main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Rogue One Toys, Collectibles, Action Figures, etc.

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Darth Chiznuk , Feb 3, 2016.

1. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    ALIENS!!!???!?!

2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The AT-ACT is underscale but its actually a pretty decent vehicle. I managed to have 3 during various clearances. The original asking price was crazy though.

3. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I cannot wait to open mine up. Picked up a few on clearance as well. Right as TRU was going out of business, I grabbed them. I still haven't opened my Bistan figure. Need to add a few more to my display. I did add a VC Jyn and Imperial tank to my Scariff set up.

4. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
  5. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    These are the toys we’re looking for.

whostheBossk and MotivateR5D4 like this.
  6. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Man, I remember being so happy with characters like Romodi, Vanée and the scientists getting the spotlight, and thinking how great and exciting 3.75 figures they would make. Like saying, ohhh, now that Romodi is close to main character status, we will finally get a figure of him! Then I remembered, none of those characters were even close to being in the spotlight (barely next to the guy getting the spotlight for a few seconds) and I'm probably quite alone in thinking that they could be thrilling action figures! [face_laugh]

7. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    I like Ben Daniels. I'm happy to see him get immortalized as a Star Wars action figure. He's in the television version of The Exorcist and did an amazing job in it. Really carried the show. And then once I saw him in RO and liked his character in it, that made him one of my favorite actors.

8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I've been considering watching that. Is it any good?

And to be on topic - this new store for all things nerdy opened close to me recently, and I noticed when I went there today that they had some Rogue One (and other SW) action figures that they were selling relatively cheap. I'll probably pick some up next time I go there.

whostheBossk and MotivateR5D4 like this.
  9. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    It was very good. It got cancelled way too soon and fans couldn't figure out why. It was considered one of the better horror TV shows, and was often compared to American Horror Story. Aaaand now that I think about it, maybe that's why it got cancelled, because it was too much of a threat to AHS. So yea, it's only two seasons worth. But still considered a gem in horror circles. I would definitely recommend it, especially because it's not like you have to invest heaps of time to watch it all.

And again, Ben Daniels carries the show and plays this totally badass gritty modern priest. I won't spoil any more.

TCF-1138 likes this.
  10. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    whostheBossk likes this.
  11. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  12. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    That’s awesome! Some new figures in there that we hadn’t gotten before. Finally Bodhi Rook gets a Black Series! Cannot wait!

Bor Mullet and EHT like this.
  13. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    These releases affirm what I’ve always felt: Rogue One will become an enduring classic among fans, and those fans will eventually want figures of every single character, major and minor, that appeared in the film.

MotivateR5D4 and TCF-1138 like this.
  14. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Until they release a Bor Gullet figure, they're BS!

15. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    The Truth will be sold separately.

16. paradigmes

paradigmes Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 9, 2021
    The photo real image of new Bodhi Rook figure face is fantastic, looks exactly like his actor.

MotivateR5D4 likes this.
  17. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    That will be in the same line as this Force action figure.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  18. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    I feel like we are missing a Lyra action figure. She could wear a Jedi garb and walk my small set up of La'Muh. Or use her on a prequel Coruscant set up with Krennic and Galen Erso.
    I do really like the Antoc Merric figure with X-Wing! Has anyone seen this at retail yet and if so where?!
    Had a RO themed play time today with my son as we had Krennic with the prequel Republic rescued by Jyn and Cassian(should be with the Seperatist) lol. Had the Imperial tank, Tie Striker vs U-Wing so many great new vehicles.
    I am now going to open my Bistan figure.

19. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Rogue One is a classic but in all likelihood these figures will mostly be peg warmers. Which is good for collectors like me because they won’t be hard to find. Right now clones are the most popular. It’s almost impossible to find clones in store especially if they’re exclusives. I was only able to nab Wrecker because I have a guy at Walmart who tells me when the figures come in.

whostheBossk and Bor Mullet like this.
  20. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Everyone needs that "guy" on the inside. Otherwise you walk home empty handed.
    Finding figures is so challenging these days. It's made a toy run into a store that has just put out one fresh case on the shelf literally make your jaw drop with excitement , that was me when I walked into TRU with the clearanced AT-ACT still hidden on the top compartment....or when I scanned a U-Wing for 1 cent at a Walmart!