main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V The Book of Boba Fett

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jeff_Ferguson, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
  2. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    Well a full planetary Superlaser strike can be survived... if you got a fancy teleportation device and some Alderaanian War Frigates handy [face_whistling]

If portions of the royal palace of Alderaan could survive it intact, so can people! (source: WEG rpg: Graveyard of Alderaan)

PS: Bail and Breha live and drink tea with Mace Windu hiding somewhere!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    Nom von Anor and Jedimarine like this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Why is his neck so short?

4. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Looks like a halfbreed...

5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    one lone survivor.

6. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    "They're cloners...damn good ones too."

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Well the cloning program is now in hands off the empire and later the final order.

8. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I found the comic about the survivors of Saw Gerrera's team living on a half-demolished Jedha to be... surprising... although I suppose there was precedent with Peragus. So yeah, I can see Palpatine wanting to make sure they're all gone. Leave no stone unexploded.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Someone can always escape.

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Unless you destroy it like Alderaan or Hosnian system, there's always rats who escapes.

JediFett10 likes this.
  11. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    I mean, why shout out that you are gonna blow up a planet with a big slow superweapon when you can just hide a gigantic Kybercrystal, bring it down deep into a planetary mine and detonate it like a Kyber nuke? I mean, they just need to detonate it in the planets Yosemity kinda thin crust geologically active area.

The Death Star staying as long as it did after the destruction of Alderaan and Ties sweeping the asteroid field for survivors is telling. They expected survivors or did have ships fleeing!

But the biggest oversight of the Empire and Imperial Propaganda remains in plain sight: Delayal watched it happen and neither got destroyed nor told the truth about what the Empire did when its propaganda lied about it? Ouch! Bet they cheered their neighbors are gone...

12. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    "Leave no stone unexploded." [face_laugh]

Nom von Anor and Riv_Shiel like this.
  13. boomx2sjk

boomx2sjk Jedi Master star 2

Nov 9, 2012
    It is now mid-Sept. Premiere (presumably) is in December.

When are we gonna get a first look at this?

Impatiently waiting...

14. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    hopefully soon, but probably not till next month

15. Nom von Anor

Nom von Anor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2012
    No stone is ever really gone.

Sarge likes this.
  16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I hope we see the hutt council again in this show to tie back with the clone wars and war of the bounty hunters.

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Does any think we might finally see Rotta the hutt, in star wars again it thinks last we saw him was 2010, season 3 with George Lucas's character visitung Jabba the hutt. Maybe Cobb Vanth has him on laying around the school they mentioned.

JediBatman and AusStig like this.
  18. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    I hope we see Rotta again but it will be some time until he is large enough to be a character outside of cameo range and needing a protector. Post TROS Rotta please!!!

I wonder if Qi'ra will cameo in Book of Boba Fett given their comic history recently... either as Slave Girl Qi'ra to Boba's Throne... or as a cameo kickstarting a Crimson Dawn spinoff series post Endor replacing Rangers of the New Republic.

Also I could see characters that were allies in Season 2 of Mando become enemies... what if Bo-Katan hires Fett to take the Darksaber from Din? He no longer got the kid, so he is no longer protected by honor codes probably and their past dealings were settled. But as always, Din survives yet Boba gets the Darksaber... and with it becomes Ruler of Mandalore, if he wants to or not... with Bo even more unhappy but it is her own fault. And Din kneels to Mandalore Fett.

I at least just once want either a Han cameo, digitally rejuvenated Harrison Ford, in Book of Boba Fett or if it gets more seasons those. Like General Solo like in X-Wing: Solo Command novel. Or Last one standing short story style them meeting one last time in a fast forward post credists scene.

19. vstarvan

vstarvan Jedi Master star 2

Aug 11, 2013
    In Aftermath: Life Debt, Cobb Vanth recruits Malakili to train/mentor a huttlet he saved from the Red Key raiders. The huttlet's origins are left ambiguous, so it very well could be Rotta. I lean towards believing so until canon says otherwise.

Enviado desde mi SM-G975U mediante Tapatalk

20. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    My headcanon is that Rotta died on the sail barge.

21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I doubt Jabba took with his kid on the sail barge.

22. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    There was definitely a young Hutt on board (not my picture)

[​IMG]

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Well is that in canon or legends tough?

24. vstarvan

vstarvan Jedi Master star 2

Aug 11, 2013
    The art originates from the Legends cross-sections book and predates Rotta by a decade. The book has been reprinted with minor text changes to accommodate canon; though none of the art was updated, and even before the buyout, the books sometimes took creative liberties that don't match what we see on screen. It could be retconned to be him, but the storytellers at Lucasfilm won't be beholden to a twenty year old easter egg, so it's another one of those things you can choose to believe until canon says otherwise.

It's possible for Rotta to have been on the barge. It's also possible he survived the explosion, as he wouldn't be the first. He may or may not be the huttlet being raised in Freetown. It's all up in the air for now.

Enviado desde mi SM-G975U mediante Tapatalk

25. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    That's also more likely to be an odd drawing of someone like Rappertunie or Bubo.