main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is the name of this musical cue/track? *Official Thread*

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by General Kenobi , Jun 5, 2005.

1. Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Apr 14, 2018
    Thank you!:D

darkspine10 likes this.
  2. Nathaniel MacIver

Nathaniel MacIver Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2018
    Sorry if this is a repeat, but I'm going INSANE wanting to find the stealthy music that plays in the Rebels 3.5 trailer from 0:36 - 1:20:

It's also featured in the VOID Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire VR Adventure Debut Trailer from 0:23 to 0:45:

Tried looking it up on SoundTrack.net, but they only have a couple trailer cues for the Clone Wars TV show - they haven't gotten to Rebels yet.

Please help me, Jedi Council - you're my only hope! :leia:

3. Alienware

Alienware Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2013

Anyone know the music from around 6:20-6:30?

4. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    That's from Council Meeting:

That specific part was included on the OST, as part of the track Palpatine's Teachings.

Alienware likes this.
  5. chained_vulptex

chained_vulptex Jedi Padawan star 1

May 12, 2020
    Sorry if ths is already asked, I couldnt find it, but in RotJ, what theme is playing when Rey comes up to Luke in the beginning of the movie? It's around when he's standing on a cliff/ledge and she approaches him.

6. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Assuming you mean TLJ, not ROTJ, but it's the first 1:43 of this track :):

7. chained_vulptex

May 12, 2020
    Sorry, YES! My mistake. It's a bit late here, haha. Glad you knew what I meant though, and thanks - that was the one!! @};-

8. chained_vulptex

May 12, 2020
    Sorry double post, just wondering again - What track is playing in TFA just as Rey runs into the forest and Finn asking Han Solo where she is?

9. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    It's been a while since I've seen TFA, but the only track that could really slot into that scene is the end of Maz's Counsel I think:

10. chained_vulptex

May 12, 2020
    Thanks! But I couldn't seem to find the exact moment. Do you know which track comes after? I believe it's a string piece (several string instruments) that's at first dramatic (the planets exploding) and then goes into a more sad, morose string piece. Ugh I'm bad at explaining, hah.

11. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    That's almost certainly The Starkiller :):

chained_vulptex likes this.
  12. chained_vulptex

May 12, 2020
    Thank youuu! Oh how I wish it was longer! =((

darkspine10 likes this.
  13. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Sounds similar to this piece of work from Audio Network. They recorded alot of the music for the animated trailers. I believe its their own spin, specifically for trailers and promos, versus a segment from a Kevin Kiner theme.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  14. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    The Clone Wars Mandalore Arc question:
    The one theme I can't seem to get a hold of is from the episode "Shattered", when the imprisoned Darth Maul is being loaded onto the Republic Shuttle and transferred to the Venator Jedi Cruiser. It has a very haunting sound to it, reminicent of Blade Runner 2049.

15. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    It's unreleased I'm afraid. The only released cues from Shattered are the very opening scene, Ahsoka learning about Fives/Maul's hallway rampage, and the scene where Rex's chip is removed.

16. chained_vulptex

May 12, 2020
    Just came in to say that previously, the bit I was looking for was in TFA, (it was the Jedi Steps), but the theme is featured in the piece "Ahch-To Island" too. (They are not identical, tho I believe!!) However, I was wondering if the "Jedi steps"/Ahch-To" theme was featured in variations elsewhere too maybe? For some reason I have always been awful when it comes to remembering musical scores from star wars.

17. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    I only recall those two uses for the Ahch-To motif...

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  18. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I noticed that on the ROTJ Special Edition/complete soundtrack CD, the “The Emperor Arrives” track doesn’t include the instrumental version of Palpatine’s theme that plays as he walks down the ramp from his shuttle to greet Darth Vader, although that version is heard later on the same version of the ROTJ soundtrack.

BlackRanger likes this.