main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends Story teller for the SW Olympics decathlon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jul 1, 2021.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Story teller

Author: Earlybird-obi-wan

Timeframe: Legends: Before the Saga,Saga and beyond
    Genre: A variety.
    Characters: Moniron characters
    Summary: Stories written for my Star Wars Decathlon focusing on my OC’s. An index of entries is found below.
    The main story for the last 6 is 'Second time around' and my diary 'Emergencies'
    Index:

1: 200 Freestyle: A 200 word story about your character, family, friendship or couple with a free choice of any theme
    Who are they?
    Time-frame: 414 BBY
    Character: Pat Huling

2: 400 Word Cross Country: 400 words about your character or couple with any theme
    Helping with stories
    Time-frame: 50 BBY
    Characters: Pat Huling, Bret Chedokin, Ivano Arvedai, chief Kelso

3: Fantastical Fencing: A story of at least a 100 words involving your character, family, friendship or couple in which something fantastical happens.
    A great idea?
    Characters: Pat Huling, Bret Chedokin

4: 1500 Word Dash: A 1500 word story about your character, family, friendship or couple with any theme.
    Ivano-sitting
    Characters: Pat Huling, Bret Chedokin, Ivano Arvedai, Halfir Majeski and more OC's

5: 100 Word Sprint: A 100 word drabble about your character, family, friendship or couple using any theme.
    Tired
    Time-frame: 139 ABY
    Characters: Pat Huling and Tony Kehoe

6: AU Archery: A story of at least 100 words set in an alternate universe with your character, family, friendship, or couple
    Master Huling?
    Time-frame: 139 BBY

7: Single Sentence Shot Put: A story told in a single sentence about your character, family, friendship or couple.
    Old?

8: 110 Word Hurdle: 110 words in which the name or names of your character, couple, family, or friendship aren’t mentioned.
    A new mission

9: Prime Time Coverage: 500+ words of action, adventure, or excitement with your chosen character, family, friendship or couple as the star.
    Telling stories
    Characters: Pat Huling, Ivano Arvedai, Tarhin Engaron and more OC's

10: 4x100 Relay: 4x100 words on the four types of love (affection, intimacy, friendship, and charity) as experienced by your character, family, friendship or couple in one post.
    Discussing the Jedi-knights
    Characters: Pat Huling, Ivano Arvedai and Tarhin Engaron

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    AzureAngel2 and amidalachick like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    200 Freestyle: A 200 word story about your character, family, friendship or couple with a free choice of any theme.
    Time-frame: 414 BBY

Who are they?

Pat Huling was back in his cottage in Noranan. He had been sent on a hiking-trip after a taxing year and had travelled to the Rhova continent. He was emptying his backpack and wrinkled his nose when he had the smelling sleeping-bag in his hands. It was still soggy. He remembered why and had a smile on his face.

An earthquake had collapsed his tent in the wilderness near Rhivinna and had him deposited in a creek. He had gathered his things and rushed to the village. He had offered his help and had found an amazing group of beings intent on helping. One of them a little being speaking with a weird pattern wanted to take Fay Ere-Dun – a two year old girl – with them to be trained in the ways of the Jedi-knights.

Her brother Jasir had agreed after touching the hand of Jedi-master Yoda. Ghari Adin and Jesin Er-Mun gave their permission.

He had seen the Jedi leaving in their diplomatic transport and was intrigued. He intended to find out more about the Jedi-knights. And to do that; he was a police officer after all with the vast knowledge of the archives at his disposal.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Helping with stories

Police officers Pat Huling and Bret Chedokin had received the call to assist. They were descending towards the highway where a truck with hazardous materials was on fire. Units from the Noranan fire-department were busy. A fire-fighter and his mate were near the truck, dislodging containers and rolling them down the embankment.

“Look out Pat!” inspector Chedokin saw it happening. One of the containers rocketed skyward and pieces descended on the truck. One man could jump clear but the second met a barrage of containers sliding down the embankment and went tumbling down.

