main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V The EPISODE IX - Rise of Skywalker - Thread - Untagged Spoilers Allowed!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ghost, Mar 1, 2018.

1. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Well, Obi-Wan didn't tell Luke about Anakin being Vader... ;)

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Even if Anakin told him... did he know where it was anymore?

Vialco and Jedi Ben like this.
  3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    The biggest hurdle would be the wayfinders, I think Anakin told him about Exegol and the wayfinders. But didn't know where to look for them, I it's why Luke and nado were looking of Ochi. I think Luke probaly went to mustafar and ooking for the sith wayfinder but the bog wound't give it to him.

4. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013

Actually I doubt Luke went after Ochi for that reason. He was with Lando at these times investigating vanishing and kidnapping of children including Lando's daughter that was taken. Probably by Ochi! So they picked up on him and hunted him down but did not find any kids.

Luke was looking for Force Compass stuff and not Sith Wayfinders after all, that was at best a sideeffect if he found any trail like Ochi. But I can see the Oracle not giving Luke a Wayfinder, if he ever found it even.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  5. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    Force Ghosts already create heaps of plot holes. They exist beyond time (meaning they can see the past, present and future), and can see all of space (meaning they could see the enemies plans, etc).

QuinlanSolo likes this.
  6. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

I've always sorta seen it Force Ghost don't interfere since that's really not there place...they can help when necessary but they can't give away the whole store otherwise no one would grow.

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    A reddit post ask the question where Ezra Bridger is during th events of TROS, and got me thinking what he's up doing if he's still alive witch is most likley, Filoni has even suggested Ahsoka is alive during TROS. What was he and Ahsoka doing during this era and are Grogu with them. Also of all the dead jedi who speaks to Rey, we hear no words from Ezra. Is he in similar situation like Luke?

Are they fighting in the unkown regions with Thrawn or something. I can see Ezra and Ahsoka being mentors to Grogu and Rey, the new generation of the jedi order. Also would Cal Kestis be lucky as Ezra and Ahsoka, with his nightsister girlfriend.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    QuinlanSolo and ColeFardreamer like this.
  8. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Imagine some did Not rejoin the Jedi or found new own force groups but joined other existing ones...

Nightbrother Cal Kestis and his wife Queenmother Merrin of Dathomir.

Sky-walker Ezra Bridger as Guardian of the Beyond in the Unknown Regional uniting interesting Unknown Forceusers and cults.

Ahsoka Tano, another Guardian of the Beyond fighting the Acolytes of the Beyond.

Mandalore Grogu the Jee'dai'bendu uniting the Clans after his adoptive father saved him from the Jedi massacre at the academy. His dad was Mandalore the Reformator.

That Jedi kid from Forcecollector with psychometry accummulating artifacts and lore is also out there. Reforming his own Jedi Order. Given seer abilities for past and Future I'd call them the Prophets of the Light Side.

Cue some all uniting Great Convocation to Connect them and other groups and refound a less dogmatic, less centralised Jedi Order along with Finn's praxeum and solitary Rey's travelling apprentices.

Gesendet von meinem FP3 mit Tapatalk

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    MAybe i could See Ahsoka being the old sage gandalf the white figure. I think Ezra would still have his jedi path going forward but maybe he joins with Ahsoka. I think Grogu might be like Tarre Vizsla the key between jedi and mandalorians joined in alliance going forward. He still be jedi but also mandalore. I think Ahskoa might rejoin the jedi before her end as an arc of her leaving and at ast rejoining it. I they the'll help mentor the future jedi. Cal and Merrin could aslo be this alliance with Jedi and nightsisters, their child be bothjedi and nightsister. I think all these former sects of enemies of the jedi will be united after Palpatine and sith gone, it's abright future ahead, but with turmoil still ahead.

ColeFardreamer likes this.
  10. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I know Filoni even put out art right after TROS that basically stated that Ahsoka wasn't dead by the battle of exegol but hearing her with all the Jedi to me feels like she's already joined the force. Until some canon product says differently, the fact she's speaking with all of the departed Jedi to Rey makes it seem like she's dead.

