main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch Crosshair (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Mar 31, 2021.

?

What happened to crosshair?

1. He’s dead

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  2. Joined the empire

29 vote(s)
    93.5%
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So as pointed out by a lot of people Crosshair doesn’t appear in much of the trailer after the bad Batch goes on the run. So the question is. Is crosshair dead or did he join the empire?

2. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I'm almost certain He's this guy, but I hope he isn't.

[​IMG]

TadoFett, SilentGuy66 and Snafu55 like this.
  3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Damn... unfortunately I think you’re probably right. They have the exact same shoulder gun. Crosshair may betray the others and stay loyal to the Empire. :(

4. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Yeah, It's almost certain the helmets are really similar too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  6. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    It would kind of suck if either of these options are true. Crosshair was my favourite of the Bad Batch, aside from Echo.

Then again, he could make a rad villain.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  7. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    When your brother joined the Empire, he ceased to be Crosshair and became Optic_360_Noscopes.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Sarge, Bor Mullet, TadoFett and 6 others like this.
  8. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    [face_rofl]

Bor Mullet likes this.
  9. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Something tells me they're going to do something similar to what Battlefront did with Hask and Inferno Squad.

Have the team ***** refuse to defect and become the primary antagonist for the heroes. I just hope it's executed better than in the game.

Mod Edit: Starred out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2021
    clone commander bossk likes this.
  10. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    @SilentGuy66

Let's star that word out next time please.

11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah he'll be with the empire, also with him being there we could see the inner workings of the empire after they leave, i kinda like that ad not. So with him being one of the main characters we could see him being Tarkin's top clone leading the new storm trooper squad. We could see him Working with Cody down the line, i'm sure he'll be redeemed some day.

12. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    I think it would be pretty disappointing if Crosshairs winds up as the one on the Empires side. Not because I don’t think he’d be a great villain, but he’s so obviously the most likely of the batch to be evil that playing it that straight would be pretty underwhelming to me.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  13. AV-6R7

AV-6R7 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 9, 2014
    If Crosshair does end up remaining with the Empire, I wonder if he'll become the first SCAR trooper?

14. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    It seems way predictable that Crosshair would be the traitor and go with the empire. He's such an easy character to dislike and there isn't a lack of foreshadowing in the 2nd episode of the Bad Batch arc in season 7. Better him than Echo. I had a feeling something would happen to him, Echo, or both to make room for a new character. I don't know if Fennec is meant to join the Bad Batch as a familiar face but Omega can't be the only new main familiar character we're getting.

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Boba is almost definitely gonna show up. I don’t know how big of a role though.

16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Dang, familiar was supposed to be Female*. Main female characters*. Too late to edit now, lol. I expect lots of familiar characters main and just passing by. I know they can't resist doing that.

17. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    "You fought in the Clone Wars?!?!?"
    "Yes. I was a clone, the same as your father".
    "I wish I'd known him. Wait... you were part of the cause of the entire war? And Crosshairs was my father?!?"
    "He was the best shoulder cannon shooter in the galaxy, and a cunning warrior".
    "And he was a good friend. Well... until he betrayed us and helped the Empire hunt down and destroy all us disloyal clones.

I understand that you've become quite a good shoulder cannon shooter yourself!"

It's like poetry. It will drive people to alcohol.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think fennec probaly a major character, and few reccuring characters we know off, we probaly see new female characters not main tough i think, I hope for the martez sisters to show up.

TadoFett likes this.
  19. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The armor itself looks like proto-Death Trooper. Which could hint at the direction of the character.

20. Cyber Spark

Cyber Spark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2020
    I'm definitely thinking he joined the Empire, seeing as the guy leading the Elite Squad Troopers looks suspiciously like Crosshair.

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I wonder if he is going to tell Echo, "I'm here to finish the job that shuttle started!"

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Maybe we could see Crosshair and Cody bromance,

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    As I mentioned in the other thread; what about an antagonistic bromance with our old hero Rex also on the hunt with Crosshair for the renegade, Clone Squad 99?

24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah i can see that, Crosshair and Rex had that one fight and maybe that gets worse once Crosshair betrays his squad. And one way to last half of this season or at the end we meet with Cody again and he is the new boss when Tarkin is off elsewhere.

25. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    The only major problem with Crosshair joining the empire is that he would have to be seriously nerfed if he was to go into battle against his old squadmates

In the last episode of the Bad Batch TCW arc we see that Crosshair is capable of taking out dozens of Battle droids with a single shot. So it would be a little jarring to see him showing up every week with a squadron of stormtroopers only for the episode to end with him scowling up at the sky as the marauder makes it's tenth escape in as many weeks.