main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Garsa Fwip in The Book of Boba Fett

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Glitterstimm, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    I am really digging this lovely Twilek madame, hopefully Boba returns to the The Sanctuary and takes up her offer to enjoy its "sundry offerings"! When she asked if the Gamoreeans needed to be hosed down and fed I lol'd, she's got a low-key sense of humor, and Fennec seems a bit jealous too. According to wikipedia, Jennifer Beals is a practitioner of kung-fu and kickboxing, so maybe she will get down for a fight scene too? Either way I want to see as much of her as possible. =P~

Anybody else like her?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2021
  2. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    She was fantastic. Great acting, great lines, and as you say, a subtle sense of humor (though I got a sense that her treating the Gamorreans like pigs that need to be hosed down and fed was simply how people treat them on Tatooine).

I also suspect that she’s a lot more important than people realize (and a lot less cool with Boba than she let on…). I have a feeling that she was the one responsible for the ninja attack, not the Mayor. But that’s just wild speculation.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  3. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    No, I think she’s sincere.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  4. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Could be. Perhaps an acknowledgment of Boba and Fennec freeing the Twi’lek slave and perhaps doing more than that which we haven’t seen yet?

The Chalk Jedi likes this.
  5. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I just think they wouldn’t bring in that actress for a somewhat predictable heel turn plot, I just kind of see The Sanctuary as being a nice place to visit from time to time on Tatooine and she’s the boss there. Like the Maz Kanata of the Disney plus shows.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  6. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    She’s either going to be one of Boba’s most formidable yet practical lieutenants, or one of his most formidable yet practical opponents.

She’s going to be the iron fist in the silk glove one way or another…

7. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
    She has such a confident and commanding, but also sensual and comforting presence, I hope she’s not a villain. Boba is a man of the world, I’m sure he sees the value of a friendship with such an impressive lady. It would be a real delight if she has new costumes for each episode, can’t wait to see what she does next.

cwustudent, Riv_Shiel and Bor Mullet like this.
  8. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    Did you see the way she stroked Boba's forearm?

Garsa's a very persuasive lady.

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I quite liked this twilek lady, at last a good live action twilek, gives me hope for the Hera Live action. But still don't like the tiny lekkus.

10. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    The thought that she may have slipped a tracker into that pile of coins did cross my mind.

Sarge and Bor Mullet like this.
  11. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    An interesting thought about Fwip’s payment of her tribute to Boba; there’s a lot of angles that could be involved in her subtly, quietly giving him the money the way she did.

- In a more benign sense, it could just be her way of sending a quiet, respectful message to him in thanks for his respectful conduct in her place of business; a kind of kindness repaid in kind situation while still honoring the business deal she’s agreeing to.

- In a more pragmatic sense, it could be that she’s aware of the impending struggle between him and the mayor, so she makes sure her payment is comparatively subtle and quiet in case Boba loses, so that she’s not seen as having been among his foremost supporters. She might even have actually already paid the mayor tribute as well, just so she can come down on the winning side regardless (her business is likely the one with the most legitimate cash flow to risk on a loss.)

12. Glitterstimm

Dec 30, 2017
    I think she was discrete with paying Boba because she is in the business of selling pleasure and desire. It’s easier to enjoy the delicious experiences when the question of money is mystified. Cash is dirty and undignified, but an unfortunate necessity. She likes to keep it out of sight so more beautiful things can be appreciated.

13. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Someone’s got the hots for Garsa!

For the love of all that’s long and wobbly, enough about the lekkus.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2021
  14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I just want it to consistent with aliens they make, they are doing good but still room to improve.

15. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Humans don’t all come in one size why should Twi’lek?

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Well if we compare ears off humans, i say all are close in sizes.

17. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Lekku aren’t ears. Even in the OT and PT lekku come in different length and sizes. Hell, Orn Free Taa has four lekku. Again you’re really stretching to find things to complain about.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    A fat Twilek i can understand, any others. Hera's and her father has the best lekku's and has been mostly how they have looked.

Lord-Skywalker likes this.
  19. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real.

20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Anybody else thinking of Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke?

21. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Can't wait for her Twilek version of Flashdance...

The Chalk Jedi likes this.
  22. Intergalactic Lawman

Intergalactic Lawman Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 26, 2020
    Good lord... Not all twileks are created equal - Just like us! [face_tee_hee]

23. BadAcrobat

BadAcrobat Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2015
    I think she is a great character, and cant wait to see the direction they take with her.

24. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yes. Exactly.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  25. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I thought of one other option: The coins were part of a trap.

Think about it, if she hired or knows about the mercenaries that attack Boba and Shand, then by placing a bunch of heavy coins in Boba's helmet, she subtly stops him putting it back on, making him less prepared for what's coming. Less armour, can't use his scopes, all while making it seem like a gift.