main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V The Book of Boba Fett

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jeff_Ferguson, Dec 21, 2020.

1. The Positive Fan

The Positive Fan Force Ghost star 4

Jan 19, 2015
    That's some seriously off-model artwork if it's supposed to be Rappertunie, Bubo, or a Huttlet. Anyone's guess is as good as mine on that one.

JediBatman and Dream-Thinker like this.
  2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Jabba's team had a lot of blobby creatures. Then again, the OT generally had a lot of blobby creatures. It looks like a Hutt, but it could just as well have been meant to be another blobfellow. Ah, the era of claymation and muppets.

3. Senpezeco

Senpezeco Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 27, 2014
    From this Disney news release: "On Friday, November 12, The Walt Disney Company will host Disney+ Day... Disney+ Day will feature content premieres from all of the marquee brands on service, including... A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett"

(Also included: a Home Alone reboot. Huh.)

4. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Ideally we’ll get a full on trailer, but I have a horrible feeling it’ll mostly be a BTS thing with only a few snippets and teases of the show itself.

5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
  6. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Yay! Was there a definitive "Boba Fett theme" that appeared in Mandalorian S2 that may be repeated for him here?

That's a pretty solid answer as any but I just came up with one watching Star Wars: Visions, Episode 2 Tatooine Rhapsody

Admittedly, Rotta would suddenly have to be huge and green and joined a rock band but I can dig it. Or hell there really isn't a reason Rotta couldn't be both.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  7. SyndicThrass

Sep 25, 2016
    There’s definitely a distinct Boba Fett theme throughout his Mando appearances. It’s very tribal and aggressive sounding.

8. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    It sounds like someone's being hunted, which makes a lot of sense for Boba. A lot of panting and horns blowing.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    JediBatman and SyndicThrass like this.
  9. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    listening to that just makes me want the trailer to come out now

10. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Gonna be interested to see if any of the things from War of the Bounter Hunters ties in to Book of Boba Fett given they are both Boba centric shows.

Like I wonder just from a simple production standpoint if that could happen.

11. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013

Well Boba needs a big bad he has something from the past to still settle with... Qi'ra qualifies. And if they can't give him a "Last one standing" style scenario with Han, she is the next best thing as both are fanfavourites and equally unlikely to die so any reconsiliation may lead to her own show next up.

Bonus points if she has young Rotta as hostage and he frees him to take care of him till old enough to become the next Jabba so to speak. Boba and Jabba always were close and it'd be interesting if he defends Jabba's legacy.

What annoys me so far though is that canon totally ignores and trashes any potential Boba / Dengar alliance and friendship as they had in Legends. I want them to draw from K.W.Jeters perfection of a Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy either for Book of Boba Fett or for the remainder of War of the Bounty Hunters and Crimson Reign. Kud'ar Mu'bat needs to return!!!

And I can't shake off the feeling that Crimson Reign may... bring someone back from the dead. However it is done, might Darth Maul return once more post Rebels to face off with Vader? What we so far have not yet seen is if or how the entirety of Nightbrothers on Dathomir were loyal to Maul while he resided on the world. That would have been an impressive instant army of Forcesensitive Nightbrothers. Maybe Kenobi will show some of that if featuring Maul. Otherwise post ROTJ experiments bringing Maul back to life may be fun.. even if temporarily only and us getting a Mandalorian vs. Dathomir Nightbrothers war without NR involvement.

12. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Yeah. Also Dengar seems to become more sneaky and less dangerous in the current crossover.
    I suppose that Qi'ra may be ultimately the main villain of the show, but I think Boba will deal with smaller threats in the first season, most likely, with Bossk, who has recently got a big reason for revenge.

13. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

I mean Qi’Ra is something I’d put a wager on

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think we Will see big returns of Boosk and Dengar as Boba's rivals turned allies by end of first season. The other 3 hunters too appear, maybe some clone wars ones.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  15. SyndicThrass

Sep 25, 2016
    I assume that whoever Boba fights in this series, it’ll be someone incredibly nasty, given how the Mandalorian depicted Boba as incredibly brutal and vicious. You’d need someone to really hate so that you hope Boba can get his hands on them.

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    So Cade Bane, either him or someone new. Qira i think be more behind the scenes like Maul in this time I feel.

17. Golbolco

Golbolco Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2016
    Mace Windu sounds like the right guy for the villain.

18. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Cad Bane would make the most sense given he's kinda Boba mentor figure in TCW and also really nasty.

If Book of Boba gets a season 2 and if the stars align maybe Qi'ra could be a season 2 villain

Season 3 villain.

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Qira more like a series villain for Boba's show, similar to Gideon in Mandalorian. Crimson Dawn could very well have an imprisoned old Mace. Give season one or two a twist with his survival. Cade Bane will be one his first villains to take down. One last duel.

20. SyndicThrass

Sep 25, 2016
    If Cad Bane isn’t in the Book of Boba Fett that’s going to screw with a lot of online types and their theory for what the show is going to be.

21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I mean for all we know we won't see im until the last episode and he be build up as villain for next season. Maybe most of his beef this season will be new characters and some old ones like boosk.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  22. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Boosk.... heheh

It would make sense we'd see the original ESB Bounty Hunter gang before we'd see Cad Bane or Mace.

Nom von Anor likes this.
  23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Also war bounty hunters have made Boba and Boosk big enemies same with Dengar, the others are more like rivals.

24. Nom von Anor

Nom von Anor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2012
    I just want to see someone say "bounty hunter scum" and this time Bossk bites the head off that person instead of just insulting and/or growling.

25. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    When are we getting Simon Pegg as live action Dengar?!

JediBatman and BigAl6ft6 like this.