main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V The Book of Boba Fett

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jeff_Ferguson, Dec 21, 2020.

1. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    and when will Zuckuss make an appearance?

Nom von Anor likes this.
  2. The Positive Fan

The Positive Fan Force Ghost star 4

Jan 19, 2015
    Bossk was aboard the sail barge in ROTJ and 4-LOM didn't come out of the War of the Bounty Hunters entirely okay, so I wouldn't count too heavily on them showing up. The other ESB hunters might be fair game for appearances though. I'm not the world's biggest fan of Simon Pegg, but I can't help but agree he's the best choice to play Dengar should he make an appearance.

3. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    Bib Fortuna was also aboard the sail barge, and look how that shook out.

JediBatman and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  4. The Positive Fan

Jan 19, 2015
    Yeah, true enough. Okay, Bossk is back in the mix. Despite Boba blowing his legs off and leaving him for dead during WotBH, Bossk doesn't seem to be holding much of a grudge by the time of ROTJ as they basically just chill together in Jabba's palace:

[​IMG]

So it will be interesting to see what their relationship looks like if Bossk does appear in BoBF.

5. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Chilling? Nah, that's strategy. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Also isn't Degar there too, so maybe Boosk and Dengar planned to kill him soon after.

7. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    Jodo Kast would be cool to see. An adaptation of Twin Engines of Destruction would make for a early episode or two. It’s the right time period to do it too.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    Nom von Anor and SyndicThrass like this.
  8. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    So, the TV show is called The Book of Boba Fett. If they publish a novelization, what will that be called? I'm thinking The Boba Fett TV Show.
    It's like poetry, it rhymes.

9. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Probably be no novelisation, Big TV doesn't play well with others.

10. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Simon Pegg is acceptable when his head is wrapped in toilet paper, eh?

The Positive Fan likes this.
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Honestly he could be or he couldn’t be. I want him to show up, but it also seems like the fight between him and Fett has already happened

SyndicThrass likes this.
  12. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

To be fair what TV show really has that many tie-in novels or stuff outside of Star Trek and Doctor Who?

Honestly these TV shows don't really need tie-in material compared to the movies in my opinion. They have the time and episodes to tell a full complete stories. Will have more hours of Din and gang then we will of Rey when this is all over.

It's why movies on the other hand I think are more ripe for novel spin-offs since you'll get more time with the characters compared to TV which allows the time.

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I wonder If Boba will try to ctreate a bounty hunter gang like he had when he was a kid in clone wars. Maybe Dengar and Booskjoins him. An expendables type of team of old bounty hunters from the clone wars.

14. The Positive Fan

Jan 19, 2015
    That or a Crolute prosthetic. Either way works for me.

15. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    It seems to me like Cobb Vanth took his place

AusStig likes this.
  16. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    so instead of rewatching all of Mando S2 pre- Book of Boba Fett, I'd wager the important watches are The Gunslinger, The Tragedy and the post-credit scene of the S2 finale.

17. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Honestly, ever since I found out his bounty hunter team in tcw had its own name, the Krayt's Claw, I was wondering if that was going to come back as the name of the organization that Boba Fett founds after taking over Jabba's Palace. Pretty fitting for the name of a Tatooine based group. I could definitely see some old members come back, especially with the bounty hunters guild in decline.

Though I also wonder - will it be a bounty hunter group, or a more general organized crime group - and if so, what would the main business be.

...then again, these shows have surprised me before. Maybe Boba ends up leading Kanjiklub instead and puts the final nail in the coffin of the hutt cartel.

JediBatman, AusStig and Vialco like this.
  18. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    https://www.starwars.com/news/the-book-of-boba-fett-premiere
    [​IMG]

19. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Do we know if this is a limited series or a ongoing thing?

20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    It's ongoing, Tem even hinted at more seasons.

21. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Okay so maybe Qi'ra being in this has legs. Or at least in terms of possible appearances.

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    This show could go for 4 good seasons if they want. Showing us the criminal underworld at the time.

23. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Not too impressed with that release date. They might as well have just announced it as a 2022 series.

JediBatman and AusStig like this.
  24. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I like the release date as Christmas / New Year's treat. Also I'm pretty sure Disney didn't want it to overlap too much with Hawkeye so they can roll from one show to the next. Which is good for me, I am going to have various mental breakdowns trying to watch both first when they land at 3 AM ahaha. Okay Boba Fett first then Hawkeye episode 5 I guess it would be.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    Jedi Ben and JediFett10 like this.
  25. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Ah, to be a fan of the MCU.