main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Beyond the Saga What Dreams May COme (2021 FanFic Summer Olympics) Ezra Bridger & Leia Organa Triathlon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMaster_Jen, Jul 30, 2021.

1. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Title: What Dreams May Come
    Co-Author(s):[/B] N/A
    Timeframe: 5 BBY-10 ABY
    Genre: Humor, Fluff, Romance
    Canonicity: AU
    Type: Multiple One-shots
    Character(s): Leia Organa, Ezra Bridger, Xanatos Renashaii, Bail Organa, Breha Organa
    Summary: There’s something brewing between Leia and Ezra from their very first meeting
    Last Updated: August 2021
    Other Relevant Information: These stories were written for the 2021 Fanfiction Summer Olympics, hosted by the incomparable @devilinthedetails
    Download Link(s): Coming by end of 2023
    Disclaimer: Star Wars was created by George Lucas. LucasFilm Ltd. and all its content are currently owned and distributed by the Walt Disney Company. No copyright infringement is intended.

/////

Triathlon Events Include:

1. 400 Word Cross Country: 400 words about your character, couple, family, or friendship with any theme.
    2. 110 Word Hurdle: 110 words in which the name or names of your character, couple, family or friendship aren’t mentioned.

Plus a choice of any 1 event from the Decathlon events. For my Triathlon I have chosen:

3. AU Archery: A story of at least 100 words set in an alternate universe with your character, family, friendship, or couple.

Indez of Triathlon Events

I. First Impressions | 110 Word Hurdle | 5 BBY

II. Changing Tides | 400 Word Cross Country | 0 BBY

III. A Beautiful Something | AU Archery | 10 ABY

Last edited: Aug 10, 2023
  2. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Title: First Impressions
    Co-Authors: N/A
    Timeframe: 5 BBY
    Genre: Humor
    Canonicity: AU, Legends
    Type: Short, Series
    Characters: Leia Organa, Ezra Bridger, Xanatos
    Summary: Leia and Ezra complain about one another after their first meeting at age fourteen
    Last updated: July 2021
    Other relevant information: For First Impressions, I chose the 110 Word Hurdle, which was to write a story of 110 words in which the name or names of your character, couple, family or friendship aren’t mentioned. (Failed in this one, as I blundered the writing and mentioned their names. [face_blush]@};-

/////

First Impressions
    | 110 Word Hurdle | 5 BBY

“He’s arrogant, Father,” fourteen-year-old Princess Leia Organa complained to her father.

The man smiled as he glanced over at his wife. Breha had the same knowing expression on her face as her husband.

“Well, I’m sure he’ll grow out of it, Darling,” she told her daughter. “Give him time.”

Leia glared at her parents as she stomped from the room.

“She’s insufferable, Master,” fourteen-year-old Padawan Ezra Bridger complained.

Master Xanatos Renashaii grinned. “Who, Padawan?”

Ezra spun around. “Who?! That…that Princess.

Xanatos couldn’t help the chuckle that escaped him in that moment.

“Well, Padawan-mine, I’m sure she’ll grow out of it,” he told the young man. “Give her time.”

Last edited: May 6, 2023
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    great to show the two antagonists

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Superb having them meet under such interesting circumstances :cool: and I have a feeling those first impressions will change [face_laugh]

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  5. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Oh this is off to an awesome start! Love the exasperated voices of teen!Leia and Ezra, and I'm curious to see how you'll resolve that. Also, with Xanatos as Ezra's master, this promises to be a most interesting mash-up AU.

6. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Thank you!:D

They just might. :p

I'm glad you liked it. :D

Note: I'm so far behind! With school starting my writing took a backseat. Here's the next story in this small triathlon. Here's hoping I finish this and what's left of my decathlon events as well. As always, thanks for reading and commenting. This one is a tad over 400 words, but...

/////

Title: Changing Tides
    Timeframe: For references purposes, 0 BBY
    Genre: Fluff, slight Humor, slight Romance
    Canonicity: AU, Legends
    Characters: Ezra Bridger, Leia Organa, Xanatos, Bail Organa, Breha Organa
    Summary: Leia and Ezra's second meeting goes much differently than their first
    Last updated: August 2021
    Other relevant information: For Changing Tides, I chose the 400 Word Cross Country, which was to write a story of 400 words about your character, couple, family, or friendship with any theme.

