main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Share your headcanons!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gruntz, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Golbolco

Golbolco Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2016
    Sometimes I think to myself that Shira Brie and Shara Bey are really similar names.

2. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    POE: "Look, I think it's cool you want me to find clues to track down your missing brother, General Organa, but...he kinda beheaded my mom, y'know?"

3. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    While Tia and Ghia from Star Wars Demolition were born on Bestine themselves, their ancestors came from Iloh, and that is why they have that blue-green hair.

4. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    “Palpatinecare” is a thing in the Empire.

5. Cloning was a popular thing in Legends everyone in the Empire wanted to Clone themselves i believe Jerec wanted to clone himself at some point Xizor maybe cloned himself too

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2021
  6. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    Jedi fast regularly(water and dry fasts). They do this for multiple reasons: to build resilience for situations where they have to go without food or water, and to build their trust and reliance on the Force and to increase their compassion and empathy for other living beings, and to tame the beast within.

IG: @jedisufism

7. K2771991

K2771991 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 21, 2019
    For a while I was trying to work Battlefront: Elite Squadron into my headcanon before I realized it required a bit more reaching then I was comfortable with (mostly regarding the continued existence of large numbers of Nightsisters *after* they've been largely wiped out), and when I was it was playing around with the idea of making Shara and Shara Bey one in the same.

This actually works; Iloh and Bestine are both ocean planets, so not only would the latter be attractive to people from the former, but it could easily be that settlers from Iloh were amongst the groups responsible for colonizing Bestine.

Actually I'm pretty sure Jerec himself is just a clone of the infamous geneticist Skagra[face_mischief]

Jerec's not the only one either; Skagra's clones are scattered all across time and space! The Kaiser, Mark Antony and the Fearless Leader of Pottsylvania are all Skagra clones, and McGyver, the A-Team and the crews of the Liberator, the Enterprise NX-01 and Babylon 5 have all encountered him from time to time.

(Christopher Neame is in too much crap is basically what I'm saying here:p)

8. Ackbar's Fishsticks

Ackbar's Fishsticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 25, 2013
    Well, we've already got "Tarkintowns..."

9. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    Sheevcare, flows better. Any sort of government health insurance would be a nightmare in a galactic government. You go to the hospital on Tatooine and they say "Who do you think you are waving that insurance card around? I need something real! No money, no heart surgery, no deal!" (and yes, in this scenario for some reason Watto is a cardiovascular surgeon)

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  10. Ackbar's Fishsticks

Ackbar's Fishsticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 25, 2013
    Yeah, more seriously, I always assumed that this was traditionally left to the planetary level, and at least in old canon that seems to have been how things worked - think of the moment in The Paradise Snare when Han lands on Alderaan and discovers, to his surprised and annoyance, that it pretty much is a United Federation of Planets type utopia, which implies that even under the Empire there's a lot of leeway in allowing planets to determine the shape of their society.

11. Grievous duel with Obi Wan In ROTS game is canon duel in Legends to defeat 2003 Grievous

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Remind me of this?

13. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016

EDIT: Wrong video

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  14. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Pre-suit Vader utilizing Sith Lightning was fun in that video game too.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  15. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    Now we need the ultimate cut of Revenge of the Sith, complete with Clone Wars, TCW, RotS, Fallen Order and the video game cutscenes! /hj

16. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    In a non-weird supernatural galaxy where everything has a rational explanation, Waru was a Shellhutt pressed into a square form since childhood by golden rectancle shaped armor. His sore skin got so slimey that one could literally dive through it into his innards as Hutt physiology is very fluid.

17. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Amy Pond = Mara Jade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  18. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    I was thinking more along the lines of Natasha Romanoff=Mara Jade.

Alpha-Red and Force Smuggler like this.
  19. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I'm not that familiar with her character, but I am plenty familiar with Pond.

20. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Natasha Romanoff=Black Widow from Marvel.

21. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Oh! Not really into Marvel as much as I am into DC.

22. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Nebula from Marvel, also played by Karen Gillian, Amy Pond.
    Plenty of Mara Jade analogues

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  23. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    It was often speculated that Darth Vader was a member of the Sith species.

24. The Czerka Corporation wanted to be like the Trade Federation they even wanted to do a Clone Wars during the Old Republic era

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2021
    Sinrebirth likes this.
  25. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Darth Sidious considered himself the Master by the time of TPM in spite of Plagueis still being alive.