main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Ronin for a Day: An OOC thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 4, 2021.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  2. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Wanders in, absently flicking an ear. Ahhh that new thread smell...

greyjedi125 and Shadowsun like this.
  3. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Bernael I keep telling you to get a new monitor it isn't supposed to be making weird smells when you open new tabs...:p

4. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Wait...it's not?

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I was nagged for an OOC thread. chuckles

6. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Yes you were...[face_batting] and the second time I've nagged you for an OOC thread... lol... although to be fair the first time I was being stupid and didn't realize we were reusing the one from the game before.

Anyways...

I'm pumped for this game. Looking forward to Nin meeting all these exciting characters.

7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I also forgot I needed another placeholder for art for actual humanoid characters.

New plan; you’re all sentient ships and have to use the art in the Resource thread.

EDIT: Take that back I had two placeholders left so the second is for ‘Faces and Forces of the Empire’ and introduces the Imperial Knights.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  8. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Lol, well I'm good then, I'll just be Maldael's ship, since it is in the Resource thread already.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    OOC: Anyone noticed the sheer amount of samurai Star Wars art out there? It is HANDY.

10. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Very handy, yes, but I had to go to high elf art for a good sephi look.

11. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Lucky them i'm just a plain old human with a plain old Star Destroyer:p

greyjedi125 and darthbernael like this.
  12. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind if someone could help me find a good image for my character. I've honestly never been good at that part of creating character sheets.

13. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    None are particularly perfect but here is what I have found thus far based on your appearance description. I will keep my eyes out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  14. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    Huh. I actually really like the first one that you found. Especially for the kindness on his face. Thanks for finding it.

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well his eyes are mildly dreamy and hope filled.

Gonna have to fix that.

makes GM note

16. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Suddenly sees Cosmo's character finding a gf or bf and then having them ripped apart before his eyes.

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    That's a plotline I reserve just for you.

chuckles

18. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Well that works out well here, no femme fatales to throw at Maldael that he'd want. :p

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  20. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! *barges in and basks in the thread for no apparent reason!! Yeah!!!BANZAI!!! ( uh..ok, no idea why I said that, lol )

21. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    For a moment it made me feel like I have wandered in on McHale’s island!

Either way, I am ready for the hunt.

darthbernael and greyjedi125 like this.
  22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Well, things are going to be very interesting indeed, can't wait for the adventure to begin. Seven accounted for, three to go!! W00T!! [face_dancing]

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    is mainly head-writing scenes from the perspective of the Emperor, the Council of Lords, and the Dark Lords so he gets a feel of the era

also completed a head-thesis entitled the Autocracy and Democracy: the Eternal Rebirth of Empire for Emperor Roan Fel III who was researching the Sith

also wondered aloud as to how the Dark Jedi ranks probably
    grew when the Republic transformed into an Empire and the war became a Rebellion against autocracy with the Dark Side in the possession of the Rebels and the Light Side in the hands of the Imperials

also remembered this is a set of small Ronin stories

also laughed at the notion that his games could be small scale

24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Small scale? what's that? [face_laugh]

Nice try. Four letters only. E-P-I-C!

:p

darthbernael likes this.
  25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    chuckles maniacally

EDIT:

Also, may as well introduce the Blood Troopers, the Taung, and Storm Corps...

... look where the Imperial Knights were before!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021