Pat could avoid the pieces with ease, settled the air-speeder down on a clear patch of the highway and contacted dispatch. “NP 51 on scene. Man down.”

Bret was already out with the first-aid kit and sprinted down the embankment.

Pat followed hurrying.

“We are here to help.” Pat knelt down next to the man lying among the containers not knowing if he had heard him. He took the right hand of the man in a firm grip.

Bret opened the first-aid kit and was busy when fire-chief Kelso and two firefighters arrived.

“Officer Huling,” chief Kelso nodded with a knowing look on his face. “Great. You can help us by distracting Ivano. We will help officer Chedokin. Noranan city hospital has dispatched a medevac. It will be here in a few minutes.”

Pat saw eyes opening. “I am Pat Huling and you are?”

“Ivano Arvedai and aw I ... not again.”

“What's not again?”

“Meeting you again and going to a hospital and meeting him again.”

“Who?” Pat squeezed softly in the hand.

“Koranar Er-Quin. He is the director and very resourcefull in keeping me in a hospital bed. Years ago I couldn't convince him that letting me go home was better for me.”

“That was after you were injured saving the Sarala family,” chief Kelso said. “And better? No mister Arvedai. You were suffering from broken ribs, messed innards and burns. No arguments this time.”

“No,” a medic knelt down. “You will meet doctor Er-Quin again. He will patch you up and keep you in the hospital.”

“And I have a great idea.” Pat remembered when he met Ivano Arvedai for the first time. “I met him and his friends when they were trying to make a fire in the play-ground of their school.”

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Fantastical Fencing: A story of at least a 100 words involving your character, family, friendship or couple in which something fantastical happens.

Characters: Pat Huling, Bret Chedokin

A great idea?

“You have a great idea?” Bret had helped the medics to load their patient on a stretcher.

“Yes inspector Chedokin.” Pat let go of the hand he had been holding and began to walk back to the police-speeder. After sitting down behind the controls he waited for Bret.

“Back to the station Pat. I will ask inspector Engaron to take over. He can come to question the driver of the truck.”

“Yes Bret. We have to find Halfir Majeski. He is as bad as Ivano Arvedai in making escape-the-hospital plans but will keep Ivano there this time with our help.”

“Halfir Majeski, the merchant guy who uses fantastical stories to sell his goods,” Bret laughed. “I have met the guy when he was trying to sell me the wreck of his speeder. He told me that it had met the fairies of mount Moniron when he crashed it.”

“And Ivano extricated Halfir from that speeder.”

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I know that smell. :D

Curious one, he is, hmm? Hope he finds some interesting info.

For some reason this bit made me laugh. Sounds like Ivano's actions have set up his own personal time loop of venturing back to the hospital. =D=

Escpaing from the hospital can be an art form and I think Ivano and Halfir have perfected it. :)

Excellent works so far. Looking forward to more. =D=:D

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They have but there is Pat with his stories. And fire-fighting can be hazardous

1500 Word Dash: A 1500 word story about your character, family, friendship or couple with any theme.

Characters: Pat Huling, Bret Chedokin, Ivano Arvedai, Halfir Majeski and more OC's

Ivano-sitting

“Again,” Ivano saw a familiar face behind the full-face mask after he was settled on the table in the OT by nurses Gulnare and Er-Rif.

“Yes. I am your ever reliable sleep doctor.” Jago Amaral hooked the IV-bag on the stand and injected the sedative in the port. “Your friend Koranar has some digging and suturing to do. You are a trouble-magnet Ivano. Now you can begin with counting.”

“Ah the same as you did with Halfir Maj.”

“No trouble,” Jago had the tube in and connected to the equipment. “Doc Koranar can come.”

- - -

Ivano is a trouble-magnet.”

“Yes Halfir. Ivano needs you and even more those doctors and nurses at Noranan city hospital. You know that he has saved you and was the guy keeping you in your bed. Now you have to do the same but no worry, I will help you.”

