main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
  2. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Thanks @Adalia-Durron with that I reach 200 points if I´ve counted correctly. :)

3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You have and due to the private analysis of an event here on the board, that I asked you do, You can add another @3 points to that ;)

Now the council needs to discuss this without your presence ;)

4. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    *Bows down* Thanks Master Durron. You honor me.

5. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 3, 2021
  6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Like my dad used to say, "That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at the flight line snack bar." ;)

Thanks, Addie.

7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    One dollar? Sure, out of a jar at my archery club.............. :p

And I didn't think you were counting them anymore, yeah?

Jedi_Goulden_25 and Sarge like this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    @Emperor Ferus - Tell me, how has your journey with us been? Have you gained insight into yourself and the Force?

Jedi_Goulden_25 likes this.
  9. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    @Adalia-Durron Id say I’ve learned how to take my time and not rush, both with my training and with my responses. Patience is an important Jedi trait, and one I’ve had to reckon with a lot. I’ve also learned commitment and dedication to something greater than myself. Regarding connection to the Force, I feel as though I have been able to understand the bonds between myself and those I have gotten close to through it. To paraphrase James Kahn: (not the actor)

“They both knew the Force wasn’t all powerful- and I one was infallible to its use. It had everything to do with awareness and perspective. Surely Vader was more connected with his son than the Emperor was with young Skywalker?”

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    That's very well put, and I am so glad these things are now in your library of information. I am pleased to hear it.

I will give you 2 points for that. @Bardan_Jusik Points please? [face_batting]

11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  12. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jan 3, 2021
  13. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
  14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    So, the seasons are changing........who is doing what for Spring/Autumn (Fall)? Sports, classes, holidays?

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  15. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Back to working as a sub.
    I got a long term contract this year though so I'll be going to the same school every day.

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    That's a good thing thing right?

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

17. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Higher play and more consistent work.
    Still don't have my own classroom, and its not the most interesting work. But its a step in the right direction.

Jedi_Goulden_25 and Sarge like this.
  18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    A process I assume.

Me? Working casually and saving for one day when they open our borders and its safe and I can travel to the UK and Europe. On the upside, I am saving and it means I can save more. My oldest friend told me she is moving to Vienna next year, so at least I can visit her there.

19. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Being autumn deprived from living in India for so long, I am embracing the ordinary seasonal changes here in the Pacific NW. Fallen apples scattered across the lawn, the tapestry of gold and crimson leaves, the lowered slant of the sunlight through the forest and the crisp air, to name a few.

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You make it sound heavenly Ananta, here it means rotting leaves from introduced trees as most Aussie trees don't loose their leaves.

Spring here is lovely, cool nights, warmer days, birds singing, flowers and even a nest out side our window where we watched mum feeding and raising her babes. They left the nest last week, leaving the nest on top of the solar panel collection box till next year. It's protected and you never know, she might come back.

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

21. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    @Jedi_Goulden_25

You have shown your skills in combat well, though as a Sentinel you will be expected to have a more all encompassing view of the Force. Please do some research and choose one force ability you would like to learn, and describe how this ability could prove useful to you as a Jedi.

22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    makes a hot chocolate and sits by a window watching the spring rain and in the back ground listens to her husband test the boat engine..........it's working apparently .

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    CEREMONY

The Jedi Temple is peaceful, quiet and tranquil. The Padawans, Initiates and Knights gather in the upper balcony's above the courtyard as the importance of the day becomes clearer.
    [​IMG]

Nearby the river water could be heard, the gentle tinkling sounds of water moving not so silently.
    [​IMG]

From the four main entrances, four figures enter the courtyard and the viewing audience now falls silent. Master @Ananta Chetan Master @ConservativeJedi321 Blade Master @Sarge and Master @Adalia-Durron all meet in the centre of the courtyard Standing approximately 2 meters apart with their hands clasped before them the bow their heads and await the arrival.

upload_2021-10-5_10-57-29.jpeg

Down the stairs and through the stone archway, @Anedon descends, the hood of his dark robe up and his hands clasped before him as he approaches the centre of the courtyard, the four Masters move slightly to allow him entry to the centre of their square. He stands silently and inclines his head to each master as he slowly turns to acknowledge them all.

Adalia steps forward and removes her hood, exposing her deep red hair.

"Jedi Knight Titus, you have grown and learned well, you have taken your time and you have mastered the arts of the Jedi. You were set a trial and you passed it well."

She glances at the other Masters.

"We all agree, it is your time. Knight Titus, it is with great honour and pleasure I anoint you the title of Master. For this Day forward you will be known as Master Titus. Congratulations my friend."

She pulls out her lightsaber and glancing at her companions ignites it. The three Masters present with her, do the same, they then hold the blades high above @Anedon s head bathing him in their various colours.

"It is done."

Sweeping her arm around the courtyard, Adalia looks to those who have witnessed this event.

"Let it be known to all, the temple has a new Master. Please join us in welcoming Master Titus to the fold."

24. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
  25. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jan 3, 2021
    Darth Tormentum and Anedon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.