main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian The Mandalorian 2.08 - Chapter 16 (Season Finale!!) - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Dec 17, 2020.

?

Grade the episode

Poll closed Jan 1, 2021.
  1. 10

65.2%
  2. 9

18.9%
  3. 8

9.0%
  4. 7

2.6%
  5. 6

2.1%
  6. 5

0.9%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

1.3%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Was rewatching this episode and I still can’t get over how good the ending with Luke is. Even with some of it feeling unnatural. And that tease for the Book of Boba!

Crod1992 likes this.
  2. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Yeah, I enjoyed watching it far more the second time, after a few weeks' gap.

3. Skywalker Family

Skywalker Family Jedi Master star 3

Mar 15, 2017
    Watching Reaction videos to this moment is a fun thing to do. Everyone is so happy it puts you in a good mood always.

Sproj likes this.
  4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I still watch this episode and can’t believe they actually went there and pulled it off so well. I’m so unbelievably excited to see what season 3 has in store!

Sproj, Bor Mullet and TCF-1138 like this.
  5. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    Perfect execution, I wish I could watch it again for the first time you know. It is still good after 189 or 998 re-watches but man, that first time was epic. In my opinion, that Luke entrance is the best scene ever in Star Wars and there have been a lot of good scenes.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.