main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Animated Shorts Official *Tales of the Jedi* Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Apr 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Im most excited for this. Young jedi master Dooku with his young padawan Qui gon Jinn. And we will see him in his 3 decades of life as a jedi master. Ahsoka will be fine, her third episode im intrested in.

2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm excited for Ahsoka's first, second, third, etc. episodes. Otherwise this series might have been just another routine watch for me.

3. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I really really hope they don't retcon the Ahsoka novel. I really like that book.

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    As I mentioned before, if they take up a portion of it,
    (namely the confrontation with the Sixth Brother)
    it would only be from a few pages of the entire book. I know they've already retconned some of the dialogue and actions in her confrontation with Maul, but for all intents and purposes, it was still kind of subtle.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
  5. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    I believe the show is generally low dialogue, which would rule out seeing more than a quick glimpse of the Ahsoka novel.

I do find myself hoping we get to see official designs for the Larte sisters though.

6. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Low dialogue?

7. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    I think the right phrasing is "minimal dialogue," which is certainly the case with the first Ahsoka episode.

8. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    I thought it was just going to be very low volume.

9. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I’m not excited for this and as one poster said a couple threads ago, there are several arcs of the clone wars that should have been released due to their importance in the scheme of things. Instead we keep getting all these go around the bush stories.

Sky_alma and The Shadow Emperor like this.
  10. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    IF that is the 6th Brother, then they changed his design significantly from the Ahsoka novel to even the representation in the marvel comics which too presented a different take on the character. In fact the reason she defeated the 6th Brother in the Ahsoka novel was because he had barely any proper Jedi arts training, or very poor training, and because of that combined with his how helmet's visor caused him to easily defeated cause he could barely see outve it. So a trained padawan like Ahsoka quickly dispatched the Inquisitor.

The marvel comic also established that the 6th Brother was actually a former Jedi, so the novel was already pretty retconned. And he did receive training by both the GI and Vader.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  11. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Aww too cute- He loves lightsaber just wants to be jedi when he grows up...

Do we even know that baby is Ahsoka, what if Ahsoka is the one holding the baby? She looks like her. Sure could be her mother/sister. Or maybe Ahsoka like finds a togruta baby and delivers it to safety back to her old village? We know nothing of this yet. Too early to see problems IMO.

If this episode focuses on Ahsoka before Plo finds her there is no contradiction at all.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  12. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Speaking of this two. With some shots of the trailer giving a possibility that Dooku's story will also feature his rather late period of life, maybe even shortly after Episode I, IMO, there is a chance that younger, only partly cyborgized, Grievous can appear. Also maybe there will be scenes about Count deleting information about Kamino from the Jedi Archives and meeting Poggle the Lesser.

Darth MikeSin likes this.
  13. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Yes. It’s been confirmed that the baby is Ahsoka and the woman holding her is her mother.

14. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    My major hope for this show is that it does so well, that we get a 2nd season, and 3rd, and 4th and as many as possible.

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think if this is a success we might even get the standard 12 episodes.

Darth MikeSin likes this.
  16. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Probably a story featuring that un-used Latrans character in the Filoni concept youngling Ahsoka arc.

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Ashley Eckstein Teases TALES OF THE JEDI And Sharing Ahsoka Tano Role With Rosario Dawson (Exclusive)

I am just beyond honoured to step back into Ahsoka’s boots and breathe life into her again for Tales of the Jedi. Dave Filoni promises me I would always be the voice of Ahsoka in animation, and I’m thrilled to return and so excited," the actress teased. "The shorts are beautiful. The stories are wonderful. I can’t wait to share them with everyone.

I guess that pretty much seals it. I mean I know we've heard that she'd be reprising the VA role for Ahsoka in the upcoming series, but depending on what other potential animated shows with Ahsoka are in the works, it's a comfort to know that she'll always be Dave's girl from now on.

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Ahsoka in animation and live action will be thing fot long time now. Tales of the Jedi will explore her youth as baby and apprentice under Anakin Skywalker, also her post ROTS, during same time Bad Batch season 1 happens. We could see her in Bad Batch season 2 or later. An animated show as she works as Fulcrum in the early Rebellion. Some short Tales what she was doing between ROTJ and Mandalorian. Live Action for now will tell her stories post ROTJ with Mandalorian/BOBF/Ahsoka to 10-15 after ROTJ. Any animation close to ST era might be some ways off for now.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  19. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    This needs to be an episode.

[​IMG]

20. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    The reign of Baby Yoda has ended. The era of Baby Ahsoka has just begun :ahsoka:

21. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I’m already a massive Baby Ahsoka fan.

22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I think that might depend on the budget of the series.

23. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    look closely at the head markings, they're similar but different. Like a close relative.

Great news.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  24. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012

A snippet of a scene leaked and this time on tiktok [face_laugh] leaks come from the strangest places

AusStig likes this.
  25. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    That’s a …lot of leaked stuff.