main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Rise of the Next Generation Library Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SkywalkerShine, May 2, 2018.

1. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    Got a reply up! Wanted to make sure Rhea had time to try on a dress...and wanted Jaina a bit more time to needle their friend. I'll have Jaina answer Anakin's call in the next chapter.

@Khalia Octa: feel free to throw something at Jaina, if you want!

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha; @SkywalkerShine

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  2. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  3. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    It's okay, @Khalia Octa. I hope you're doing alright. :)

Sorry for taking long to reply, everyone. Just trying to get things situated for the RP. I wants this to be a fun RP and story for you guys. My deepest apologies again.

@SiouxFan @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

4. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    Nah, it's all good! I don't even know who has the next post....let us know who you want to next!
    Heck, I'm probably going to have to re-read to find out remember where we are.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @SiouxFan - Thanks! I have the next post. Haha

Right now:

- Anakin, Tahiri, CeCe and her two bodyguards are outside of Derek Patruno's junk shop. Anakin was trying to get a hold of Jaina through the comlink, but she didn't answer. Lol I'm trying to have everyone meet up at the local club so they can talk with one another and rest until Jacen contacts Jaina.
    - Jacen and Danni are at the bar right now. You can timeskip to when they're meeting with the Nubians inside the club at a secluded booth.
    - Quorra and Zekk are about to leave Mr. Delacour's office.

This is what's going to happen, that way we're all on track:

- Have Jacen and Danni meet up with the Nubians to gather more information.
    - While Jacen/Danni are doing that, have Zekk and Quorra talk and get to know each other more at the club bar. More room for character development here.
    - Have Anakin and his group go to a local club to rest and drink for a bit. So they can have character development together as well by chatting and whatnot.
    - Then, once Jacen and Danni have all the info they need, Jacen/Danni meets back up with Zekk/Quorra.
    - Jacen then contacts Jaina, telling his twin sister to meet Jacen's group on Chandrila. CeCe tells Jaina to tell Jacen to meet them at a bar she knows about. That way, when they meet at a local bar (where my character CeCe is respected at), everyone can discuss what they have so far. Then we'll plan from there.

Sounds good?

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Khalia Octa

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks for the summary of where things are headed :cool:

SkywalkerShine and SiouxFan like this.
  7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
  8. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    Hola!! Hope you guys are doing well! I just got my first COVID shot over the weekend, so I feel more confident about facing the world!

9. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Sorry for the late reply, @SiouxFan. That's awesome! I hope you're doing okay now. :)

10. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    No worries! Hope you're doing well, too!

11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Thank you, @SiouxFan! I'm well now, thanks. I really miss the RP. I understand if you all lost interest due to my absence. I do feel terrible, because I really enjoy this RP. I feel that this is what Star Wars should be about: good vs evil, epic fights, adventures, character development, and the importance of friends and family.

12. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    Not going to lie, I've missed doing it! Let us know if you have time to restart.

13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    reads along, interested if the game restarts

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    @SkywalkerShine ... I love this game not only because of the plot and characters but because it was one of the first RPs I signed up for and also [face_dancing] Legends SW is where it's at for me. [face_love] Count me in whenever this resumes. @};-

SkywalkerShine and Sinrebirth like this.
  15. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    We'll be sure to let you know!

Yep, me too! Actually....it's the only RP I've signed up for.

16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @Sinrebirth @SiouxFan @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Khalia Octa

You guys are awesome. That means a lot. Thank you. And Happy New Year! ^_^

Okay. I was thinking about restarting it. Since I'm more free now. That way, we can start fresh. What do you guys think? We can still have the same characters. Just change it up a bit as we begin. ;)

Thank you guys for your patience too. Let me know if you're interested in starting over or continuing. I'm alright with either.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    Sinrebirth likes this.
  17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I enjoyed being Tahiri very much and also Zekk. I liked pairing him with Quorra, even if the context changes.

I would be willing to commit to the RP if there was a high chance of it continuing and not stalling out.

18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Happy to join in :)

19. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Sinrebirth @SiouxFan @Khalia Octa

Thank you so much, guys! I love your portrayal of Tahiri and Zekk as well, Warm!

And thank you for joining, Sinrebirth! I'm super excited!

Now all we need is Sioux's reply if he's interested to continue as well. :)

20. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    I'm in!! I'm doing both of the Solo twins currently, and kinda enjoyed doing it...but if someone wants Jaina, I'm willing to let her go!

Do we want to start over completely? Or just kinda retcon what we have?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  21. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @SiouxFan @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Khalia Octa

Awesome! And yeah, hopefully, we can get someone to play Jaina if you want to let her go. :)

We can continue!

Here's where we're at right now:

- Anakin, Tahiri, CeCe and her two bodyguards are outside of Derek Patruno's junk shop. Anakin was trying to get a hold of Jaina through the comlink, but she didn't answer. Lol I'm trying to have everyone meet up at the local club so they can talk with one another and rest until Jacen contacts Jaina.
    - Jacen and Danni are at the bar right now. You can timeskip to when they're meeting with the Nubians inside the club at a secluded booth.
    - Quorra and Zekk are about to leave Mr. Delacour's office.

This is what's going to happen, that way we're all on track:

- Have Jacen and Danni meet up with the Nubians to gather more information.
    - While Jacen/Danni are doing that, have Zekk and Quorra talk and get to know each other more at the club bar. More room for character development here.
    - Have Anakin and his group go to a local club to rest and drink for a bit. So they can have character development together as well by chatting and whatnot.
    - Then, once Jacen and Danni have all the info they need, Jacen/Danni meets back up with Zekk/Quorra.
    - Jacen then contacts Jaina, telling his twin sister to meet Jacen's group on Chandrila. CeCe tells Jaina to tell Jacen to meet them at a bar she knows about. That way, when they meet at a local bar (where my character CeCe is respected at), everyone can discuss what they have so far. Then we'll plan from there.

@Sinrebirth Whenever you're ready to introduce your character, let me know. :)

Is everyone alright with the plans above?

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super outline, flexible but shows the general direction. =D=

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @SiouxFan @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Sinrebirth @Khalia Octa

Thank you, Warm! I hope you all are well too. My deepest apologies again, guys. A LOT has been going in my life lately... And I'm truly sorry...

I will do my best to bring this RP back to life this month. You guys have been supportive and patient and I deeply appreciate that. Thank you guys again for joining.

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    SkywalkerShine likes this.
  25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @SiouxFan @Khalia Octa @Sinrebirth

Hey Sinre and everyone! Happy New Year!

Yes, things are much better now. I was working A LOT before and life was kicking my rear. But now, things are settling down and work is becoming more balanced.

I thought I would be free when I was last here, but of course, things came up... But thank you all for your patience.

Sinrebirth likes this.