Anyway, unrelated, old meme, but still makes me laugh whenever this happens in ROTS because now I can't help but think of this
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    MercenaryAce, Vialco, AusStig and 2 others like this.
  11. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    He didn't say she was alive, just that she could still be alive.

There were also a lot of Jedi who never became Force Ghosts there. The explanation is that Rey was connected with them all through the World Between Worlds, so across time, not necessarily their Force Ghosts.

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    also Ahsoka could on some force temple and reached out.

13. Noash_Retrac

Noash_Retrac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2006
    I still cry when I hear Kanan's voice every time I watch TROS. I don't know why but his death in Rebels had such an impact to me.

14. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Dead or alive does not matter beyond TROS anymore as Forceghosts can interact very physical and some Forceusers may transcend that line without dying Entering and exiting the Netherworld. As Vader tried with his castle in Mustafar to get Padme back. As Legends had with Mindwalkers, as TCW had with Mortis and Forceworld or Rebels' WBW!

The thin veil separating Life and death has been broken and a new world is beginning. Both Sides peaking into each other... Kinda like in Avatar Legend of Korra reuniting Spirit world and physical realm. Only that Rey did not walk into the sunset Holding hands with her love Rose!

Cue Ghostbusters Theme!

Gesendet von meinem FP3 mit Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  15. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    The Clone Wars (plural) refers to the entire SW Saga, not only the PT era conflicts. The first Clone War is TCW, then the Galactic Civil War is not putting focus on clones despite a few participarting, yet the last great war, the ST conflict, is another clone war as it is the war of CLONE Palpatine and strandcast-clone Snoke vs. clone Palpatines clone-son's offspring Rey and allies!

It kinda is ironic as the overall three conflicts still match the original concept of the old school SW clone wars where the first was one fought by clones, the second between government vs. Jedi and rebel allies and the third one barely defined in sources but could have featured easily some clones of the dead risen as a clone.

16. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Here’s a fun thought

how would you like to see High Republic effect post TROS stories ?

17. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013

Yuuzhan Vong vs. Drengir! Bring it!

Forceusers used as fuel for new more effective hyperdrives to tame the chaotic wilds of the no longer Unknown Regions?

Kidding of course, but I could see post TROS as a second High Republic era complete with reunification, exploration and another attempt at full on Rim inclusion with great projects, fairs and works under a Chancellor Calrissian that will make the galaxy great again!

And a galactic sexual revolution with lots of LGBTQ+ characters and an end to Imperial and Republican limitation on free love and emerging new cultures! [face_peace]

Jid123Sheeve and MercenaryAce like this.
  18. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Also Rey looking to the High Republic Jedi for inspiration of her own Jedi Order.

Ghost likes this.
  19. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Return of the Nihil. Maybe.

BigAl6ft6 and MercenaryAce like this.
  20. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013

She can do that so long its no Trandoshan Jedi... I loath Trandoshan Jedi in canon and Barabel Jedi in Legends
    !
    Just drop the second "i"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    Golbolco likes this.
  21. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    Saurins it is, then.

Gamiel and MercenaryAce like this.
  22. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    Yeah. I want Rey's Jedi to be informed and inspired by the High Republic Jedi and the New Republic to aspire to be the New High Republic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jedi Knight Fett and Ghost like this.
  23. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    I second this but please do not name it "New High Republic" or NHR... that'd be odd out and in universe.

I think we are out of Republics, Empires, Federations and Alliances. Something new maybe, at least namewise, even if historians see this as just another different phase of the same old 25000+ year old Republic down the line.

Galactic Union?

Here is a government name generator that is fun: https://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=sfgovernment

MercenaryAce likes this.
  24. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    It really makes me look at Yoda and go “what were you thinking.”

25. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

I mean i would argue that Mon Mothma looked to the High Republic for inspiration in making The New Republic before it went KABOOM