main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch The Bad Batch Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 2, 2021.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    We've had plenty of time now for the events of the first season to sink in, so now we can begin to speculate about the next season and where these characters could go next.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I hope we get a Crosshair arc inside the empire, and we get an iside look at how it has changed in the empire. Mount Tantiss and cloning being a main story. More look into the underworld as the bad batch does more jobs as mercs. More father and daughter bonding with Hunter and Omega. Tech and Echo development, most second seasons will develop the other secondary main characters. More World building and see new and old planets. Cameo's will probaly still come in characters and planets. We might get more nods to Mandalorian and ST. It's very exciting period.

3. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    I'm hoping the Bad Batch gets involved in something larger than themselves - either an early rebel cell led by Saw Gerrera or (fingers crossed!) a clone rebellion. This show was the strongest when it involved more big picture stuff. The mercenary mission of the week will get old if they keep doing that next season. This is a really interesting time period and they should take advantage of it.

Beyond that I'm hoping for more development from Echo. He felt largely sidelined during the first season, which I wasn't expecting. I'm beginning to wonder why he was brought back at all...

I really enjoyed the first season, so I think the next one will be good.

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Going to be interesting to see how this stuff with Nala Se plays out. I'm interested to see if "Children of the Force" and "The Future of the Force" get connected together. While the Empire continues to build its dominance in the Galaxy. It's too early really for there to be much of a Rebellion in my opinion. I suspect the mystic side of mythology is going to be dragged kicking and screaming into the show. Also, wonder if we'll get the sixth ranger finally. It may not hurt to just have a White Ranger come in and take charge. Maybe Wolffe. Maybe some fugitive force user OC to make sense of the mystic side.

5. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    If I were Sam Witwer I would be pleading my case to somehow incorporate Galen Marek into the story.

Sproj likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I was wondering if this thread existed

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    His names are already taken, both starkiller and Galen. And I think most likley you get is clone jedi like force unleashed 2.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I just don’t think he would fit with canon

cwustudent and MrDarth0 like this.
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I dont either witch is why if he ever came back it be trough cloning.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Wouldn’t be the first time :p

11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I mean in legends he had jedi and sith clones plus many failed ones, lol. Just have a random jedi looking like Sam witwer .

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  12. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Galen Marek is a fan wish fulfillment brought to life. A ridiculously overpowered Force user that would be completely out of place in actual canon. Someone who can take on both Vader and the Emperor and pull Star Destroyers out of the sky is not someone you’d want to bring into a time period where Luke is meant to be the last hope for the Jedi. Great video game character though. I loved playing those games back in the day.

Kole, StoneRiver, Sproj and 9 others like this.
  13. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    I want Sam Witwer back, too… but as Maul forming Crimson Dawn from the Shadow Collective’s remnants.

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Well we know Crimson Dawn is already around by the end of the clone wars as Maul mentions them to the Pykes plus we see Dryden in hologram. We know his shadow collective is still around. The Pykes and black sun still awnser to Maul. But they in hiding now epilepsi the empire is buldring itself and they will trives in chaos as Maul said.

15. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I would love to see a new jedi survivor in season 2 along with a new Inquisitor. It can be in the same episode.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

whostheBossk and Sproj like this.
  16. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    A Jedi survivor would make sense to help The Bad Batch navigate. This seems more likely after watching Visions, it's clear how Stars Wars just needs the mystic side of the franchise much as I want them to figure it out on their own.

17. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    I imagine Ahsoka will definitely show up at some point, it is just a case of whether someone else also pops up.

18. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    I hope not. I like the gritty "realistic" approach of the BB so far. The moment Ahsoka would show up, she would completely steal the show from our main protagonists.

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Have new jedi show up like visions have.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  20. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    I would love to see more of the underworld - not just as one off jobs, but with the Bad Batch developing an increasing reputation and pulled further into the rivalries of the crime lords - making allies and enemies at the same rate.

In particular, seeing some early Crimson Dawn stuff would be great, though I also wouldn't mind getting more of the Durand family. And the Rhokai gang because it feels odd to just drop a new group in out of nowhere, model special fighters just for them, just for a brief opening scene in which you never even get a good look at said fighters.

Honestly, F showing up in this would be a fun little treat - course, her showing up in one of the Fallen Order games would be even better.

Though, the more I think about it, the more I think the best jedi for the show would be Quinnlen Voss for his underworld connections (I was half-expecting it to be revealed he was Cid's main jedi contact), or possibly Bariss Offee as an ally of Saw and the Partisans. Or both, working together as jedi who have struggled with darkness and lost a lot to the empire.

Sproj and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  21. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    F in Fallen Order would be very, very cool.

But yes in Bad Batch, Vos would make total sense, probably even get to see Ventress too. Ofee yep, would make sense she ended up being revealed as an inquisitor.

22. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Ventress is dead

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    cwustudent and Sproj like this.
  23. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    Yes but perhaps in a flashback when Vos tells his story.

24. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Ok that makes since

25. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    all those early canon novels seem to be in a precarious spot, who knows if they might make the decision to bring back unalived characters, especially the more popular ones.