main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN The Final Stand Chapter 1 — Accepting New Players —

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Taylor Neir, Jul 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    This is it. The war was over but not the way the jedi imagined it. Order 66 had been executed and the jedi order was destroyed by all was not lost as there were still jedi left throughout the galaxy. Some joined the empire others lived in the shadows or stood up against the empire that now tore the galaxy apart. Would the jedi defeat the empire in the different sectors of the galaxy.

What is this roleplay about?
    This roleplay is based after the fall of the jedi order and 3 years after order 66. you will play a jedi or a member of the rebel alliance. You can either work against the efforts of the empire or with it.

Rules
    1) No Godmodding

2) Up to 2 character acppected per person. (unless given permission by GM via PM)
    3) Follow the rules of the TOC.
    4) Have fun
    5) Only made-up characters allowed.
    6) Character sheet must be approved by GM

Character
    Sheet

Name:
    Species:
    Faction: (Jedi, Rebel alliance or empire)
    Physical description or Image:
    Language:
    Personality:
    Droid: (if any)
    Star ship: (If any)

Now let the roleplay begin.

Dandelo, T4M1-7 and greyjedi125 like this.
  2. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
  3. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Hi all just wanted to let you know that a second GM has been added.

Join me in welcoming @greyjedi125 to the second GM role.

=D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D=

And to all those chacters using a lightsaber please put your lightsaber colour in as well.

May the force be with us

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  4. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    GM Character sheet

Name: Tanal Jahid
    Species: Nutolan
    Faction: Jedi
    Weapon: Purple lightsaber
    Physical description or Image: Green skin, large black eyes, tall and slim.
    Language: Galactic basic
    Personality: Kind, warm hearted and unpredictable
    Droid: R2-T6
    Star ship: X-wing

5. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    To all the new players (we already have the one @T4M1-7 ) you now need to send your character sheets to both me and my master @greyjedi125 to be approved.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  6. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    GM POST

IC: Tanal Jahid

This is the final stretch of the war. With count dooku dead and Master Kenobi engaged with general grievous on utapu the separatists are in disarray and outnumbers by Tanal's clones here on the surface of Ryloth. Tanal was slicing through many battle droids with his purple bladed lightsaber. Just as the wave was finished off he turned to his master.

"So, master, what's next?" a young Tanal asked.

"We start with the western front that will likely be the clankers next target." Replied Tanal's master. Tanal and his master then started moving the troops of the 145th Legion. Tanal then stopped dead in his tracks as he sensed a disturbnce in the force.

"The time has come, execute order 66" said a sinister voice just then the clone started to fire at the two jedi. Tanal ignited his purple bladed lightsaber and started to block the clones' blaster bolts.

"Tanal, run I'll defend you for as long as I can." Ordered Tanal's master. Tanal then ran in the direction of his ship. Tanal blocked many blaster bolts but he reached his ship after some time. He jumped in and took off. He docked up in his hyper-ring and made the jump to hyperspace.

=====================================================================================================================================
    3 years later

It had been 2 years since Tanal had held a lightsaber or had anything to do with the jedi. He had since witnessed the fall of the republic that he once served and from it's ashes THE EMPIRE. For the first year after order 66 he went on the run from the stormtroopers and the empire's new toy, THE INQUISITORS. Since he had left the empire's radar Tanal had hidden all of his jedi belongings and went to everyday life on the once beautiful planet of Nabbo. Tanal had witnessed the murder of many force users, even children and stood by and watched as he could not do anything about it, because if he did, the empire would find him and kill him. Tanal was currently walking through the streets and two inquisitors were walking towards the ex-jedi. Tanal then walked into a doorway and hid himself from the view of the inquisitors. The two inquisitors passed the former jedi knight. Tanal then continued on his way.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @T4M1-7

7. T4M1-7

T4M1-7 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 30, 2022
    ** Double GM approved **

Name: Safina Ushali
    Species: Mirialan
    Faction: Jedi
    Weapon: Lightsaber with blue blade
    Physical description or Image:
    [​IMG]
    Language: Basic, Mirialan
    Personality: Demure, quiet, but occasionally mischievous, afflicted with the impatience and lack of emotional control common to many Padawans
    Droid: R4-T0 (“Tio”)
    Starship: Z-95 starfighter

Bio:

Safina is a Mirialan Jedi Padawan. At first impression, many would think her very quiet, almost shy. But this would be a mistake. Safina is not a great orator, sure, but she has a zest for life and curiosity about the Galaxy, born from her sheltered upbringing within the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. She is warm-hearted and cares for others. She also has a playful, mischievous streak, a delayed rebellious phase now in her late teens, perhaps. And she has become quite stubborn and tenacious. This is most obviously seen in her attire; Safina has cut her traditional dark Mirialan robes short to create a mini-dress.

