main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch Jedi Survivors (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Mostly Handless

Mostly Handless Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2017
    That part did seem oddly opposed to the overall message of the show. Kenobi’s narrative arc started with retrieving his lightsaber, but now it’s implied that all these other Jedi have left theirs behind.
    I mean ditching the robes I can understand, but you would think most fugitive Jedi would keep their lightsabers, if only for self defence. Kanan still has his in Rebels. Besides if you’re forced to whip it out, then the people after you likely already know they’re looking for a Jedi.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I don’t think every Jedi who passed through the path gave up their lightsabers. But some did.

3. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    I wonder if the Jedi removed the Kyber crystals and kept them so they can build a new lightsaber in the future?

4. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Seems like a good plan. But I'd say if it was me, I'd keep it on me unless I didn't mind being detained or pushed into concebtration camps.
    So was that Vos in one of those tanks?
    I think that was implied. I don't think we will get any more info on Jedi survivorship episode besides how Obi Wan evades the Empire himself.

Django Fett likes this.
  5. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    His name was on the wall in the first stop Obi Wan and Leia made on the Path...but I do not think we are getting confirmation on anymore Jedi Survivors in this series. They are just there as a tease.

whostheBossk likes this.
  6. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    I think this will be left open... at least for the time being. The main deal with this tomb in the crypt seems to be to say the Inquisitors are as evil as Palps and Vader.

whostheBossk likes this.
  7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    More Jedi survivors, yess. It seems like a youngling mark was carved so maybe Gungi and gang was on the Path. Lets have 100 jedi post OT like GL wanted.

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

With the Reveal of Gungi and potential more Jedi Star Wars characters, tought make them their own thread. We could see the whole Youngling gang again in Bad Batch. This season and future ones will probably have more and more force users. We already got padawan jedi Caleb Dume/Kanan Jarrus with his master, Depa Billaba.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    whostheBossk likes this.
  9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I could see Quinlan showing up in this show. It’s either this show or Fallen Order

whostheBossk and Mostly Handless like this.
  10. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    So apparently besides Gungi there will be one more Jedi Survivor showing up. Who do you think it will be?

11. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    It won’t be, but it’d be neat if we see

Baylon.

12. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    it would be a interesting to see that character. But I feel they are waiting until Ashoka airs to do anything with that character. But not a bad answer

13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    There critics who reviewed the show said we will see two Jedi Survivors. So Gungi and someone else, im betting on Quinlan Vos after the little tease in Kenobi with him still around 10 years later. Maybe we will see the beginning of the The Path from Kenobi.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
    Sproj and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  14. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I agree Quinlin Vos would make since. It's time for post-Order 66 stories of Vos who's with me!!

15. ToydarianDealer99

ToydarianDealer99 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2022
    I think it's either Vos or Petro.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  16. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    you know I'm good for either one to be honest.

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think one jedi padawan and one adult jedi master, is good mix.

Fallen Jedi Master likes this.
  18. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    Could they go bold and cross promote with Kestis...maybe he helps set up 'The Way'? Maybe this storyline continues into Survivor? Would be cool but also highly unlikely.

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I dont think they will touch Cal Kestis until the star wars games are done with him. So probably be good while before he appears in animation and live action.

20. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    Not necessarily if there is a gap in his time line between Fallen Order and Survivor that crosses with the Bad Batch. I also doubt they do it but I don't think it is as impossible as you suggest.

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  21. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    We now got Jedi Padawan Gungi now confirmed to have survived Order 66. And will be with a wokkie tribe on Kashyyyk. He might have been on Kashyyyk up until post ROTJ and post TROS. He might hide deep in the forest with Tarful, and maybe abondon the Jedi path until it is safe again.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
  22. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Bad Batch takes place before Fallen Order - Bad Batch is immediately after order 66 and is now at most a year or two after, Fallen Order is 5 years after order 66 and Survivor is another five after that, the same time as Kenobi. Cal is still hiding in Bracca, and in all likelyhood has probably barely gotten established. .

whostheBossk likes this.
  23. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    Yeah I know but I was working on the assumption this show goes on a few years.

whostheBossk likes this.
  24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Assajj Ventress is no Jedi but a force user who lives post Clone Wars world similar to Ahsoka Tano and Maul.

whostheBossk likes this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Asajj was a Jedi. In the same way Ahsoka was a Jedi. They weee both padawans