/////

Changing Tides | 400 Word Cross Country | 0 BBY

“I can’t believe we’re back here, Master,” quipped a now nineteen-year-old Ezra Bridger. “If that spoiled little…”

Xanatos stopped walking but before he could turn around Ezra had crashed into his back nose first.

“Ow!” the padawan yelped.

Xanatos smirked. “Serves you right. You will behave, Padawan. You will treat Princess Leia with the respect she deserves. You are nineteen years old. I shouldn’t still be having these conversations with you.”

“I know, Master,” he acknowledged. “She just…it was awful the last time. I can’t imagine spending weeks here this time.”

Xanatos rested his hands on Ezra’s sturdy shoulders. “You’ve have matured greatly in the past five years. I believe we can reasonably assume that the princess has as well. Why not reserve judgement until we arrive at the palace.”

The young man nodded. “Yes, Master. Okay. I will reserve judgement. Sure.”

Xanatos chuckled. He recognized his students’ customary response when he had no intention of doing what was asked of him.

“You Majesty, it’s a pleasure to see you again,” Xanatos said with a respectful bow before Queen Breha Organa.

“You as well, Master Jedi,” she commented.

“Well, well, look what the Ewok dragged in,” came a deep voice from behind the two. Xanatos turned and grinned as he moved forward an embraced Senator Bail Organa.

“Good to see you again, my friend,” Bail told the Jedi Master. “I spoke with Master Kenobi recently and he mentioned you and your padawan might be headed our way.”

“Father! Are they here!?” Leia Organa interrupted as she sauntered into the grand hall to join her parents.

Xanatos didn’t miss the gasp that escaped Ezra’s lips upon seeing the young woman he’d first met five years before.

Leia’s parents didn’t miss the gasp from their daughter when she caught sight of the handsome young Jedi padawan she’d first met five years before.

Bold as she was, Leia stepped forward and offered her hand to Ezra. He immediately took it and brought it to his lips for a tender kiss.

“You look lovely, Your Highness.”

Leia smiled. “Thank you. You’ve certainly changed.”

Ezra glanced at his master before returning his gaze to the princess.

“Perhaps we both have, Your Highness.”

“Please, you must call me Leia.”

Ezra offered her his arm. “Shall we take a walk, Leia?”

The three adults stood in shock at the display of the two teens as they headed off together.

“Well, that was interesting.”

Breha smiled. “Yes, it was. Come along, gentlemen.”

The two men followed her easily; both still thinking about what they had just witnessed.

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Ezra and Leia becoming friends. What will that be?

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh that was wonderful! I'm glad and tickled by their instant immediate reactions. Things sure seem to be off to a promising start. ;)

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  9. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    I wish I could delve deeper into the answer to that question in this series of stories, but...:p Thanks for reading and replying.

Thanks. :D It's the beginning of a beautiful something.

Title: A Beautiful Something
    Timeframe: 10 ABY
    Genre: Fluff
    Canonicity: AU
    Characters: Leia Organa, Ezra Bridger
    Summary: Leia and Ezra welcome their first child
    Last updated: August 2021
    Other relevant information: For A Beautiful Something, I chose AU Archery, which was to write a story of at least 100 words set in an alternate universe with your character, family, friendship, or couple.

/////

A Beautiful Something
    | AU Archery | 10 ABY

“One more push, Your Highness,” the physician told Leia as she struggled through the last moments of her labor with her third child.

Leia screamed with her last effort as her child slipped from her body into the hands of the doctor. The human held the child up for his parents to see before handing the boy off to a nurse droid.

Tears spilled from Leia’s eyes as she was handed her new son. The boy had very dark hair and impossibly blue eyes to match his father’s.

Leia cradled the boy close while Ezra stood protectively over them both.

“I wish Master Xan was here to see him,” Ezra commented sadly, his thoughts lingering with his long-dead master. “He’d have loved them all.”

Leia’s eyes met her husband’s. “Yes, he would have. They’d have driven him crazy but he would have loved every minute.”

Ezra leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his new son’s forehead followed by a gentle brush of his lips against Leia’s. The two parents shared a smile and both turned their eyes back down to their son.

“Welcome to the galaxy, Xan,” Ezra whispered.

Note: That concludes this Triathlon. In the coming weeks there will be more vignettes featuring this AU version of Ezra and Leia.

Kahara likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Just. SQUEE! Eagerly awaiting those expansions in this AU =D= :)

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes, married and with children. Love to see more and congrats on finishing