main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Beach fun OTP challenge 24; vacation time Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Mar 17, 2022.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Beach fun

Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: 24 BBY
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi
    Genre: OTP challenge 24; vacation time
    Summary: a supplies run to Corellia ending with a vacation
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

Beach fun

“Hey Kenobi.”

“Hey Tachi.”

“No training in the Delta 7 Aethersprite from drill-sergeant Kowal and her padawan Setiquiyak.”

“No and that's a first. Ferus came to our apartment and could convince Anakin to do an extra training. Now the fighters are gone to Anaxes. All of them and that leaves us for...”

“I know the place.” Siri had a mischievous smile on her face. She remembered the fun she had with Obi-Wan in the garden near the healers' ward with the shed where they had spent a nice afternoon and night.

“No snow there yet.” Obi-Wan remembered the the snow-fun and what had followed, watching the snow and falling asleep in Siri's arms. “We can take a transport to Corellia because there is a scheduled supplies run to the training facility in Firwood. We can do that if we like. And I know a nice beach-resort in Cor-Sanol. Hanjo Tavar mentioned it last time when he had his tour of duty here in the healers' ward. I contacted him and he has made reservations for two.”

“Don't know about Cor-Sanol.”

“It is near the sea and should be nice. Be sure to bring swimming-gear.”

“Great a vacation disguised as a supplies run. I like it. See you in the hangar.” Siri had fond memories of Firwood with the hiking trails, ponds and the large lake.

- - -

“Up to some fun master Kenobi?” Tarko Sanek was checking the controls.

“No padawan Sanek, Master Tachi will bring her usual stuff and that's not a metal and cloth bikini.” Obi-Wan put his bag down near a transport that was being readied by Tomy Itsi and his padawan. He had asked for the supplies transport and got Itsi on the com.

“You will miss the party here,” Tomy said.

“Master Aiden O-Lenge's famous barbecue.” Tarko came down the ramp of the GMK 7. “But Cor-Sanol is nice too.”

“I hope it tops a barbecue,” Siri came into the hangar.

“It will. Follow me.” Obi-Wan picked up his bag and headed up the ramp.

- - -

Firwood had been a nice stop. Bringing the supplies into the main building had cost only one hour and with two hours to spend before they could go to the beach-resort they had an easy hike along the trails.

Obi-Wan – sitting in the co-pilot seat – was cleaning his boots when he spotted the ocean and the town of Cor-Sanol.

“You don't need boots on that beach.” Siri had seen the resort and was steering the GMK 7 towards the space-port after getting clearance from the controllers.

- - -

No he didn't need his boots at all. After taking a shuttle to the resort he had put his small bag in the room next to Siri's room and had doffed his clothes. And only dressed in his plain beige swimming trunks – the only wear available from supplies at the Jedi-temple – he had walked to the beach. The sand was soft, the water was warm with gentle waves lapping at his legs, his torso and his arms when he waded further.

“Hey Kenobi.”

Obi-Wan turned, eyes opening and closing and opening again. “Where did you find that? I thought you didn't like that at all.”

“I have fond memories from this.” Siri waded into the water towards him. She was wearing her old metal and cloth bikini. “You remember the waterfall on Varanko?”

“Sure and...”

“The kiss.” She kissed him on his lips, grabbing his shoulders. A mischievous wink with one eye. A push and she and Obi-Wan were in the water.

“You want to play?” Obi-Wan had Siri in his arms and rising on his feet he carried her to the beach where the soft sand clinging to their bodies turned both into sugar-cookies.

“I sure do.” Siri ran back into the water and made – using the Force – a globule of water that spattered on Obi-Wan's chest.

Obi-Wan made a globule of sand, sending that to Siri.

A water and sand-fight followed.

A shower on the beach took care of the sand and salty water.

And two towels laid down on the grass became soon a nice bed with one covering the two snuggled comfortably and not minding the Jedi-code of no attachment at all. Back on Coruscant in the Jedi-temple they would follow the rules again but now they had all the time in the world

FIN

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
  2. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    This was so cute!!!

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Nice story. Siri just remains the one and true love of Obi Wan... no matter what the new canon tries to do...

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you for reading and your kind replies

They are always fun to write
    Yes loved the character Siri from the moment I read about her

5. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Oh, this was so fun and sweet!

Siri's right, it takes a lot to top a barbecue! But I think this trip did the job. :D

I love this 'sugar-cookies' description so much! And I love seeing Obi-Wan and Siri playing in the water and enjoying themselves. [face_love]

The ending was lovely, too, and just perfect for this lovely little story! Wonderful job on this. =D=

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Living near a beach and able to visit it each day I had to write this little piece of fun with my favorite Jedi. Siri has always been the one for Obi-Wan. Thank you for reading

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL A water and sand fight making them into sugar-cookies and a snuggle on the beach. Sweet.

8. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    It's been ages since I last read a good Siriwan story! And this was so fun and lighthearted, just like a good vacation story should be. [face_love]

That sounds beautiful! And it's always great when you can mix work and play together. [face_mischief]

I could picture Obi-Wan wearing boots on the beach. :p

The sugar-cookie description was just fantastic!

And that says it all. [face_love]

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful response to the challenge with us! =D=

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Waterfights have been fun for me too, going to the beach for trips and now with living near a beach I see the fun children and adults have on that beach.
    Siri and Obi-Wan are the pairing for me. Thank you for reading and being here on the boards again

Vacations are fun to write about and with all the trouble they are facing being Jedi they should be able to relax. Thank you for your great reply.