342

SmokeMonster4815162342 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2015
    I wanna see some of the Solo characters (Qi’ra, Maul, and Han) in Lando, Andor and/or Kenobi.

(What if Andor and Qi’ra become a thing, but Andor has to kill her in the name of the Rebellion. And when Han finds out, he becomes more jaded with being on “the good side”)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  25. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    Jar Jar Binks in The Mandalorian, given the inherent level of respect that Din seems to have when communicating with beings that others in the galaxy do not hold in such high regard (the Tuskens immediately come to mind).