Great I accept.”

“See you tomorrow.” Pat Huling put down his com and walked to the caf-machine.

“What's that Pat?” Tony Kehoe was sipping from his caf.

“Tony you missed a very exciting morning.” Pat ordered caf.

“Yeah I had to go and get my inoculation at the public health services but what's with helping?”

“Inspector Bret Chedokin and I responded to a call on the highway to question the driver of a truck with hazardous materials. He had met engine trouble, saw the truck catching fire, managed to get away and had declared an emergency. Various units from Noranan central and stations 5 and 1 were dousing the front of the truck with foam. Two firefighters were unloading containers from the back of the truck when we arrived. One of those containers rocketed skyward before exploding and descending in pieces and dislodging more containers. One man could jump clear but fire-fighter Ivano Arvedai was caught in the debris and avalance of containers going down the embankment. Bret hurried to him with the first-aid kit and I followed. Ivano had some bad cuts and shards embedded in his left leg caused by those containers. He is now in surgery but coming out of it and regaining consciousness the first he will do is arguing with doctors and nurses to let him go. He has quite a reputation.”

“Ah I see.” Tony finished his caf. “We have to help Halfir with his Ivano-sitting.”

“And we have to keep them from making escape-plans. I will contact the hospital.” Pat took his com, got after the reception connected to a nurse and ended “we are coming too.”

- - -

Chief Kelso was back with his crew. Missing a crew-member after an incident had him sad but he knew that Ivano would recover fully. Contact with the hospital had him with that knowledge and he had informed the crews. A contact with police officer Huling had him smiling and offering to join the 'Ivano-sitting.' Now he had to make a report.

- - -

Minutes after opening his eyes Ivano Arvedai saw that he was in a medium-care room, connected to monitoring leads and with an IV in his left hand. Two men in green scrubs were busy in the room. One was placing a new IV-bag on the stand and the other was taking a glass and filling it with a little bit of water.

“He is waking up.”

Ivano tried to swallow and grumbled softly.

“Here take this water.”

A glass was held before his mouth and Ivano moved the water this and that way in his mouth. Now he was able to speak. “Nice to see you again.”

“Yes,” Jago Amaral said. “And your friendly country doctor and our director Koranar Er-Quin treated some nasty cuts and removed pieces of a container from your left leg. And he tried to convince me to keep you on the ventilator to have you silent. But nurse Gulnare came with news that had me guiding you out of the sedation and to this room.”

“I can go home? Just contact my chief or my friend Erdin Felaron and I will be gone.”

“No Ivano. Your friend Halfir Majeski will come to keep you here.”

“Great. He will have ideas to escape.”

“He isn't the only one.” Koranar Er-Quin was ready with the IV-bag. “Pat Huling and his colleagues will keep you from making those plans. And I don't want you to ruin my work by hopping around on your feet.”

“He is very serious. He made some nice sutures after digging a large piece of container out of your left thigh.” Jago had a syringe ready to inject in the tap of the IV. “And now sleep Ivano. Tomorrow you have visitors.”

“Keeping me...” Ivano drifted off to sleep.

- - -

Chief Kelso was early when he knocked and entered the office. “ Good morning Chief commander Cardolar. I have my report about the incident with the truck.”

An old man looked up, giving the chief a haughty look. “I see Kelso but I need the report from the police too before I can send my reports to the investigators at Monir central. You had a man down Kelso. Contact those officers and get working.” And without waiting for a reply he took a report from the stack on his desk.

Chief Kelso left the office, mumbling softly. “C-four is grumpy as usual. Not even asking how my team-member Arvedai is doing. I have to endure him. But no worry, he will retire in a few weeks. I have seen the reports from Monir central. I will visit Ivano in the afternoon and tell his friend and mentor Erdin Felaron about the incident.”

