main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V The Book of Boba Fett

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jeff_Ferguson, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Cyber Spark

Cyber Spark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2020
    About the show, I feel it could definitely build up to Boba joining Din's fight to retake Mandalore(if it happens in Season 3 of Mando) and could focus on Boba's identity as a Mandalorian, looking at his heritage(Boba is Mandalorian by heritage if not by creed), as well as the underworld.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  2. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Not surprising but still welcome.

3. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    The phrase is:

[​IMG]

JediFett10, AusStig, Ventrix and 4 others like this.
  4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Seems like this will work as in between seasons of mandalorian, plus old bounty hunters from OT seems to be coming back.

5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    So I'm fairly certain that it was confirmed or just obvious we have to see what Fett was up to after being swallowed by the Sarlacc so in my head we're going to get a full flashback episode that is basically an adaptation of A Barve Like That

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  6. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    I just wanna hear Temuera say "The sarlacc found me somewhat indigestible."

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I could see this one character tie into book of boba fett.

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

It's been a while since this been updated, but looks like Boba Fett is out for blood and we could see him tracking down familiar characters and kill them or try to kill them.

Jedimarine and JediFett10 like this.
  9. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Well, we know he can't get any of the main characters from RotJ and honestly I am not even sure we will see him embarrass himself trying, given the difficulty of getting back certain actors and de-aging them and whatnot. Plus, seeing the main character of the show fail multiple times might undue a lot of the cred he just got back in mandalorian.

But I am having trouble honestly thinking of anyone else he might have a grudge against. That new bounty hunter Diva? Space joe camel? New characters we have never heard of?

10. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    I don't know that there's anyone he can kill besides new characters and ones thought to already be dead. So either he needs to get creative, or revenge isn't the main premise of the show.

Barriss_Coffee and MercenaryAce like this.
  11. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Given the nature of “leaks” and rumours, I never take these things, even from more trustworthy sources, as 100% accurate.

So if Boba’s out for revenge at all I imagine it won’t be the driving focus of the show.

Barriss_Coffee and MercenaryAce like this.
  12. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

I mean they do have Fennic Shawn who seems to be at best morally dubious but can lean towards good if Boba is gonna be the Punisher of Star Wars

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2021
  13. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    What does that mean exactly?

14. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    After killing Bib Fortuna, Boba realizes there's no one left on whom to exact revenge. The show focuses on his quest to find new people to add to his revenge list. In the end he learns that the best revenge is taken out on the friends you meet along the way.

Sarge, MercenaryAce, mnjedi and 3 others like this.
  15. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Fett goes to get a coffee, someone jumps the queue, goes on the list.

Walking back to Slave 1, gets bumped into - makes the list.

Hell, anything and everything can get you on the Fett list.

16. Golbolco

Golbolco Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2016
    It seems to me that there are two characters who Fett would have serious beef with.

One of those characters is Han Solo. I think it’s improbable that we see Han on this show. If we do, he can’t die for obvious reasons. Maybe Fett has a change of heart?

The other character is Mace Windu. I don’t see why we should assume that he can’t show up. The best argument for why we won’t see Mace is because as far as I know, Sam Jackson was never reported to be filming. Then again, as far as I know Mark Hamill wasn’t on the set of The Mandalorian either. Can they pull off the same trick twice?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think there many characters Boba might have revenge against, Cad Bane, Boosk, Dengar, other bounty hunters and criminals like Crimson Dawn and Qira or The Hutt council. Charles Soule knew the plot of episode 9 when writing the rise of kylo ren, so he could with know the plot of boba if his comics is tied to them. We might see Boba hunt for the Luke, if they want to use him again and see Grogu. I think characters from canon could pop up just to be killed by Boba, i doubt it's all new characters.

18. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    1. Watch out Kamino! Baby Boba is all grown up and he is PO'd.
    2. He chases rumors that Mace Windu survived and is in hiding?
    3. He goes after Solo and they use Ehrenreich?
    4. He goes after Lando and they use Glover?
    5. Or...HE is hunted...The Republic Rangers are gonna bring him to justice...so he goes on the run...Fugitive style...trying to clear his name...honestly or not.

19. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    Uhh... I have something to tell you.

You may want to sit down.

20. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    I hope the Book of Boba Fett is about a literal BOOK... Remember how in Legends he kept one his father gave him with all things Mando, lore, instructions and which he treasures full of memories of his dad?

What if he added to it... and it gets stolen, someone walking around with all secrets of Boba Fett? Him hunting to get it back before they are spilled or endangering who he had hidden in the book? His... wife and daughter?

One Episode of the show HAS to be titled "Blood Ties" please! They should canonise Connor!

Nom von Anor and Jedimarine like this.
  21. Jedimarine

Feb 13, 2001
    Sure sure.

30 years is a long time though.

And it is not like they used the Death Star or anything.

Xammer likes this.
  22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Well they are all dead and all cities destroyed, i think they like genosians are pretty mutch dead.

23. Jedimarine

Feb 13, 2001
    Alderaanians, Noghri, Falleen, Caamasi...

Hard enough to end one person in this universe, let alone a species.

Kamino Reborn!

I smell a subplot...

24. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    There may be a fractional amount of survivors, which is why Sidious wanted a Death Star.

Survival chance for a full planetary superlaser strike? Zero.

Barriss_Coffee and Jedimarine like this.
  25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Palpatine found ways to kill his enemies before big bad super laser, poison gas, a galactic war,drown them under the sea.