main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series The Book of Boba Fett 1.03 - Chapter 3 - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jan 11, 2022.

?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Jan 19, 2022.
  1. 10

3.0%
  2. 9

6.1%
  3. 8

20.7%
  4. 7

26.2%
  5. 6

18.3%
  6. 5

7.9%
  7. 4

4.9%
  8. 3

4.9%
  9. 2

4.9%
  10. 1

3.0%
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Episode 1.03!!
    Chapter 3
    -------------------------------------

Discussion of New Episodes - Rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread a few days before it airs on Disney+.

(2) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes; past episodes may be referenced.

(3) The Book of Boba Fett episodes air on Wednesday on Disney+. Anyone who shares plot details about an episode before then must use spoiler tags. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(4) Spoilers like character deaths, appearances, and major plot details must be spoiler tagged in the new episode thread prior to the episode television air date.

(5) Do not post any preview video clips from the individual episode in the episode threads.

(6) Official episode commentary may be posted in this episode thread.

(7) Do not discuss future episodes in here.

(8) Reviews for each episode may be posted once they have aired. One of the mods will add a grading poll to that episode's discussion thread.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  2. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Slave 1 please.
    Boba in another bar please.
    Maybe more rooms of Jabba's palace.

3. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
  4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I hope this is the episode Boba and Fennec have the sit down. I’ve been looking forward to that scene!

Riv_Shiel, Bor Mullet and TCF-1138 like this.
  5. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/ 18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    Another 50 minute episode please.

6. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    With the split narrative, a longer runtime feels justified. It's like getting two episodes in one. I won't get my hopes up though. :p

7. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    For some reason I was certain today was Monday and that it was two days until the next episode. Very happy to be wrong.

I hope tomorrow's episode is just a long scene with Black Krrsantan and Max Rebo. Maybe Krrsantan can join the band?

8. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Bold Prediction! One of the Tusken's takes off their head wrap to reveal that it really is a donkey underneath all that stuff!

9. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    I kind of like this idea that some redditor created. Basically a walrus alien. And given their famous yell sounds walrus-y, and that Tatooine was once water based, that could be really cool conceptually.

[​IMG]

10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Pretty sure that's just Jamie Hyneman.

11. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Put Bosssssssssk in this please!!!!!!! :D

12. Ash_Satine

Ash_Satine Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2017
    I don't want to predict anything, but this episode will have Tatooine in it. Yeah, I know. Like I said, I won't predict.

Much better: The episode marks the middle of the week. And because Disney, Star Wars and this bounty hunter are driving me insane I already did some of my work for tomorrow so I can watch the episode relaxed and won't end up working late. Guessing my customers would not complain if we get one series/day. It does wonders for my working morale.

DannyD and clone commander bossk like this.
  13. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I know that guy. Wasn't he working for the last US president? Never thought that he is a Tusken. I almost didn't recognize him without his toupee

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  14. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    AAAAAHHH!!!

15. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    That description may be spot on...but I'm in the camp of keeping the way Sandpeople look a mystery (as well as Jawas).

Look forward to chapter 3! Yes getting Slave I (firespray) back is essential and I hope they do it like Solo when Han sees the Falcon. Although it may not be for another episode. I think the flashbacks should simmer down now? Right? I do want to see a Jango one.
    Next step is Boba looking into more of "his" territory and finding trouble. I'd expect to have that meeting with the other races from the trailer in this episode.

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    BEST. EPISODE. YET.

A solid 10!

Ody_Mandrell likes this.
  17. Fin McCool

Fin McCool Jedi Master star 4

Apr 18, 2015
    Yes, but can you believe
    that thing that happened
    ?

Hypatia, EHT, Bor Mullet and 2 others like this.
  18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yes! It's my new desktop background!

19. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    The ST fans are gonna love Baby Snoke that’s for sure!

20. Boba Fett.

Boba Fett. Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 14, 2020
    This scene with the Tuskens ... So heartbreaking!

Hypatia, CampOfSorgan and Fin McCool like this.
  21. Fifi Kenobi

Fifi Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2019
    Oh dear

Fin McCool likes this.
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    As Anakin would say this is where the gun begins

23. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    Bold move to kill off Zuckuss like that. I know he was never a major character, but wow.

24. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Saving this for posterity.

25. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I was going to say Wilford Brimley.

Sarge and Bor Mullet like this.