main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!” -!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Penguinator, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    Anyone here played fallout: new vegas? Asking for... uh... reasons...

*writes manically*

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003

You're nuts.........that's what you are......

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    You should read along!

Admiral Vonn, you favourite First Order Admiral from Black Squadron appears!

4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I'm sorry. This is news to you?

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Not at all.

And Prince Phillip died........missed his 100th birthday and a letter from his wife. RIP Phillip. :(

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I would be mightily vexed to make it to 99 and die.

Just purely from the 100 year old letter vantage.

Death fullstop is pretty vexatious.

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    * Takes hat off *
    A moment of silence.

@Sinrebirth, it's said George Burns stayed alive just to get the three digits.

8. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    [​IMG]

Granted, that was back when it initially released in, what, 2010? So I’ve retained very little. :p

9. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I enjoyed it, never finished it though because I was trying to complete everything in the game before finishing the main storyline.

10. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    True to Caesar

*Schemes*

11. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. Remember, O Lord, The Children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem who said, "Raze it, raze it, even to the foundation." O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed. How happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

– Joshua Graham, reciting the Bible verse Psalm 137:1, 7-9

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  12. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Joshua Graham is one of the best characters in New Vegas... and most of them are the best because the game is written so damn well.

13. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    RIP to DMX...

Ugh... getting older and seeing musicians and celebrities you kind of just always have had around us weirdddd. Though, the Dark Man did have a lot of demons, he was one of most weirdly enlightened troubled public souls ever.

*sigh*

14. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    I still remember going to Hot Topic to buy Year of the Dog... Again back when he was chasing the record of consecutive #1 albums, and then getting mad when the newest Now That’s What I Call Music beat it.

RIP

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  16. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    I call that an awesome combo;)

Glad you like:D

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    cracks fingers

TotF II is going to be... dramatic, today.

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Prayers and good thoughts would be much appreciated. :) Its been one of those weeks. [face_nail_biting] I go in for a "we need to see you now" doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. Its in regards to a procedure I had done last August after some bladder concerns and the symptoms are returning. Last summer I went through 4 separate cancer tests (all cleared, thankfully). Please pray (or good thoughts) that the doctor can find a solution to this reoccurring problem and that it is not cancer. Thank you all. [:D]

I got caught up on all outstanding tags for The Kingdom. I am very sorry for the delayed responses over the last 2 months. Things at work calmed down then got worse again at the beginning of this week (even with new management in place). My wife and I are looking at options to make me a stay-at-dad (she makes more then me), so we can avoid childcare costs---which are killing us with 2 kids---and make our bills; I would essentially be retiring from my current field after 10 years and once the kids are grown up in a few years, return to the workforce in a different job. We think we have a plan in place, God willing. So if things go South at my job, we have an ejection button. It'll be super, super, super tight on the budget, with a limited secondary income coming from me. We want me to stay at my current job, so that is Plan A. Plan B is ejection if it gets any worse.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    You take care of yourself mister. We’ll be right here, cheering for you in heart and soul, keeping a Bravo-shaped part of the RPF open and waiting.

Hopefully the tests all come out good - please let us know either way tomorrow/today, if you are up for it - but I definitely get you with kids. Expensive little tykes. Beautiful but pricey. Money and madness.

I get pocket money to prevent me (or the missus) going over budget! I love it, even if it is limiting, because not only is there a little bit of freedom with having something like that, I can put that money back in the family pot if I want to (and would do), which makes the arbitrary feel of that small amount being ‘my money’ and spending it on specific treats/flowers for the girls that little bit more special.

Bravo, spacelady, greyjedi125 and 6 others like this.
  20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I hear you, I have an allowance, interestingly enough its' not changed in 10 years, it was enough back when the kids were little, but one's gone and the other is an adult now, and I have 'more' for me. I love it, stashing $50 left over at the end of the week is a good feeling when its goes to my 'Europe/UK' fund!

Please take care @Bravo - and look after you. [:D]

Bravo, spacelady, DarthIshyZ and 4 others like this.
  21. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
  22. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    *Surrounds @Bravo with the wildness of the universe*

Stay the course, mate. We're rooting for you and the family!

23. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    I’ve discovered a new routine that I really like and highly recommend to my fellow morning people.

I start my workout with The Alan Parsons Project’s Sirius, like any sane 90’s kid would, because Michael Jordan. Then, after doing my exercises to the likes of ScHoolboy Q, Lamb of God, Lil Scrappy, A Day to Remember, and other such amplifying performers, I cool down by listening to opera whilst making breakfast. Opera and scrambled eggs. I mean... It just makes me feel like a proper supervillain, and really gets my day started on the right foot.

Anyway, a day in the life of Reynar. As you were, you beautiful people.

24. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    Proper supervillain...

*takes notes*

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004

This was my childhood reading.

Heavily recommended.

adaml83 and darthbernael like this.