main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Maul New Series Coming? Ray Park Returns to Star Wars?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by DylanKenobi, Feb 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DylanKenobi

DylanKenobi Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2019
    Hello, couldn't find a topic on this or maybe I just didn't look hard enough, so I decided to just post something here.
    So, if you follow Ray Park (prequels actor) for Darth Maul on Instagram, he recently posted an Instagram picture of Darth Mauls head almost as if he's already in the filming process. He makes the post with captions saying

"Meet me on Dathomir!

SITH LIFE!

TAO

#solo #maul #raypark #darthmaul #starwars #sithlife #sithrule"

In his caption, he mentions the word "TAO". Could this hint at a new upcoming series? I've tried to do some research, and can't really find anything that relates to "TAO" and Darth Maul so I'm guess it could be initials to a new series. I'm also skeptical on his choice of hash tags "Solo" and "SithRule" hmmmm interesting...

If you have any thoughts and opinions on this please definitely share.

Below I've attached Ray Park's original Instagram post

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    Merric likes this.
  2. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    I know most people are probably assuming this to be for Kenobi, but I'm really hoping he's coming back for Lando. I would give anything for a continuation of Solo following Lando and Kira hunting down Maul

3. QUIGONMIKE

QUIGONMIKE Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2009
    Honestly, the guy got cut in half and fell down a deep shaft. I’d call that dead. I’m sorry, I loved his character and like many fans I wish he lived through the entire prequels and was a key villain instead Count Dooku. But.... he’s dead and that’s it. I’m just a guy that hates fake deaths and BS regurgitations like this. It starts getting old snd it ruined TROS for me(amongst other things).

So, I hope they do a separate show that I can skip completely and pretend it doesn’t exist. If they shove him in every other series I want to watch it’s going to irritate me and make me possibly skip some of it. Just my opinion.

Sarge likes this.
  4. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    That’s what I’m hoping for. A pure continuation of Solo.

5. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    I would also put my money on this. The Kenobi show is going to focus on Obi-Wan and Vader.

QUIGONMIKE likes this.
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    He specifically hashtagged Solo, while not hashtagging any other "old" projects such as The Phantom Menace or The Clone Wars or Rebels. This was assuredly a throwback pic to his return in that film.

Locking.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.