[​IMG]

Safina was born on Mirial and joined the Jedi Order as a very young child. She has very little memory of her parents. As is the way with Mirialans, she was paired with a Jedi Master of the same culture; Asaz Qiid. Though a great warrior and negotiator, Asaz was very stern and cold with Safina during her training as a Padawan. It is true she was not the greatest student.

Safina shows an instinctive skill with the Force in the areas of levitation and intro-kinesis; the control and movement of one’s own body. With the Force she can make graceful leaps and floating, gravity-defying glides. This aids her natural agility and stealth skills: she can almost float through enemy corridors unnoticed. Safina likes to express herself through dance and this is a perfect outlet for these gymnastic and artistic skills. Her abilities also marry well with a dance-like, acrobatic form of lightsaber combat. Safina’s choice of clothing allows her to fully utilise her skills with freedom of movement.

But conversely, Safina struggles with tele-kinesis, the movement of objects beyond herself. And she lacks the patience to get the hang of the more esoteric Jedi powers at all. Though again she has some instinctive ability in basic empathy – the reading of another’s surface mood and attitudes – this is no more than a trained negotiator’s skills in reading non-verbal signs from other sentients. She is far from mastering Jedi mind tricks or Farseeing.

Safina and Asaz were on Tatooine at the time Order 66 was broadcast. Ironically, it was a minor act of rebellion that saved Safina. Asaz had travelled to the Dune Sea with a contingent of clone commandos, to apprehend a fleeing Separatist leader and his cohort of bodyguards. He had ordered Safina to keep watch on the Mos Eisley ports with another company of clones. Bored, she had slipped away to a market, enchanted by some jewellery made in a local tradition. She felt the death echo of her master roll across the desert, and knew something was terribly wrong.

The clones came after Safina, but she eluded them in a chase through the market and managed to get to her master’s Delta-7 Starfighter in the nearby docking bay (she had arrived in a Nu-class shuttle with the commandos). There, R4-T0 awaited. The little droid was keen to help the Padawan escape. Safina had only just started her training as a pilot. Again, she showed some instinctive talent, but this was marred by her tendency to enjoy pretty rolls and dives, almost like taking the ship for a star-ballet. She relied on the droid completely to calculate and execute hyperspace jumps. But escape they did.

Lost and alone, Safina suffered from desperation for a time. Her training was far from complete. As her master had scolded her many times, she was afflicted by impatience and lack of emotional control – all too common in Padawans. But when Safina took refuge in an isolated village, and her hosts were threatened by a troop of Imperial stormtroopers, she realised a new purpose.

Safina fought off the Empire’s soldiers and then had to go on the run. She jumped from system to system along the Outer Rim, performing little acts of rebellion or sabotage wherever she went. She traded in her Delta-7 for a Z-95 starfighter, little Tio always with her to help with technical issues. Safina began to create a small reputation for herself, always staying one step ahead of the storm troopers. She was a nuisance, but no real threat to the Empire. Yet her small acts of rebellion became stories of encouragement to those who needed hope for the future. They began to call this Jedi outlaw the “Firebird.”

Now she has come to the attention of the Imperial Inquisitor, Antinnis Tremayne. Tremayne was a former Jedi Padawan himself, before he was turned to the Dark Side by Darth Vader. A great Jedi-hunter and feared interrogator, Tremayne was known to obsess over his prey and the same became true when he was put on the trail of Safina. He knew he needed to capture her alive and break her, so that the legend of the Firebird could be squashed before it spread. Tremayne is a cyborg, former injuries leaving him with a robotic arm and cybernetic eye and brain implants. But he has turned these to his advantage. The cybernetic brain implants allow him to control a bodyguard of fearsome viper droids, like they are extensions of his own body. He has developed the Force skills of technomancy, to further enhance the fine control of these hunter-torture machines. Facing him in combat is like facing a dozen enemies at once.

