main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The Twilight Trilogy OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , May 3, 2021.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Last edited: May 27, 2021
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *applauds for all three*

All the wholesome.

Oh and an ominous warning.

It happens.

I wonder how Tor is doing!

@galactic-vagabond422

3. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Tor is going mighty fine!

@HanSolo29 may wanna have a look. [face_devil]

Oh look, that Orphan chap from @Jerjerrod-Lennox’s combo is turning up for @darthbernael!

He doesn’t have an ominous name WHATSOEVER. [face_laugh]

darthbernael likes this.
  4. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Oops, did I do that?

5. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    I'm afraid you guys will have to wait for Han, something called.....work:p

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    You did, yes. chuckles

And yes, Palpatine has his eye on you all...

... so we should see how Han and Ben are doing methinks?

@Jerjerrod-Lennox

7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    THE FINAL COMBO IS UP!

And yes, Ben Solo (formerly Skywalker) has a lovely imaginary friend and is experimenting with a new name.

It’s so cute how he chopped up Skywalker and Solo...

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Here.

We.

Go.

IC/OOC panic and glee and madness, here, any questions, PM me.

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Also a casual reminder that the RPF Awards feature many of our cast members having received nominations, so please do look in!

10. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    I see things are moving pretty fast, I think I can catch up tomorrow (Friday) or during the weekend (the latest). Need to read through all the posts carefully to see how to fit Jori in :)

Sinrebirth and Shadowsun like this.
  11. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Well, hopefully she recognises that she's one of those Never intended to have stay when he made that proclamation.

Sinrebirth , Shadowsun and TheAdmiral like this.
  12. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Nevet* ugh autocorrect

Sinrebirth likes this.
  13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    This week in TotF III

The North

@Jerjerrod-Lennox goes in as Han, and saves a Royal Family. Nifty. Also, Atorias featured in, and is supplying the visuals, the Invasion comics.

@galactic-vagabond422 is READY! The entirety of Mandalore is thrown at the Yuuzhan Vong and Prefect Da'Gara, who originated in the Vector Prime novel and gave the order that killed Chewbacca in Legends(!)

Oh and we have a lovely small adventure on Dathomir with @TheSilentInfluence... looks at tomorrows writing. About that...

The East

Well let's have a good old-fashioned mounted charge with @Jerjerrod-Lennox shall we? Don't mind if I do. Oh, and Ship shenanighans. Grand Lord Darish Vol is a very powerful figure from the Fate of the Jedi novels, and even had two rounds with Abeloth!

@CosmoHender and I had a lovely combo introduction to Barriss and Zara... and some politics was reported on the HoloNews of note for Feyna and Praxon. ;) and probably a few others! The Battle of Nadiem is surprisingly weighty in the old story, featuring heavily in the backstory of the Dark Times cast of heroes.

The South

Shenanigans' afoot with @darthbernael, @Shadowsun, @HanSolo29, @TheAdmiral, @Narancia... politics too. The court of the Eternal Empire is a complex one... and a messy one! I literally cannot wait to see how it pans out...

... and when @galactic-vagabond422 sneaks on-world...

Hunting an Emperor, an Emperor, an Emperor...

Hunting an Emperor... wherever he may go.

Lovely tune.

The Inner Systems

Well, we have the converse politicking in the Core with @JediMasterAnne, @Narancia, and @Mitth_Fisto, so that's... interesting (read: concerning).

Oh and @HanSolo29 says no to Sal-Solo.

Yeah.

That's not gonna go well.

Meanwhile, in happier news, the New Jedi Order works out who is going to kill Emperor Renn, who is going to the Front, and who is going to be apart of the Palpatine Hit Squad. Mad times. Proud of you guys, @Adalia-Durron, @darthbernael, @TheSilentInfluence, @darthhelinith.

The West

And of course we get a full-blown pitched battle between @Jerjerrod-Lennox and the Yuuzhan Vong. Very... tactical and strategic, that is. And what's that? A Vong force has gotten by the Empire of the Hand and is heading deep into the Unknowns? Uh-oh...

Oh yes, and @darthbernael had a choice between three lovely places to visit and he picked one... I wonder if the balance will care about checks eight million people?

14. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Coughs.

8 million versus however many quintillion other souls? Hmmm, the hard realities of triage.

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    So what happened this week in TotF III…

The North

@Jerjerrod-Lennox is MEAN to the Imperials… but at the same time it’s completely fair. At least we’re on our way to a banquet in our honour!

Conversely @galactic-vagabond422 throws everything and the kitchen sink at the invaders and does what the entire galaxy should be doing about now…

…. But @TheSilentInfluence is going on a romantic cave quest kinda thing instead which is… also important? :p

The East

Meanwhile @Jerjerrod-Lennox has accidentally let Grand Lord Vol and a ship of Sith escape. Well, at least we have Ship on side! Progress!

