main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    This is a difficult question. As far as film appearances, I can't say anything other than The Emperor (I generally prefer to call him by his title than by his full Sith name). However, there are several older and less-appreciated Sith that I really admire, such as Freedon Nadd (a character I wish to learn more about) and Ludo Kressh.

But the one we know the most about that did not appear in a film, whom I could consider a favorite, is Wyyrlok III. Deeply underappreciated. I have a theory that Wyyrlok I is, in fact, Mas Amedda, and was taught by The Emperor some rudimentary Dark Side knowledge, leading to his offspring becoming the start of the great Lorekeepers of the Legacy Era. I think that is the best answer I can give.

2. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    Great Answer! I now must do more research on Wyyrlok.

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    You should read about him. :)

4. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    You won't regret it. A seriously cool figure indeed. For three generations, the Wyyrloks were the right hands of Darth Krayt, and the III believed he had killed him (though he was resurrected/revived by Talon). Krayt in his reborn state defeated Wyyrlok with ease, but not before he sent his daughter Saarai, the woman destined to become Wyyrlok IV (which we have not gotten yet and probably never will) into hiding.

Also, I saw you were thirsting over Merrin yesterday. I find Saarai to be the truly underappreciated beauty of Star Wars (despite being a Chagrian, which are renowned for their lack of taste buds, black tongues, tadpole youth). She was also able to overpower Darth Stryfe (the Hand and Fist of Krayt) with ease using her exceptional telekinetic powers, despite her being an apprentice and Stryfe being an experienced Sith Lord.

5. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    I know Darth Krayt, Darth Maladi, and Darth Talon (an old flame, don’t tell Merrin [face_whistling]). But Wyyrok I must study.

6. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    I am convinced every Sith of the time slept with Talon. Incredibly sexualized character (too much to be in good taste) and George Lucas was reportedly obsessed with her (wanting her and Maul to be an item and appear as the villains in his planned sequel trilogy).

7. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Well “..There is Passion..” (Sith Code) ;)

You have much knowledge of The One Sith. An era of the Sith I need to delve into more.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  8. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    Mostly because the Legacy-era comics are so accessible compared to older novels, and they are quicker reads. I only read them over the last few years. Apart from the Darth Plagueis novel, there is little SW media I consumed around release date (though I have made some effort to keep up with Doctor Aphra and the Vader comics in the New Canon, which are both really good).

9. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Could you help me with something? There is this dialogue of Darth Krayt talking to Darth Nihilus’ armor, and he asks how to transfer one’s essence to armor. I can’t find the quote.

10. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    Better. I can provide the actual page.

11. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    Nihilus does not, of course, answer. All of the ancient spirits present (I believe it consisted of Bane, Nihilus, and either Andeddu or Sadow) were pretty ticked off at Krayt.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    for someone who has never chosen a side and probably will never choose a side I sure do like a lot of Sith posts :p

13. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    You are strong in the dark side my friend. I appreciate your help in this matter. :)

To your other comments, I have no really gotten into NU canon comics. I am Darkhorse man myself, reared on Tales of the Jedi (Ulic Qel-Droma is one of my favorite characters), Dark Empire, and The Mara Jade: The Emperor’s Hand comics.

I do want to read these new Vader comics, because the Dark Lord and I have old bond from my ROTS fandom days.

14. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    TotJ is quite good from what I have seen, but I have not read it all. Dark Empire and Dark Empire II, on the other hand, are some of my favorites.

They are, indeed, excellent discussion topics. So much history and philosophy (not to mention drama) packed into them.

15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    @Jedi Knight Fett
    Join us.. learn to use the dark side of the Force, and change your name to Sith Warrior Fett. ;)

@Zolm_Zeref
    I am glad you enjoy TotJ and Dark Empire. We got Dark Luke returned in a recent Disney release. ;)

16. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    Which release are you referring to?

darthbernael likes this.
  17. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Lego Star Wars: Terrifying Tales, Wookie’s Paw

18. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    Ah yes, I have not yet gotten to see Terrifying Tales, but I have been anticipating its release. The trailer looked quite good. I still need to catch up with What If…? first.

19. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Its the best Lego holiday short yet.

Have you tuned into the SW Visions? If so any favorites?

20. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    Visions was a masterpiece. I consider The Ninth Jedi and The Duel to be my favorites, with the former having better philosophy on lightsabers and The Force than Lucas himself, and the latter being essentially a Kurosawa homage (one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, and whose work Star Wars was inspired by). I also have a soft spot for T0-B1 for being the only Star Wars production to ever make me cry. Tattooine Rhapsody (and the whole series) was substantially better in Japanese as well.

My least-favorite episode would have to be The Twins. Too over the top, even for my taste, despite the fact that is highlighted Kyber crystals and Dark Armor (another favorite Star Wars item of mine).

21. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Ninth Jedi and The Duel are in my top five.

The others are Akakiri which showed “the power of the dark side; to cheat death.” I loved how it showed the Sith can conquer death.

I loved The Village Bride, which had music that transcends, and penetrated my soul.

Twins was over the top I agree. For me the best part was glossed over, dark side bio-engineering. I was able to cope with it because I’ve seen over the top Anime like Gundam, and DBZ.

darthbernael likes this.
  22. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    I was quite liked Village Bride as well. Akakira's animation style was not my favorite, but it provided our only Sith victory. The Elder was also exceptionally good for me. I really liked the Master/Padawan relationship we saw in that episode between the Jedi. Probably the best we have seen (apart from TCW) since Qui-Gonn and Obi-Wan.

23. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    I have too much... stuff in my system.
    "Yeah, like Darth Bane and stuff." And stuff.

24. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    My hope is Akakiri is a glimpse of what The Acolyte will be like. Letting people finally see the Galaxy through a “broader view of the Force.” ;)

The Elder was great. I enjoyed the Master/ Padawan relationship, though the Darksider was my least favorite in Visions. I did like seeing Force Lightning in the rain.

darthbernael likes this.
  25. Zolm_Zeref

Zolm_Zeref Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2021
    Leslye Headland's favorite part of Star Wars was always the RPGs, so it is my hope that she looks to some of those old sourcebooks to incorporate lore into the show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.