[​IMG]

Safina’s latest place of hiding is the beautiful planet of Naboo. She hopes that this former seat of rebellion against the Trade Federation’s domination, and thence resistance to the creation of the Empire, might attract others of her kind…

@greyjedi125 @Tay Neir

8. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    IC: Tanal Jhaid
    Safina Ushali

Tanal was trying his best to keep his distance from the inquisitors but something felt different. Tanal decided to follow them, He followed them for ages but when they stopped he saw a young force user defending herself against the inquisitors. Tanal sensed that she was an order 66 survivor and swept in to lend a hand. Tanal may not have a lightsaber but he was highly trained in martial arts common to almost all jedi. Tanal struck down with his foot and knocked one of the inquisitors of his feet. The inquisitor's lightsaber landed in Tanal's hand, he ignited both blades and a red glow instantly swallowed his face. With the lightsaber in hand he blocked blade after blade defending the young force user. After a while the inquisitors fled. Tanal then deactivated the lightsaber.

"Ugh" He exclaimed before throwing the lightsaber aside. He then turned to the young force user.

"Hello there, I am former jedi knight Tanal Jhaid, you need to be careful around these parts young one, I never caught your name by the way." Said Tanal. He sensed unease in the young force user.

TAG: @T4M1-7, @greyjedi125

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  9. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    GM Approved [face_dancing]

Character Sheet

Name: Farnun Venat

Species: Human

Faction:Rebel

Weapon: Blaster Pistol, Vibro Shiv

Physical description or Image: [​IMG]

Language: Galactic Basic, Corellian

Personality: Impulsive, kind. Determined, empathetic.

Droid: None yet

Star ship: Y-Wing

Character Sheet

Name: Moff Hellyon

Faction: Empire

Weapon: Force-Pike, Holdout Blaster

Physical description or Image:[​IMG]

Language: Galactic Basic, Coruscanti

Personality: Calculating, Ambitious, Militant, Manipulative

Droid: N/A

Star ship: SSD Armageddon

10. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    IC: Safina
    Naboo, stirring

[​IMG]

Safina sighed with frustration.

The impromptu secret meeting was not going well. More than twelve of the twenty nobles gathered had expressed their preference to pursue politics in the senate rather than more direct rebellious action. Let us change the system step by step from the inside. A little stability in the Galaxy is not such a bad thing. Yes the burdens have increased but we on Naboo can still prosper. What happens on other worlds will not happen here. And so the arguments were made.

A number of others refused to commit either way. The obstinate minority argued back. Safina felt their eyes turn to her. She knew they wanted the "Firebird" to stand up, make some dramatic rallying speech. Her cheeks burned with shame. She had not the words, nor the charisma to deliver them. This was not her arena.

A door at the far end of the ballroom burst open and the discussion fell into silence. A gangly Gungan skidded into the hall. His eyestalks swivelled toward Safina and he breathlessly uttered one sentence.

“Theysa coming!”

Safina rose from her seat and turned to her host, Sio Bibble. “I must leave.”

He nodded. “May the Force speed you on your way, young Jedi.”

Bibble raised his arms and addressed the nobles. “To your places!”

Immediately, the well-dressed attendees moved aside chairs, took up drinks, and coalesced into social groups. A harpsichord struck up a tune in the corner of the hall. Anyone entering at that moment would have thought nothing more than an elegant party was occurring.

Safina was already outside. She dashed into the broad Theed avenue from the mansion, breathing in the cool evening air. Her senses thrummed with danger, but she had not the skill to place the direction. Then they appeared. The inquisitors, in their distinctive black armour and cloaks. They strolled down the deserted avenue, grinning at her. Safina scowled in recognition. The huge Nikto was called Gripp. The demon-faced Sakiyan she knew as Onyxia. Minions of Tremayne. Safina also knew she had one tactic against these two: run.

She turned and opened her legs into a sprint. The inquisitors burst into action, giving chase. Safina judged the angle above another splendid mansion and focused her Force skills. She leapt into a soaring glide which would take her over the building and into the next plaza.

But something stopped her. Her leap was arrested and she was seized mid-air by a giant invisible claw. She turned her head and saw Onyxia nearby. His arms extended and he licked his lips as he exerted the Force powers to hold her. Then Gripp barrelled toward her, jumped and slammed a meaty fist into her stomach.

Safina landed heavily, the wind crushed from her lungs by the blow. She struggled to rise as the inquisitors stepped closer. Gripp could have cut her in half with his crimson lightsaber just now. Safina knew their orders were to take her alive.

At that moment, another presence entered the scene. He was tall, muscular, with green skin and long head-tails. Safina recognised he was a member of the Nautolan species. And he appeared unarmed. Yet, with some amazing martial art manoeuvre the stranger despatched mighty Gripp in a moment, and even commandeered the Nikto’s lightsaber. Onyxia leapt at the aquatic warrior, his own lightsaber hissing into activation. But the Nautolan traded blows, easily parrying the inquisitor’s attacks and forcing the Sakiyan into retreat. The red humming blades lit up the rapidly falling night.

