main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming E3 2021 (and Summer Game Fest) - Discussion Thread (Starts June 12th to June 15th)

Discussion in 'Community' started by InterestingLurker, Jun 6, 2021.

1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Just want to recommend a game I backed as a Kickstarter pledge a couple years ago that was at E3 and which came out (on sale) today:

Dark Deity

It's a Fire Emblem style SRPG. Complete with character relationship progression, 55 classes, lots of powers, and a lovely art and vocal style.

Anyway, I am in the credits even. So I'll pimp it. But yeah I started it and I like it a lot already.

InterestingLurker likes this.
  2. ladygrey45

ladygrey45 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2015
    I miss old Zelda :( the first BOTW trailer had me more hyped than this one.

InterestingLurker and Rew like this.
  3. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Metroid Dread looks interesting, there is potential for a purchase there

Interested in Skyward Sword but no interest in BotW2 would love a switch port of OOT, WW, TP and if they want to do controls and graphical updates at the same time I'm fine with it.

Other than that, very little interested me.

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Pretty much exactly my thoughts as well.

5. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    20 bucks BotW 2 is called BotSky based on nothing at all but vague feelings.

And floating areas. And floating calamity castle. And SkySword re-release. And Zelda falling into something.

My god why is this not in my switch right now

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  6. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    An SRPG?

I could use more RPGs.

Seriously, I'm almost done with Pathfinder: Kingmaker and anticipating the sequel, but I could use more CRPGs.

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Something Nintendo snuck into the Treehouse Live stream, possibly after the fact: an early look at gameplay for No More Heroes 3.

The teaser had underground events taking place too. Perhaps it deals with both high above and below ground areas?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    Ramza likes this.
  8. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Was playing around with some new camera setups for future use and decided to shoot a react to the Nintendo Direct last week as a test. Wasn't going out of my way to provide too much commentary like I would usually, it being a test and all. Still, figured I'd share some highlights. So, if you want to see me dorkily cheering on announcements and seeing my entire 180 degree thought process change on being sold collections and remakes of games I already own over the course of mere seconds, enjoy! ;)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021