main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Share your headcanons!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gruntz, Aug 6, 2018.

1. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    Relevant :D

2. Kadar Ordo

Kadar Ordo Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 9, 2021
    Tak from Solo is actually Dannl Faytonni under an alias. They're both con artists and both played by Anthony Daniels, which leads me to believe that it's probably intended for them to be the same character anyway but just hasn't been made explicit.

3. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    -Tan Divo was a starfighter ace in the Judicial Forces, earning the title of Tan before retiring and joining the CSF.

-The Republic Army was hastily created from the Judicial Forces and nationalized PSFs. The early Army had very little in terms of standardized equipments and uniforms, though by the Jedi Purge this had mostly been sorted out. The Gungans that fought on Mon Calamari were one example of the early Army. While most of the PSFs were nationalized, the early Empire set about dismantling most units from predominantly alien worlds, leaving these systems largely defenseless.

-The Judicial Forces weren't entirely absorbed by the military. The gendarmerie component existed into the Clone Wars, though the Republic Military continued to supplant it until it was fully dissolved by the Empire.

-Though most clone troopers used rank markings for the first half of the war, the Coruscant Guard and their sister units on planets like Kamino and Byss sported unique unit colors essentially from the beginning of the conflict.

-Coruscant had its own Moff, represented by Kadir.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  4. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    I'd believe it. Solo brought back Weazel from The Phantom Menace, after all.

5. Dream-Thinker

Dream-Thinker Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2020
  6. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    Nik Sant, Rebel Special Forces Pathfinder, was a legendary hero and veteran. He and Noa Briqualon were friends from a long while back having once served together. Nik was known to bring joy and happiness wherever he went to fight and free families and worlds, always a little gift in his backpack for the children they freed. When Nik died and once no longer returned from a mission, his legacy lived on and Noa took it upon himself to continue the Legend of Nik Sant, or as historians would twist it... Sant Nik... bringing presents on Life Day to children and families. In all their minds, Nik Sant lives on and still fights for them.

Golbolco, PCCViking and Iron_lord like this.
  7. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    Just wondering, does anyone have any headcanons about what happened to the younglings from the Gathering arc in The Clone Wars? I like to think that at least Katooni and survived Order 66 and actually traveled with Hondo for a while before we saw him in Rebels, especially since he named his ship from Galaxy's Edge after her.

Dream-Thinker likes this.
  8. Dream-Thinker

May 20, 2020
    I'm actually planning on writing a fanfic about them post-Order 66 with Hondo playing a role.
    So...kinda? XD

9. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    Parts of the Galaxy's Edge experience happen after TROS. Rey, Finn and Poe travel to Batuu because Finn feels the call of the Force to the Jedi temple ruins and Savi's workshop. There, they find a First Order Remnant led by an imposter Kylo Ren(hence the TFA robes). Some of the travellers visiting Black Spire also felt the call of the Force, which led them to Savi's where they build lightsabers from salvaged saber parts and kyber crystals, and recieve guidance from the spirit of Yoda.

They form the core of the next generation of Jedi alongside Rey and Finn.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

10. Dream-Thinker

May 20, 2020
    Golbolco and ColeFardreamer like this.
  11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Shedao Shai was a Supreme Commander, but usually called Commander, like how Thrawn was addressed as Admiral even when Grand Admiral.

Or, Kylo Ren survives TROS independently of Ben dying. ;)

Vialco likes this.
  12. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  13. Dream-Thinker

May 20, 2020
    JediBatman and Kadar Ordo like this.
  14. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    God knows the Databank needs something to pep it up.

15. Noash_Retrac

Noash_Retrac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2006
    Lol, maybe one day we will see it. Meanwhile, I've been making list for names I've found for unnamed characters and ships. Part II is coming soon ;)

16. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    MCUs Red Skull is a Vong Sith species hybrid. [​IMG]

Gesendet von meinem FP3 mit Tapatalk

17. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    I headcanon the Pelagia's Star as an Inexpugnable-class command ship.
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Inexpugnable-class_tactical_command_ship

And House Pelagia was secretly assembling a fleet to strike back at their enemies. When word of the Emperor's death came out they launched with a fleet of dozens of heavy cruisers with support from dozens more frigates and corvettes and overwhelmed their enemies and in alliance with friendly Houses took control of Tapani space.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  18. JediBatman

JediBatman Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2015
    They definitely should. Though I'm imagining that there'd be a lot of entries that tried to awkwardly tack on things from Legends. Not that there's anything wrong with re canonizing things, but sometimes fan writing can be clumsy about that sort of thing.

"This random background space ship was commonly used for smuggling . . . AND IT WAS PILOTED BY MARA JADE!"
    "This random background alien was a bounty hunter . . . AND HE'S A DISGUISED TIME TRAVELING REVAN, REVAN IS CANON NOW!":p

19. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    That sounds good enough for me

20. Dream-Thinker

May 20, 2020
    Yeah. XD
    There is a way to go about re-canonizing things, I feel. I really like how Pablo Hidalgo does it: for example, he made one of the aliens in Canto Bight a Dor Namethian (which is from the Customizable Card Game, back in the late 90s). There was an alien that looked like another alien so he made it that alien. It fit.

It wasn't, necessarily, a reference for the sake of a reference. Though...I'm sure he does that as well.

