main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch Official "The Bad Batch" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Sable_Hart, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The answer is no sadly

2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    This is revealed for spring so between march and may i bet.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
  3. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    @Fredrik Vallestrand That makes sense since the end of Kenobi will be in early summer, though TBB would have to have a shorter season.

4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    16 episodes most likley and will either air same time as Kenobi or goes on break in between.

Sproj likes this.
  5. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    You'd think with so many months in between the two LA shows that they could at least have TBB released as early as March or April.

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think around April.

7. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Finally watched the finale to season one. Holy crap. What an excellent two-parter. Season 2 now please!

8. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I'm re-watching the series. Oddly, Taun We has only one single line in the entire thing ("Yes, Prime Minister"), yet she's credited as voiced by Reno Owen, who also voiced her in AOTC. Did they really get that same actress to come back in to voice that one single line? Or did they use a leftover line from the AOTC sessions?

9. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    To have an animated show between the live action series surely would be good for Disney+?

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    An animated tv show between Kenobi and Andor, 5 years to explore with early rebel cells and jedi still around, inqusitors and Darth Vader.

11. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Between TPM and AOTC would be a decent choice, lots of characters who have a story to tell.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  12. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I think there’s a marvel show in between

edit, before Kenobi

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I don't think we have any shows before Kenobi,

14. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    the marvel show Moonknight comes out in March, I only mention it here because so far Disney plus has yet to overlap live action releases

and they may want more room for Bad Batch as well, since that will run more weeks than the next couple live action shows

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  15. Darth Baga

Darth Baga Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 21, 2021
    I have a wishlist for The Bad Batch season 2.

• More stories about the Regs and how they're dealing with the aftermath of Order 66.
    • Show us what happened to The Clone Wars/Prequel Trilogy characters like Commander Cody, Jar Jar Binks and Bail Organa.
    • Have Omega finally meet Boba Fett.
    • Stories surrounding the Delegation of 2000, Separatist remnants and early rebel cels would be great.
    • Features Maul and Crimson Dawn.
    • This is unlikely, but I'd love to see some callbacks to the Legends Droids cartoon; it occurs in the same era.

16. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    IIRC Ahmed Best has said he’s done with the character—understandably so—so we might not be getting any more Jar Jar. There were a couple of TCW episodes where he was voiced by someone else, and to my mind that didn’t *really* work. But I guess an older Jar Jar could be voiced by someone else without that being too distracting.

Darth Baga likes this.
  17. Darth Baga

Darth Baga Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 21, 2021
    Really? I knew the backlash against the character really affected him, but I didn't know that he said he was forever done with the character. That's a shame.

But yeah, I'd love to see more of Jar Jar. It seems like such a downer to leave him after the events RotS. He must feel pretty bad about helping Palpatine attain emergency powers.

18. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Wasn't Bail on Alderaan when it exploded?

RetropME likes this.
  19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    This is 19 years before.

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I thought the question was referring to the fates of all of those characters.

21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Well I think it means what Bail is up to at this time and era.

22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    This is still maybe days/weeks after Order 66, correct? You'd assume he's still getting settled with his new adopted daughter on Alderaan.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    Count Yubnub likes this.
  23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    The changes in goverment might require him on Corucant.

Darth Baga likes this.
  24. Paleof

Paleof Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 13, 2019
    Enjoyed Season 1, probably my favorite first season of a Star Wars show (A-, Mando/TCW/Rebels S1 were all about a B+ for me). TCW and Rebels really took off in their second seasons, so hopefully this does the same. It definitely benefits from the astounding quality of animation that is possible today, there were some really gorgeous shots, like Omega looking out over the destroyed cruisers when she is asking Tech about the war.

Count Yubnub and Sproj like this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I looked it up to see if Best actually said he wouldn’t play Binks again. Your correct however that was back in 2016. A lot can change. Also he has returned to Star Wars since then.

TadoFett, cwustudent and Count Yubnub like this.