main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian The Mandalorian Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Darth_Accipiter, Dec 23, 2020.

1. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Then one should link to the original scooper, and not give clicks to garbage sites like WGTC.

Fjall, Riv_Shiel, Bor Mullet and 2 others like this.
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    whostheBossk likes this.
  3. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    @Fredrik Vallestrand

Yeah. I'm don't believe that's real. They said they got a leak of information but then don't say where they got it and proceed how to talk about the wookies role in the comic.

Fjall and Lord-Skywalker like this.
  4. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Yeah unless there is 100% no doubt about it proof. I wouldn't share anything.

Twitter if all places? I rate twitter just slightly above reddit.

5. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    All clicks, no substance.

Jaxxon- likes this.
  6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah i guess you right, but bespin bulletin has been credible for long time, and they not sure.

7. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Twitter is not a source. It is a platform that sources of different levels of credibility utilize to report news and opinions. In this case, the original source of the wookie rumor is Bespin Bulletin, and they have a mixed record on Star Wars scoops, and are admittedly unsure of its veracity. About 50/50 is my judgment. Would need confirmation from a couple more sources.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So season 3 might actually be a movie now if the rumors are true

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I don't think it be a movie,

Zoe Con likes this.
  10. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Huh?

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    As I said rumors but it did come from Jason and he’s been right about a lot it’s somewhere in the main Mando thread

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    He said he dosen't think it be movie but not season 3 either, so i think a between probarly tied to book of boba fett.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oh I guess I misread it

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

I don't nkow if this news, but it seems mandalorian will begin filming in september, so we could see this in december 2022.

whostheBossk and MrDarth0 like this.
  15. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    For anyone confused by these tweets in isolation, the first tweet is talking about The Last of Us, just some guy spitballing, and the second tweet is refuting that spitballing. Filming for the two shows will overlap, and I'm sure Pascal and his representatives have worked out how he'll do both shows.

Zoe Con and TCF-1138 like this.
  16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I can see Pacal scenes be done last if they have to, double when Mandalorian not showing his face.

17. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    And Pascal isn't always in the suit (there was at minimum one episode of season 1 that was shot completely without him), so him shooting another show at the same time isn't that much of an inconvenience.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    It depends i think he go more without his helmet after season 2 finale. I think he will probaly still mostly helmet on, but some scenes without it. Like how we see Boba Fett with and without his helmet.

I think they would want mandalorian season 3 out by 2022, as not too close with Ahsoka coming out in 2023.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    Zoe Con likes this.
  19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

Season 3 could be mix between season 1 and 2.

20. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    Both series had a whole lot of introductions, but Season 1 spent a lot more time patiently developing Din, especially in the first three episodes.

I’m still hoping we get to see Sabine, Fenn Rau, or other Mandalorian leader make appearances, but overall developing Din first and foremost makes more sense, particularly now that you can have him treating the already established Bo-Katan as a regular supporting character.

21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think they will first introduce Sabine for the Ahsoka show so i don't see her in season 3 of mandalorian.We will probarly see the return of the armourer and paz vizsla, Fen Rau possible or wait to season 4. I think season 3 will mostly be about gathering themandalorian forces. adn Sabine is busy with recuing Ezra from Thrawn. Fen Rau and other mandalorian leaders i think is likley. plus more bounty hunters. I thin we will still introduce characters, but the story of Din will be more important here. I don't think the battle for Mandalore is until season 4. And Din will crosover with the spin off shows to recruit them all for season 4.

whostheBossk likes this.
  22. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    why do I get the feeing that we won't see season 3 until 2023?

23. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I think that’s very possible. At the earliest it’ll be late 2022.

whostheBossk, Zoe Con, Fjall and 2 others like this.
  24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    If they film in september i see it 2022. Also it might not want it to have it too close with ahsoka.

25. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    I’d be shocked if it wasn’t Oct/Nov 2022.

whostheBossk likes this.