main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge 2021 Fanfiction Summer Olympics

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by devilinthedetails , May 24, 2021.

1. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    @earlybird-obi-wan Awesome to hear you are doing another Decathlon with the Moniron characters! I've added it to the index for all to see and read:)

@gizkaspice An SW triathlon with Mando and cats sounds amazing! I've got it added to the index now:)

2. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Part Two of Identity has now been posted.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Got 2 entries up in my pentathlon, the Shot Put and Word Sprint. :)

4. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Last story is up in Before the End, thereby completing my Ben Skywalker and Anakin Solo pantathlon.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  5. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Three more entries for my SW Decathlon are up in chapter 3 of Outsiders: the 4 x 100 Relay, the 200 Freestyle and the 1500 Word Dash. Two more entries to go, coming a few chapters down the road :)

6. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    @devilinthedetails can I change my submission to a pentathlon if possible? Sorry for the extra work on your part, thanks!

7. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Certainly, no problem!

It's lovely to see people so inspired by the Olympics that they are writing more than they expected! Nothing makes me happier as a hostess:)

8. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    @devilinthedetails , I wasn't sure if you saw my post above about a pentagon for Amilyn Holdo. That or I missed your response.

9. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    I saw it and did add an Amilyn Holdo Pentathlon to the index for you. I thought I had responded, but looking back through the thread, I see I must have forgotten to do so:oops:Anyhow, my forgetfulness aside, you are good for a Amilyn Holdo Pentathlon, and I think it is a great idea to write one! Good luck with your pentathlon!

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I just put up the 110 Word Hurdle :D

11. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  13. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
  14. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Ok, I'm back finally gonna get started now.

15. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    I didn't realize till recently that we can announce our new installments here, too, so I'll join the party by announcing that I just posted the third installment of "A Rose Has Five Petals":

The Findswoman / A Sealing Off

16. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Oh if that´s the case, I´ve just uploaded the Six Part of my story:
    Summer Camp Shenanigans

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I finished my pentathlon, with the 200 Freestyle & Fantastical Fencing.

18. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    I posted the Prime Time Coverage and Fantastical Fencing events of my Thrawn & Ezra Pentathlon in the Memories II chapter of Outsiders. Four down, one to go!

@devilinthedetails I've said this a million times already, but thank you thank you thank you for inspiring me to write again [:D]

19. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    @devilinthedetails Well, I'm feeling ambitious. Add me for a Star Wars Decathlon, featuring Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, Luke, Leia, Qui-Gon, Dooku, Xanatos, Caleb Dume, Ezra, Anakin Solo and a few OC's.

Also, add me for another Triathlon, this one featuring Ezra and Leia.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] =D= Yay for the great SW character lineup [face_batting]

21. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Kessel Run Hostess and Champion star 4 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Aug 9, 2002
    I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and sign up for another one of these. :p 8-}

Could you put me down for a SW pentathlon for the pairing of Allana Djo Solo/Darth Festus (OC), please? [face_batting]

22. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Oh,I can't wait to read this. :D

23. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
  24. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    @Chyntuck Thank you! I'm so happy I could inspire you to write! This event has been a true joy for me to host, and I've very much enjoyed participating myself[face_love]

@JediMaster_Jen Yay, for you embracing the Olympic spirit and feeling ambitious!=D= I've added your Star Wars Decathlon and Triathlon to the index!

@ViariSkywalker Marvelous to have you signing up for another event as well! I've got your new Star Wars Pentathlon in the index now:D

Lovely to see all the new entries and progress being made on events by everyone! Keep the Olympic effort up, folks!

ETA: As for myself, I have finished my Zuko/Mai Pentathlon, and started a new Decathlon focusing on Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm in an Avatar: The Last Airbender type of mood, obviously.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  25. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    First story is up in my decathlon event, Pass On What You Have Learned, starring an ensemble cast of Jedi from Yoda to Anakin Solo and beyond.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021