All that being said, this train of thought gives me some new ideas for headcanons so that's fun. :)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    ColeFardreamer and JediBatman like this.
  21. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    1) Mara Jade already exists in Disney_new-canon but as Palpatines undercover Agent she has colored her Hair not Red and mastered the art of impersonating others. When may we have seen her already? What mission was she on then? Likewise Nom Anor being active around Chiss space in the Thrawn novels destabilizing the UR under a different alias.

2) Winter alias Targeter in Disney Canon was not raised by Bail and Breha alongside Leia but adopted by the Holdo Family which renamed her Amilyn, yet still she became Leias close friend later.

3) Much like Cassian, Jyn and others got in visdics by Pablo Codenames of Legends characters for past missions, other Legends characters exist in Canon likewise under a different name. Like Snoke/Cronal.

4) OneCanon: The Solo's had Ben Solo at Anoth Base when the Twins and Anakin we're born. When those then moved there in a rotstional pattern, Ben went with Luke on travels or visited uncle Lando. The Solo's unknowingly practised the Chiss Shadow child Modus Operandi after reading about it in captured records of Thrawn. Being shadowed to the Point Press and Galaxy being confused about the true total number of Kids Ben took it Personal. He was easiest to Shadow, as his siblings pushed too much into the Public Attention with their actions from Young on.

22. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    a few more:

5) The Dagobah treecave with its stonesteps and cut doorways is the overgrown ruin of an ancient Force Temple, one devoted to Pomojema with a hidden Kaiburr crystall deep in its underlevels. Yet Luke did not go deep enough to find it. (given this TESB sequence clearly is a recycling and redressing of some Splinter of the Mind's Eye ideas back when it was still considered a potential sequel script.)

6) The Prophecy of the Chosen One has been misread. It neither was the story of a savior born under twin suns (Prequel Interpretation), nor the story of a dyad (Sequel Interpretation). Yet to unfold, the prophecy fortells the union of two great suns, great houses of Skywalker-Solo and Sunrider to birth the Chosen child that will bring final balance to the Force.

Unbeknownst to many, the House of Sunrider survived the millenia under many names, be it Sunrider, Shan, da Boda or else. Neema da Boda's unlucky life with her husband, the unfaithful Ottethan Warlord ended in tragedy and death, yet unbeknownst to her mother Old Vima, they had a daughter together before he killed her with Rancors. What if I tell you this daughter ended up on Dathomir under Queen Zalem, adopted under the name Ros Lai? The same Ros Lai (da Boda) also known as nickname "The Rancor". (Note, given the death of Neema around 31BBY and the age of Ros Lai, the birth must have been before 45BBY and she must have been sold off before her mothers death by the evil warlord. Also Ros Lai's shapeshifting powers allow her to look older than she might be too)

The true story would be that Queen Zalem took her in, either the kid escaped her Ottethan father or she was sold off to nearby Dathomir for something he needed and the only thing the child learned of her parentage was that Jedi were involved. In fact Neema da Boda was her mother, not Zalem. Neema had trained as a Jedi before going rogue with an Ottethan Warlord.
    Now we know Ros Lai's life and story up until the end of the Clone Wars. Then life and survival is unknown again. Yet her lineage survived on Dathomir.
    She was not on it when the Confederacy nearly wiped out the witches. Ros Lai was active and helped the Republic and Jedi in many ways during the Clone War, so when the Empire took over she became a target as a Jedi friend and a Witch. Returning to the devastated home, she helped rebuild it with the Singing Mountain Clan she got accepted into by Augwynne Djo who took her in like a daughter. To hide her from prying Imperial eyes, they renamed her Allaya Djo. She would have a child, Teneniel, and die soon after in the desert trying to keep hunters off her clan and daughter's trail and returning home to the desert she knew since her youth with Zalem.
    Raised by her grandmother Augwynne Djo after her mother Allaya's untimely death, Teneniel Djo would go on to become Hapan Queenmother and mother to Tenel Ka. The rest of the story is well documented and known.

Now, after the troublesome lifes of many ancestors, Tenel Ka Djo and Jacen Solo would merge both lines and have Allana Djo-Solo, hapan crown princess, Jedi and Chosen girl to bring balance to the Force as her father saw in a vision, with her on the throne of balance.

PS: A little addon for One Canon fans: Neema da Boda's daughter Ros Lai Zalem aka Allaya Djo fathered Teneniel Djo with a Jedi Knight, Cal Kestis, for she also was for a brief time known as Merrin when she wandered Dathomir under a selfgiven alias and left it for some adventures before returning to be taken in by the Singing Mountain Clan after she had lost her husband and was pregnant with his child. When she fled the Empire after Order 66 together with Jedi Knight Taron Malicos, they crashed barely making it alive to Dathomir. Yet he fell to the dark side as she did not and they went seprate ways as he tried to manipulate her... at least until Cal Cestis freed her.

So anothere nicely tied bundle of characters, connections and lineages done. Who should I tackle next? @Golbolco

23. Dream-Thinker

May 20, 2020
    Sinrebirth , Daneira and Kadar Ordo like this.
  24. Golbolco

Golbolco Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2016
    Alpha-17 is Rex’s ARC designation.

25. Golbolco

Golbolco Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2016
    Apologies for the double post, but I just realized I never responded to this! I really like the attempt to tie together the disparate redheaded clans of the Galaxy, it makes me think of Nomi Sunrider as a sort of Galactic Eve. It reminds me of my old attempt to tie all of Luke's redheaded flings together. I wonder if you have any thoughts on the various Mandalorian characters we have, what with their complex clan system and adoption rituals.

ColeFardreamer likes this.