main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Actors you'd like to see in Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by SatineNaberrie, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    With or without cyborg limbs?

2. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    he could be the fall guy when things go wrong.

3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Always with.

4. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    Beautiful, never even thought of that. My man Majors- I had the extra large action figure with the removable bionics, scope eye that you could look through, and rubber skin that you could roll up on the arm to get to the bionics. Plus, it came with the space capsule that he could fit into. The best toy I had in the second grade- ranked up their with my SW action figures. The 70's were a good time to be a kid.

Yes, he would be good for SW. Maybe Lindsey Wagner too.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    Voltron64, Darth Smurf and Sarge like this.
  5. Feuerrabe

Feuerrabe Jedi Padawan

Mar 15, 2019
    Keira Knightley

I heard a rumour, albeit not from a reliable source, that she was considered for the voice of Rey in an animated show. That would give her two separate roles in Star Wars, which I think is yet unheard of when it comes to speaking roles, not counting clone characters - Keira Knightley portrayed Padmé's decoy in A Phantom Menace when she (the actress) was merely 12 years old. Unfortunately, assuming that Daisy Ridley doesn't want the role anymore, Keira Knightley would be a little old to portrait Rey in life action - say the next film that features Rey is shot in 2025 and Rey is supposed to be a mid-twen, Keira Knightley would turn 40 that year. However, Hollywood could make her look convincingly like a mid twen I suppose, even though a somewhat younger actress would make it easier.

In this interview (it's in the video box of the page, not the leading text) she disqualifies herself as a Star Wars fan - it appears she has seen A Phantom Menace only once and hasn't seen Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith at all. Then again, that applied to a lot of people who can quote every last line from the original trilogy as well and she is extremely charming.
    https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/f...ira-knightley-on-star-wars-the-phantom-menace

Another possibility would be the role of Jaina - if Mara Jade is introduced in TV shows, Luke's and Leia's children may simply be transposed compared to the Expanded Universe. The twins Jacen and Jaina may be Luke's and Mara's children, whereas Ben is, as we know, Leia's and Han's child. Anakin jr., the third child of Leia and Han in the expanded universe, would simply not exist. If the twins were born in 10 BBY, they would also be five years older than Rey, which would make it a bit more believable, and that Keira Knightley is very similar to Natalie Portman would be an advantage, Jaina would simply come after her grandmother. Then again, I don't see why Luke's daughter would have a British accent.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  6. Feuerrabe

Feuerrabe Jedi Padawan

Mar 15, 2019
    Correction, I meant 10 ABY.

7. MY Millennium Falcon

MY Millennium Falcon Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 9, 2019
    Since we already have Donnie Yen appearing in a Star Wars feature, the next big Asian star whom I think will be perfect is Jet Li… Sure the man is a lot older than during his Wong Fei Hung (“Once Upon A Time In China” franchise) days and doesn’t go for all-out martial art movies anymore, so why not put him in, say, Rogue Squadron as a Republic or Rebel leader who engages the X-Wing guys to battle against the Empire?

It will be similar to Li’s role as the Chinese Emperor in the recent live-action remake of the Mulan movie - which was also made by Disney anyway!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    Voltron64 likes this.
  8. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I really really really would love to see Millie Bobbie Brown play a young Leia, like Rebels era.

Maybe she could appear in the Andor series???

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  9. Darth Polo

Darth Polo Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2020
    I saw a TV commercial for a Andrea Bocelli concert and one photo struck me of how similar he looks like Sheev Palpatine. I can see that if there is a Sheev Palpatine Star Wars origins film that Andrea Bocelli could star as Sheev's father who is a famous opera singer.

10. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Jamel Debbouze
    and
    Max Hubacher

11. Darth Megatronus

Darth Megatronus Jedi Knight star 3

May 17, 2020
    I wanna see David Lynch in a Star Wars movie. I think that’d be great.

bstnsx704 likes this.
  12. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    He can't. He has a headache.

13. Shamear

Shamear Jedi Master star 1

Feb 9, 2014
    I've been listening to the audiobook of the High Republic novels and I just love the voice acting behind Marchion Ro because it reminds me so much of Whiterose from Mr Robot played, by BD Wong.

They're both speak with similar cadence and are quite soft spoken while simultaneously sounding cold and calculating.

If we ever see an onscreen version of Marchion Ro, I'd love to have BD Wong play him. Or at least someone who will be consistent with the audiobook.

Here's an example scene of Whiterose from the show if you're not familiar:

(Language warning)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  14. Voltron64

Voltron64 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2009
    Anthony Starr as Jodo Kast and Gal Gadot as Zardra.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  15. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Emily Blunt. She's in every movie right now.

16. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Rowan Atkinson, as Steve Palpatine.

You have to admit, Rowan and Ian look like they could be closely related. And listen to them in interviews! The voice!

Sadie Erso and Sarge like this.
  17. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    And she should be in even more.

18. Darth Baga

Darth Baga Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 21, 2021
    Because Doctor Who is cool and British actors have aalways been great in Star Wars: David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi.

19. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Matt Smith had been rumored to in The Rise of Skywalker as a younger, rejuvenated Palpatine. Glad they stuck with Ian McDiarmid, though. No substitutions for classic. :p

20. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    Corey Feldman. He should definitely be part of the SW family.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  21. SmokeMonster4815162342

SmokeMonster4815162342 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2015
    Eddie Redmayne as young General Pryde.

McKenzie Davis as young Holdo.

Jennifer Connelly as Hera.

Lee Pace as Wedge.

PCCViking and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  22. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    Who’s General Pryde?

23. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    They should have Louise Fletcher play an evil Sith. Would be perfect.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    Sarge likes this.
  24. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    I think it's this guy.
    [​IMG]

PCCViking, Sarge and Bor Mullet like this.
  25. Sadie Erso

Sadie Erso Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2020
    I would like to see Jennifer Garner in Star Wars somehow.

Darth Matthew Twihard and Sarge like this.