Oh we saw @CosmoHender go through the obligatory rite of passage of Twilight of the Force III and meets herself… which didn’t go too badly, funnily.

The South

Meanwhile we build towards more crises for the day for @darthbernael, @Shadowsun, @TheAdmiral, @Narancia and respond with radicalism and planned massacres…

… oh and @HanSolo29 gets a chit-chat with Aden Kya about things...

... and @galactic-vagabond422 builds up to the assassination attempt... one step, two step, three step…

The Inner Systems

I do wonder how the Confederation will pan out after @JediMasterAnne, @Narancia, and @Mitth_Fisto they immediately decide whether to declare war against it? Hello! Yuuzhan Vong! (Incidental sympathy for Nubia.)

I am on tender hooks for how badly things are going to go for @HanSolo29 on Corellia…

Meanwhile, in happier news, @Adalia-Durron and @darthbernael (Xundel) are off to Sernpidal…

… and then @darthhelinith and Renn plan out in their combo how best to go after Emperor Bernael…

… makes you wonder what Grandmaster @TheSilentInfluence will have to do…

The West

And of course we get a second massive battle between @Jerjerrod-Lennox and the Yuuzhan Vong. Very... with Zonama Sekot throwing lightning into orbit! That went… well? Huh.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    So what happened this week in TotF III…

The North

@Jerjerrod-Lennox gets the lowdown on the hustle on Shramar…

Meanwhile @galactic-vagabond422 does some beskar poisoning. I love it!

@TheSilentInfluence’s romantic cave quest adds a bit of a third wheel to events, I am afraid (you’ll see).

@Adalia-Durron and @darthbernael are busy saving Sernpidal, here’s hoping, anyway.

The East

Nadiem gets a rude visitor! @Jerjerrod-Lennox rushes to get help and @CosmoHender just about escapes… in theory(?)

The South

@darthbernael,@HanSolo29 and , @TheAdmiral entirely in the Eternal Throne Room flirting perhaps...

@Narancia gets the measure of Darth Insipid…

… and @Shadowsun gets some flirting AI advice. As you do?

... @galactic-vagabond422 has everything in place… here… we… go(!)

The Inner Systems

While @JediMasterAnne gets a nice visit from another Aurra Sing… and I wonder how Nola is going to handle all of the attention!

@Narancia has an issue with a Confederate…

@Mitth_Fisto keeps his eye on the prize…

@HanSolo29 has a crisis of survival to make through of course…

… while@darthhelinith and Renn make their next plans..

… and Grandmaster @TheSilentInfluence is ready to roll with the A-Jedi-Team. cue music

The West

And finally @Jerjerrod-Lennox has to handle the loss of Zonama Sekot(!)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Alrighty, double-post because let's see how this week will go...

The North

@Jerjerrod-Lennox gets deeper and deeper and deeper into things on Shramar...

... @galactic-vagabond422 finally sees the face of his enemy, and CHARGE!

@TheSilentInfluence is alive! And has... been... resuscitated? Oh my. :eek: And of course Madelyn has arrived... to a bit of a problem. Eeeeeek.

@CosmoHender, @Adalia-Durron and @darthbernael get a nice little side adventure on Bonadan. Everyone say it with me? Awwww.

Didn't the GM basically write this word for word for Episode X - shhhhhhhhhh.

The East

Well nobody cast-wise is here now but them Sith are! All hail the NEW GRAND LORD!

The South

This is a very precise and large cast moment between @darthbernael, @HanSolo29, @TheAdmiral, @Shadowsun, @Narancia and @galactic-vagabond422 so let's take it nice and slow...

... oh heck what happened to Aden.

Oh yeah! There is @darthhelinith and darthbernael again, sneaking their way in. O:)

The Inner Systems

@JediMasterAnne and @Jerjerrod-Lennox miss Madelyn as she heads to the Front... but we can have a nice and brief catch up, yay?

Oh and Kre'frey is going off-the-rails! Have fun with that Nola.

While @Narancia heads to Nubia to get back what is his...

and @Mitth_Fisto has some shenanigans afoot...

and @HanSolo29 gets to learn a little bit more about Wyn..

The West

And finally @Jerjerrod-Lennox gets to pick where to start a war. Lovely. This won't have consequences whatsoever. Nope. None. Nadda. Zilch.

HanSolo29 and darthbernael like this.
  18. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    It's like poetry, it rhymes.

darthbernael likes this.
  19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

darthbernael likes this.
  20. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Hopefully the conversation doesn't go as it did in X, though, for Xundel and Barriss, this time.

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    This is Happy!Barriss... I have high hopes.

darthbernael likes this.
  22. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Me too,

Although Bernael is going to eat Arb and Ike right now, instead of letting another group kill them.

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    HanSolo29 and darthbernael like this.
  24. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Begins writing their GLORIOUS being feasted upon even more.:p

Sinrebirth likes this.
  25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh, Sistros will want to have a few 'words' before you do anything unbecoming to poor Ike... [face_skull]

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.