main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ***The True Sith Empire*** The Dark Side Is In Our Blood

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 5, 2021.

1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    [​IMG]

We, the true heirs of a dark tradition stretching back millennia, stand as the last uncorrupted scions of the True Sith Order, the children of the Old Ones. We are power incarnate, and suffering walks beside us.

Serve the Sith, and you shall see your shackles broken. Fear becomes purpose. Pain becomes power. Ignorance becomes a thirst for knowledge.

If you wish to join us, post the following in-thread:

~I give in to the power of the dark side~

You will then be added to the roster as a Peon, the lowest rank of the True Sith Order. Show your resolve and dedication by posting and remaining active for a time, and if you are worthy, a master may choose to start you on your journey to power.

However, there is another path a disciple of the Sith may choose to follow…

The Below Stairs Staff *Added 8/7/2022*

These members are the heart and soul of our Empire. Unlike those who wish to study and delve into the lore, these members are citizens who contribute to a welcoming atmosphere for all current and potential members to participate. They are thread regulars who contribute at their own pace with no requirement of tasks, and they will not be pressured to be apprenticed. If they wish to have a Master at any time, they must approach leadership and will be assigned to one.

These valued members are not assigned tasks unless they ask for them. They are welcome to participate at any level they are comfortable with and may pick up any task assigned to the group at large.

Light role play is encouraged within the BSS (Below Stairs Staff members) comfort zone. We encourage things such as washing dishes and organizing parties, but again, it’s not required. The True Sith Empire main game (Dark Reach) is located in the RPF and is open to all JCF users. To inquire about joining, please send a PM to the GMs (@Sinrebirth, @HanSolo29, and @Lady_Belligerent). No previous experience is required.

The True Sith Empire welcomes all.

RANKS OF THE SITH EMPIRE

[​IMG]

• The Circle of Lords
      Supporting the Emperor, the Circle of Lords represents the advisors to the leader of the Sith Order. Each powerful in their own right, the members of the Circle are each assigned a realm of influence to manage for the Emperor, within which his and then their rule is absolute.
    • Sith Lords
      Only the wisest and most powerful of the Order ascend to the title of Sith Lord. These are the venerable masters, revered for their longevity and dedication to the Sith. Lords are expected to counsel and share wisdom with those less experienced, and to maintain the discipline and code of the True Sith Order.

• Sith Underlords
      The backbone and mainstay of the Sith. Underlords comprise the largest element of the Order, having passed every test and met every challenge as apprentices. Underlords are expected to pass on the teachings of the Dark Side to apprentices, and actively oppose, challenge, and undercut the enemies of the Sith.

• Sith Acolytes
      The apprentices of the order. Acolytes serve as the frontline and first defense of the Sith and are tasked with proving loyalty to the Order in all they do. Acolytes are expected to grow the Order through recruiting efforts and test the mettle of fellow apprentices.

• Peons
      As stated above, a peon is the lowest rank of the True Sith Order. While they have professed their desire to join the Sith, they are still unproven and lacking experience. This is their time to demonstrate their loyalty and respect to the higher Order in the hopes of attracting a master to begin their formal training. Peons have very little authority and are often assigned to unskilled and arduous labor—an underling subjected to capricious and unreasonable oversight.

SITH TRAINING

[​IMG]

• Acolyte:
      Upon being taken as an apprentice, a Peon will ascend to the rank of Acolyte and begin completing tasks assigned by the master who has agreed to train them. An apprentice will have the potential to earn up to three (3) Prestige Points for every completed task they present to the group. In addition, a Lord of the Circle can bequeath a single additional Prestige point upon an Acolyte for a task, with the approval of their Master. Masters will judge each task based on difficulty, execution, and depth of engagement. Tasks may include written discussion, roleplaying, or any number of activities—masters are encouraged to embrace their creativity and to tailor training methods to individual apprentices for maximum engagement and interest. A master is a mentor above all and should school an apprentice in Sith knowledge, roleplaying, respect for the hierarchy, and proper forum behavior.

• Underlord:
      An apprentice who has reached 50 Prestige Points by way of a master’s tutelage will ascend by the Circle of Lords to the position of Sith Underlord. Underlords will perform feats to prove their continued service and fealty to the Empire - the training of apprentices, the defense of the Circle's honor, and carrying out the Dark Lords' will.

• Lord:
      Once an Underlord is deemed by the Circle of Lords to have completed enough feats, they will rise to the rank of Lord. Sith Lords are the revered few, the elite masters outranked only by the Dark Lords, and the Circle. Members are expected to obey Lords at all times; they have earned their respect and honor.

RULES

[​IMG]

1. Do not post within the Guardians of Light thread. If you must associate with Jedi scum, do it on neutral ground or in private. Participation in social threads, the Rancor Pit, and the RPF Lightsaber Duel Thread is encouraged.
    2. Respect the hierarchy. In hierarchy, there is order, in order there is stability. The word of the Circle of Lords is law.
    3. Obey moderators and all aspects of the forum Terms of Service. Do not engage in petty underhanded dealings either in the Sith or otherwise. Do not use the forum to promote unaffiliated or unapproved social groups, or to recruit for other forums.
    4. Circle Lord replacements will be confirmed by the Circle, following a Trial of Power. Should another Circle Lord be required within six months of the Trial of Power, the runner-up will be given the option to ascend, at the discretion of a simple majority of the Circle.
    5. Any user who receives a ban exceeding 24 hours will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and is subject to expulsion if it is deemed to be for the good of the Empire. The Sith will not be dishonored by malcontent, disobedient whelps.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2022
  2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    ROSTER
    The True Sith Empire

