main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Newbie Welcome Party - The House-Warming Party!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    [face_laugh]

well I hope you have Christmas day off,

some people over in the PT area of the boards have to work Christmas day oof. :p

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I have Christmas Day off thankfully, but I have Christmas eve shift, and I expect that to as close to hell as I can get!

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Merry Christmas!

I went to the store last night and that was a big mistake. There were so many people...

ZV-83, DarthIshyZ and darthbernael like this.
  4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Merry Christmas, Triumvir Bellorum. Convey my best wishes to @Darth_wanderguard, and all the little Belligerents!

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I shall do that! Merry Christmas to all the Ishyz family. :)

DarthIshyZ and darthbernael like this.
  6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Well, I survived Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!! Hope you all had a wonderful day and were spoiled!!!

darthbernael , ZV-83 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  7. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    It was a nice time to reflect on things that are important to me. Among them is my co-mod @Adalia-Durron [:D][:D]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Hope you didn't use a mirror to reflect that one? Scary stuff!! [face_love] I have time now to reflect on the year and its a been one I'd happily erase to be honest. Covid was the tip of the iceberg for me and the sudden realisation that I am not an extrovert like I've always believed, maybe I used to be but 2020 has taught me I have changed. Three months of lock down and I actually enjoyed it. I liked being home, I liked not having to go out or to work for three months. That's not an extrovert. Even right now, I have no shifts at work this week and my husband is away for 5 days and I am happy to be here, alone. Weird but true. I've also come to realise my real friends, the people who listen to me and don't judge are mostly here. Maybe that's why I'm happy at home, home is where you lot are. @Bazinga'd @Sinrebirth @darthbernael @DarthIshyZ @Anedon @Corellian_Outrider @pashatemur @Lady Belligerent have all not only listened to my woes, but have not judged but supported me through the rocky road of 2020. (They know what I'm talking about) and interestingly enough I have discovered that there are Males who can listen, who can support and who do care. In my RL I have a few friends but here I feel like I have true friends. A few I plan to meet in 2022......yes I am saving hard for this one. So thank you, so much to all of you but to the names here mostly for their care and support this year. [face_love] I wish them and you all a Happier and Healthier 2020, as this has been the year from hell for the world for this century for sure. [:D][:D]

9. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    [:D] back at ya.

One good thing did come from 2020. The bloated small-handed cheeto in the White House did not get reelected.

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  11. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    True, @DarthIshyZ. A meter is a mile. Up is down and down is up. Welcome to the American Darkage, we don't need no education-Yeeeeeehawwww! Suddenly Dr. Strangelove makes more sense than it ever has before. When it comes to lifesaving vaccine or surgery, suddenly science matters.

All you have said of others is true of you for me @Adalia-Durron and thank you for being a cooler head and a kinder heart. There are many here to whom I owe a debt of gratitude, as well.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Where is the 'LOVE' on this board!?!?! :p

13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Can you feel the love tonight...

... but it’s sang in my off key voice.

Star Wars for me is my friends, and how could I not call my great frenemy, Adalia Durron, one of the reasons I love Star Wars.

*hugs*

14. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Oops sorry, that's my fault, I was testing new tranq darts to calm down Sinre when he gets overworked and didn't realize I had the formula wrong when I shot you both. But that's ok, the love potion should wear off soon, @Adalia-Durron and @Sinrebirth. I hope....

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Pulls dart from butt and reads it

This does not read 'Cupid'...o_O

16. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Please wait until after January 6th. I strongly believe in the possibility of Jinxing things.

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    He wants an airport named after him now.................."Ladies and Gentlemen, please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts for our decent into Trump Airport................or as we like to call it 'Cheetoville'.

18. Ihsan997

Ihsan997 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 7, 2021
    How about nine years later? Am I too late for the party?

19. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Nope. The party's always going here. Declare your choice of beverage, and come out toasting!
    I'll have a beer.

Hi and welcome to all the new Newbies.

ZV-83 and darthbernael like this.
  20. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    The party never ends. [face_party]

darthbernael likes this.
  21. Ihsan997

Ihsan997 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 7, 2021
    I’ll have a spotchka, and toast to...uh...the thread itself!

DarthIshyZ and darthbernael like this.
  22. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Bless you.

Ihsan997 and darthbernael like this.
  23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    The jump into the ball room and play 'Bazinga!' :p
    [​IMG]

24. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
  25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    What? I know, those pits are really actually 'germ pits'........but kids love them.

darthbernael and DarthIshyZ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.