main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The Watering Hole: AKA Black Sheep Ready Room (OOC Thread for the Black Sheep RPG. All Welcome!)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Vehn, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Drumming up a post with @TheAdmiral gonna be good...we'll get there to karaoke hang on! :)

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Adalia-Durron , Sarge, Vehn and 2 others like this.
  3. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Sure

4. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009

Little karaoke primer....:p

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Man of many words....... :p

Loving this guys, really am.[:D][face_love]

6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I've got Cain's first song picked out. It's totally appropriate.

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  8. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] Can't wait for your karaoke contribution, @Sarge!

I cleaned out and reorganized the pantry today. Quite proud of myself, although I was annoyed to find out that I had a huge bottle of honey when I just bought some last week. I should have cleaned out earlier. I also have 3 cans of pureed pumpkin, because I keep planning to make muffins & not doing it. If anyone has exciting other things to do with pumpkin, please pipe up. And candied fruit for fruitcake. I have two big tubs. I pitched the raisins from 2014. I also went through the kitchen cabinets & took a lot of mugs to be given to the thrift shop (you know, the ones people give you as gifts that you never use because you have 1 or two favorites that you cycle through?)

So I have SPACE, and an idea of what's here to use up. I feel like I accomplished a lot!

I didn't see that the pub had a name, so I just decided to call it the Watering Hole.

9. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Nicely done @Mistress_Renata cleaning up around the house and organizing zaps it outta me for sure! By the way these karaoke build up posts have me laughing so hard...nicely done folks!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Side Note @TheAdmiral - The never really ask for Registration here as its all digital. Cameras around the cities and towns pick up your registration and confirm you are registered, if not, you get a fine in the mail. ;) I don't think I have seen registration papers in a car for 10 years at least.

I have don the same @Mistress_Renata - moved my sewing room and ditched so much, got ruthless. It as you say, freeing! I have a drawer full of mugs I will never use, I should donate them too. A matching set :eek:

I have an image of the pub, but often they have different areas, the front bar, the restaurant, the pokies and the drive through. I am guessing we are all in the restaurant/front bar area ;) Quite common for them to all have different names so the 'Watering Hole' works for me!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is accommodation upstairs (shared facilities) at the back as well. So those who have no where to sleep off the evening ( @Sarge) have a place to recover! :p

11. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
  12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I dread to think, and you know I put hours of listening into Ambers too! @darthbernael will tell you, I was up Saturday night listening to music and trying to find the right song. I didn't share that information so its just for me so far, but soon enough I will share that! :p

darthbernael , Vehn and Sarge like this.
  13. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  14. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Force Ghost star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    Ahh, oh well, I think I have seen too many cop movies and shows, so that line is kinda stuck in my mind in regards to this situation

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Not sure how it is in other countries but our cop cars have like computer screens in them and they scan the registration plate of every car they encounter........giving the officers a heads up on immediately who is registered and who is not. They have your name and they know everything about you..........so the license being carried is the only essential thing now. Good for me, bad for the bad guys! :p

Vehn, TheAdmiral and darthbernael like this.
  16. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    If Amber's driving is like her counterpart's flying then she will be in trouble :p

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Well...........so far you'd have to ask @darthbernael - and in the not to distant future....@Sarge that one. :p

Sarge, Vehn and darthbernael like this.
  18. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    Vehn and darthbernael like this.
  19. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Think I left indents in the Oh **** handle of the car.

Edit: [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] I didn't even write out the word, just one letter and the rest stars and it 'bleeped' it all.

And can someone delete the other, nonused message?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    Vehn and TheAdmiral like this.
  20. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    -

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  21. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Well, Joy's from Canada, so maybe not fully acclimated to Aussie ways? And I must say, that bar looks very upscale! I pictured something seedier...[face_laugh]

Adalia-Durron , Sarge, Vehn and 2 others like this.
  22. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
  23. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    ^ Ooh, plane nerd time, thanks, @TheAdmiral :)! F-15 firing an AIM-7 Sparrow semi-active radar-guided air-to-air missile, useless for attacking ground targets, obsolete missile that was replaced by the AIM-120 AMRAAM (Advanced Medium Range Air to Air Missile) decades ago. The FF tail code is the 1st Tactical Fighter Wing, stationed at Langley, Virginia, and stands for 'First to Fight.' :-B

24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    is feeling a little nervous in the combo she's currently in.
    [face_nail_biting][face_worried]

darthbernael and Sarge like this.
  25. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    You started it. :p