- - -

Halfir Majeski was smiling when he entered the medium care room. Each day he had a police-officer or fire-fighter coming to help him with Ivano-sitting. Or as he suspected; the man was there to prevent him from making escape-plans. Not that he thought that escape would be an option. He had seen the report from the surgery, with pictures. He had been able to convince Ivano that a stay in a hospital bed was the best way to recover and had with Koranar assisting him shown the report. That had been on the day after the surgery, now 17 days ago. He had kept Ivano busy with reports and interesting articles about fire-fighting on many planets in the republic. The fire-fighters and police-officers – Pat Huling especially – had been entertaining. “Good morning Ivano. I have to tell you something. We have discussed this already when one of your colleagues was here. You know I am a merchant and you have seen the reports of the ore-hauling business thriving all over the republic. I want to start someplace that's not here with the engine-wrecking nebula.”

“I have given it a thought and want to keep you out of trouble by going with you. I can gain more knowledge about fire-fighting. I have seen reports from Corellia, Coruscant, Kuat and...”

“Ah Kuat but first this.” Tarhin Engaron came in and explained why he was only now coming to question Ivano about the incident. He had been very busy with an important case involving a gang of criminals and their connections to gangs on Belderone and Kuat. He ended “thank you for your details of the incident. And Kuat?”

“We have plans to leave Moniron for some exploring.” Halfir said. “I want to buy a large freighter and a hangar and...”

“I insist on going with him,” Ivano was resolute.

“Stay clear of Jedi.” Tarhin stated. “I was on Boreas helping with an investigation and had my shield up when I met three Jedi Masters from the Jedi-temple on Coruscant; Gios, Kriss and Mann. Master Gios tried to break my shield...”

beep pi beep pi.

Tarhin ran away.

“That's something to remember.” Ivano said. “Pat Huling has told us about the day that Fay Ere-Dun was taken by the Jedi to be trained as a Jedi-knight in their temple on Coruscant. Ah by the way a nice planet to explore for us. And I have news too. Koranar told me this morning that the sutures will be removed on the day I will be released. We can go to explore more planets after I ask my mentor Erdin Felaron to take care of my cottage.”

- - -

Pat entered the restaurant. He had been to the hospital and had heard that Ivano had been released and had left with Halfir, getting tickets on a transport bound for Alderaan.

Sipping from his caf was Tarhin. “Pat, already back from the hospital?”

“Yeah. Arvedai and Majeski are gone and I hope they don't end up on Coruscant, Tatooine or...”

“Boreas,” Tarhin interrupted. “I have warned them to stay clear of Jedi. Stellan Gios tried to break my shield.”

“Tell me more about that meeting. A first hand account of dealing with Jedi knights enhances my knowledge about them.”

AzureAngel2 and JediMaster_Jen like this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Pat has more stories to tell. My multi chapter story 'Second time around' gives all the details

100 Word Sprint: A 100 word drabble about your character, family, friendship or couple using any theme.

Characters: Pat Huling and Tony Kehoe

Tired

Pat Huling was feeling his age when he was helped into his cottage by his partner Tony Kehoe.

Distracting the two officers trapped in the crashed police air-speeder had cost him. Police officer Tarhin Engaron had been the easy one. He was sedated by the medics before he could distract him with his stories about the Jedi-knights. But fire-chief Ivano Arvedai had listened to his stories until the medics were ready to extract him. After the medics were gone with the patients, Pat and Tony had to assist the investigators and bring the first piece of evidence to the lab.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    AU Archery: A story of at least 100 words set in an alternate universe with your character, family, friendship, or couple

Time-frame: 139 BBY

Master Huling?

Memories were flashing in the Force. Pat Huling experienced all.

A river of lava flowing down from Mount Moniron and covering his birthplace Noranan.

A little green being picking him up and soothing “Jedi you will become.”

A blue lightsaber wielded by him.

Teaching a padawan, another one and another one.

Becoming a Jedi-master and sitting on the council when the news came that their beloved supreme chancellor Palpatine was a Sith in disguise.

“Master Huling go you must.”

“I will but I need help.”

Masters Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar and Mace Windu cut down.