[​IMG]

The Circle of Lords

Sinrebirth
    Darth Insipid

Lady Belligerent
    Darth Bellorum

HanSolo29
    Aryan Graul

darthbernael
    Darth Bernael

Silvertough
    Darth Iudex

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lords

DarthIshyZ
    Darth Serapis

Nehru_Amidala
    Darth Hekate

PCCViking
    Darth Thunderous

darthhelinith
    Darth Helinith

Dagobahsystem
    Darth Saadi

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Underlords

None

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sith Acolytes

None

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Peons

Darth Starwalker

Jedi Bluth

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Sith Underworld
    Below Stairs Staff (BSS)

Dandelo
    Tia/Illyana

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shadow Lords

For those who have passed beyond; conquering absent fields

WookieeRage
    Darth Ravenous

Snokers
    Darth Anark

E. L.Knight
    Darth Hades

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  3. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    ROLEPLAYING OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE SITH EMPIRE

[​IMG]

In addition to the main thread here in the EUC, members of the Sith Empire can participate in our official play-by-post RPG ( Dark Reach – Episode II: THE STORM OF ONE ) located in the Role Playing Forum.

The game serves as an extension of our EUC group, which allows members to immerse themselves in the world of Star Wars while expanding upon the individual characters they have created for the True Sith Empire. Participation is not mandatory, however, it is possible to earn incentives by contributing in a positive way, demonstrating good posting habits, and showcasing creativity. For example, masters may take notice and award additional Prestige Points for engagement and effort.

The possibilities are endless. Where will your journey lead?

If you have any questions about the game itself or how the process works (submitting a Character Sheet, posting expectations, background and story details, etc.) please contact the GMs (@Sinrebirth, @Lady Belligerent, and @HanSolo29 ) to get started.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ATTENTION PEONS!

[​IMG]

There is also an opportunity for you to prove your worth and begin your journey within the True Sith Empire prior to finding your master. Trials of the Sith is our official training game for prospective members. It utilizes the same rules as the Dark Reach RPG—play-by-post, episodic format—designed to assist Peons in acclimating themselves with the standards and expectations of the Order.

Aside from a training ground, the game also serves as a scouting ring for masters to discover, observe, and evaluate potential apprentices before making their final decisions. You never know who may be watching, so always aspire to do your best and achieve to the highest level.

If you wish to participate, or if you have any questions about how the process works, please contact the GMs (@Sinrebirth and @darthbernael) for information.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  4. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    *Arrives in Sith Infiltrator*

[​IMG]

5. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Walks in, nodding, pleased that his recessible desk from the old temple is now in front of his throne. Takes a seat, nodding in respect to the Emperor and his fellow Circle Lords.

6. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    *looks around*

*smirks*

[​IMG]

Nice place...

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    * Bows to the tri- *
    Ummm... do I call you a quintumvirate now?

8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  9. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    To myself:
    [​IMG]
    Substitute his with her. :)

10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    But it wasn’t even what I was going for. My phone rang and foiled my post. [face_laugh]

11. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    It was ominous, bad*ss, and frankly sexy (can I say that?). It works. :)

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
  13. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    No worries Emperor.. I mean Lord Graul. I am not hitting on your gal. I have my own who at present has taken my breath away at the Galla (literally). ;)

14. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Chuckles lightly, sitting sideways on his throne a little.

You know, my friend, there is a lot to move from the old temple to this one, say the Circle Lords belongings, to our new quarters, and you have someone flirting with your wife who looks like the perfect pack mule, errrr, peon for the job

15. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Can someone check my sig link? Editing BB Code on my phone is difficult at best.

17. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Oh by the Immortal Gods.. I need to learn to keep my musings to myself.

Speaks to self: Shut Up Kato! You weak piece of Bantha Poodoo! You had to say sexy! Tormentum! Tormentum! (Gollum voice)

Gets ship ready to haul valuables.

darthbernael likes this.
  18. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    It looks mostly good, unless you meant to say The True Sith Empire, in which case it's missing the word True. Otherwise it looks balanced and accurate.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  19. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Updated. Thank you sir!

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Under these circumstances, I think I prefer Emperor Graul. [face_thinking]

High Lord Bernael also raises a valid point. If you want to earn your worth around here, I suggest you get busy with organizing our accouterments. Empress Bellorum has a fine array of items—including her wardrobe—that need immediate attention.

And do be careful; I would hate to see something happen to you should you mishandle said items...

21. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    No worries, glad I could help, Serapis.

Darth Tormentum and DarthIshyZ like this.
  22. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    You can be confident I shall handle the items with care.

[​IMG]

23. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    By the way, @DarthBooty and I just finished watching Netflix' How To Become a Tyrant. Quite informative. I highly recommend it. It's narrarated by Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage).

24. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    With the way Venom is bouncing there, if that's how you handle the belongings, I'll be having peon fingers for dinner tonight, after the Empress pulls them off.

25. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Ah Lord Jestus had bad advice. Two for two.

Ahem.. clears throat.

I shall handle all belongings of the Sith with care, and proper reverence. I have hired the best movers:

[​IMG]
    Final Order Movers
    “We move it like its to your final resting place.”