A scream when he was cut down by Palpatine.

Becoming one with the Force.

Palpatine and his apprentice Anakin Skywalker becoming rulers of the universe after exterminating all Force sensitives.

A Death Star in orbit around Moniron. The great grandson of Luke Skywalker in command.

Pat screamed and...

9. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Frightening things he just saw. :(

A death star? Luke's great-grandson? What?=((

Another terrific entry. =D=

10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Finally, I came around to comment. Great job! Goed gedaan hoor! =D=

And you always have been a master of keepings stories short! ^:)^

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It's AU and as will be revealed in an upcoming chapter of 'Second time around' a dream
    with the Olympics they are

Single Sentence Shot Put: A story told in a single sentence about your character, family, friendship or couple.

Old?

His age and the aftermath of the incident from yesterday had almost beated police officer Pat Huling when he guided his groundspeeder in the parking of Noranan police station 1 but his unbeatable mind had him very curious why he had to report to the chief immediately.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    110 Word Hurdle: 110 words in which the name or names of your character, couple, family, or friendship aren’t mentioned.

A new mission

“Good morning chief, Is there news about who caused our air-speeder to crash?”

“Not yet, the investigation will begin soon but this is another request for you.”

“Even more important than getting the culprit who messed with us?”

“It sure is important.”

“Ah yes, A surgeon contacted you. It has to do with me being there yesterday at the crash to entertain those two with my stories.”

“Yes and he has a great idea to keep his patients from escaping the hospital.”

“With my stories. I will keep them totally distracted from whatever plans they are making but some help will be appreciated.”

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Somehow I just don't think the patients will stop escaping.[face_laugh] Enjoying these stories very much. Keep up the great work!=D=

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Fascinating with Pat Huling telling stories during a rescue. His alternate life-path as a Jedi, very interesting! =D=

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They don't and will make plans in 'Second time around.'
    In the next part he will reveal what it was

Prime Time Coverage: 500+ words of action, adventure, or excitement with your chosen character, family, friendship or couple as the star.

Characters: Pat Huling, Ivano Arvedai, Tarhin Engaron and more OC's

Telling stories

“I met Jedi-master Obi-Wan Kenobi and...”

“Good morning Ivano and Tarhin.” Pat entered the room. “I can tell you a lot more about the Jedi and...”

“Will keep us from leaving this room.” Tarhin waved with his hand sporting the IV and indicated his breath-mask. “But connected to this and this escape is now impossible.”

“For initiate Mace Windu and his friends Qui-Gon Jinn and Benno Perion it was too when they were staying in room number 9 in the Jedi-temple healers ward.” Pat sat down on a chair between the two beds and continued. “Kaagi...”

“Kaagi?” Ivano asked.

“Yes Kaagi and if you continue to interrupt me I can never finish the story about master Windu already in love with the color purple when he was 6.” Pat grinned. “Silence you two!” And with two silent listeners he continued his story about the three initiates. Master Windu was slain by Darth Sidious and that has me coming with the scary dream I had last night about the destruction of Moniron by a Death Star by a descendant of Darth Plaqueis.”

“Tell me,” Ivano had gleaming eyes.

“We all know that Darth Plaqueis has been responsible for the birth of Anakin Skywalker.” Pat began.

“That's a story I have heard.” Tarhin said. “And Skywalkers are still responsible for great unrest.”

“Even in my dream,” Pat said. “And it was scary because I was found as a baby by the Jedi after an erruption from Mount Moniron destroyed Noranan with me as the single survivor. I became a Jedi knight wielding a blue lightsaber and raised three padawans to knighthood. I knew about the secret marriage of Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala. I was a master and sat on the council when I was ordered to go and arrest councillor Palpatine. Masters Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar and Mace Windu accompanied me. I was slain by him and in the Force I could see more. Anakin became the apprentice of Palpatine or emperor Darth Sidious as he was known. Anakin accepted his new name Darth Vader. The two ruled the entire galaxy and hunted down every Force sensitive.”

Ivano asked “even on Lingala, Varanko and Moniron? We know that they are safe and protected by the Sheir-Irel.”

“There were no Sheir-Irel in my dream. Varanko was destroyed by Luke Skywalker and his sister Leia destroyed Lingala. Palpatine was cloned and still alive when a descendant of Luke Skywalker, named Cade Skywalker discovered Moniron. The last thing I saw was a Death Star coming into orbit around Moniron and a devastating beam of light coming towards the planet. I screamed and was in my bed.”

“A nice scary story,” Ivano said. “And now.”

“Some food for the stomach,” a nurse with the cart with lunch-plates came in.

Silence prevailed with three eating men.

Pat finished last but he had to help Tarhin now and then and he was nodding contently when he saw Ivano first and Tarhin second drifting off to sleep.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Whew, that is a disturbing dream and one you're glad to wake up from.

17. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Quite an awful dream he had. I don't think he'll get that out of his head for a while.

18. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    As awful as that particular dream was, you did a jolly good writing job for the Summer Olympics.

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    with him and his Jedi-investigations. Yes he can have dreams about them but he will use it in his storytelling in 'Second time around'
    No but he will use it
    and I am completing it with this one

4x100 Relay: 4x100 words on the four types of love (affection, intimacy, friendship, and charity) as experienced by your character, family, friendship or couple in one post.

Characters: Pat Huling, Ivano Arvedai and Tarhin Engaron

Discussing the Jedi-knights

Friendship

Pat Huling was whistling a nice tune when he entered medium care room number nine and he asked with a mischievous smile on his face “do you recognise it?”

“Uh no,” Ivano shook his head.

“Not at all,” Tarhin was very certain.

“Kaagi did and Aaqu too,” Pat began to sing. “Room number nine, we Jedi initates are trapped in room number nine. Three friends – Qui Gon Jinn, Benno Perion and Mace Windu – and escape artists like you sang that when they were admitted to the healers ward and cared for by Aaqu and Kaagi.”

Intimacy

“Jedi and being friends together can be possible,” Ivano mused. “During my stay in the healers ward in the Jedi-temple I met Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi. In their minds they were showing intimacy and love for each other. It was with dread when I saw general Tachi leaving on a mission to the Azure system. She gave her life. I felt the anguish of Obi-Wan when I was having dinner at the Henny farm where I was staying after my recovery. Two months after her death I celebrated her life by placing a paper candle on the waves.”

Affection

“You ignored my warning to stay clear of Jedi,” Tarhin said. “But you had to meet them and save a padawan giving her CPR. They saw that you were injured, saved you and had you with the knowledge that 'Jedi don't draft Force-sensitives into their services' and that only children were taken after permission from the authorities. But Jedi knight Stellan Gios was the bane of me on Boreas. I felt the Force singing to Avar Kriss and Elzar Mann using the ocean of the Force to protect them from the evil holocron. And they were showing great affection.”

Charity

“Affection was possible I see,” Ivano said. “But being against the code it led to the doom of the Jedi when Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala had to keep their marriage a secret. The scheming of Darth Sidious led to the clone-wars.”

“The clone wars and Master Fay.” Pat remembered his hiking-trip. “On a mission of charity they took Fay Ere-Dun. She became a Jedi-master and gave her life to save Obi-Wan on Queyta.”

“And now you are here on a mission to keep us from escaping,” Ivano grinned.

“And keeping you two entertained with Jedi-stories.”

FIN

20. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Fabulous way to wrap up your decathlon! =D= Your Intimacy entry was my favorite because I adore any mention of Obi-Wan and Siri. :p

Pat has his hands full with Ivano. [face_laugh] Excellent, and congrats on finishing. =D==D=

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Beautiful contrasts among the various kinds/levels of relationships from friendship through affection. Congratulations on completing the Olympics Challenge

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you for your kind replies. And the story-teller will hear more stories in 'Second time around'
    Thank you. It was fun to give an insight in Pat's life