Onyxia snapped something to Gripp while stepping back from the stranger. The Nikto was recovering and rising again.

“No,” Safina whispered, seeing the danger if the stranger were to be attacked from behind. She leapt to her feet and activated her own azure blade, placing herself between the huge inquisitor and the duel with Onyxia. Now unarmed and facing the nimble Padawan with her own weapon ready, Gripp’s courage left him.

Onyxia sensed he was outmatched, too, and the pair of inquisitors fled.

The stranger turned to Safina, grimaced, and tossed aside the darksider lightsaber.

Safina bowed her thanks, lowering her eyes. “I thank you, Tanal Jahid, from the bottom of my heart. I am Safina Ushali.”

She raised her face again and looked into the Nautolan’s deep, black eyes. Emotions warred within Safina. He was a Jedi Knight! She had found another of her kind. But he had said “former”. What did this stranger intend for her? Too many times she had been betrayed before. The only former Jedi she knew were now inquisitors, turned to the Dark Side. Could Tanal Jahid offer what she yearned for?

“I am a Padawan.” She fiddled nervously with the hair braid that showed this to be true. “I am… alone, lost. I lost my Master.”

@Tay Neir @greyjedi125

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  11. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

"Don't worry, many jedi such as ourselves lost our masters and even friends during order 66, I myself only escaped through my own master's sacrifice, these are dark times Safina, don't worry we both want the same thing." Tanal explained to the former jedi padawan that stood before him. Tanal hoped this would re-assure Safina.

"I can see that you still have much to learn about the force, I may not have completed my own training Safina, but I can teach you what I do know, that should be enough to keep you from being captured, like my master once said, us jedi have to look out for each other, even in the darkest of times there will always be a small spark of hope as long as the jedi stand up for what is right." Said Tanal to the young force user.

"Come on, I have a small apartment nearby, we should be safe there for the time being" Tanal finished turning to walk away fully hoping that the young force user would follow. Neither of them knew who had listened to everything that had just occurred.

TAG: @T4M1-7

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    Anakin starwalker and T4M1-7 like this.
  12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Farnun Venat
    Mysterious Duo, Streets of Naboo

“It must be my name day celebration…” A voice was heard saying as the Jedi Knight was turning away.

“Here I was, doing my dank best to avoid a patrol of Stormtroopers, just to ‘almost’ run into a pair of bloody Inquisitors, then you two happened.”

A young man stepped out of the shadows then, his movements were casual and calculated, his expression cool, but the surprise and amazement were evident in his gaze as he scrutinize the pair, his eyes lingering slightly longer on the Mirialan Padawan. His attire was consistent with what a scoundrel would wear, though most of it was covered by a dark brown poncho. Slowly he circled them, hands up and to his sides, a sign of being ‘unarmed’. He slowly bent down and picked up the lightsabers the Jedi Knight had discarded by throwing them to the floor.

“Since no one is using these, I hope nobody minds if I….help myself….” He said aloud, as he deftly pilfered the weapons, and made them disappear inside his poncho.

“Name’s Farnun Venat. I lost people at Jedha.” He stated simply. His dark eyes narrowed slightly as a discomfiting memory flashed in his mind, but he quickly recovered, now easily gifting them a lopsided smile.

“My ship’s impounded and I’m stranded here. Mind if I tag along? He inquired, having risen to his feet.

Farnun kept his gaze trained on the pair, still mentally negotiating what he’d just witnessed, even as he cocked his head indicating a certain direction.

“They might be coming back, so….I’d much rather try my luck with you two.” He concluded with a nonchalant affectation, despite the opposite being true.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7

T4M1-7 and Anakin starwalker like this.
  13. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal jumped as the stranger emerged from the shadows. Tanal moved so that he was infront of the former jedi padawan.

"Why would you want to hang around two former jedi, we have been labelled as traitors of the republic now known as the empire." Tanal watched as the young man stood. Tanal monuvered his hand so that if needed he could instantly get to Safina's lightsaber

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Flame of reluctance

"or not...." Farnun put in after a beat, an eyebrow now raised. He hadn't expected this kind of...complication.

"Trust me, I get it. Who can you trust nowadays, right?" Farnun said ruefully. "I might be young, but I've also heard many 'Tales of the Jedi'."

The scoundrel shook his head.

"Look, I'm sorry. Maybe this was a bad idea....forget you saw me." Farnun began to step backwards and back into the shadows from where he had come.

"Good luck you two, and may the Force be with you."

And with that, he was gone.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7 ;)

15. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

"No, wait" Tanal shouted after the young man, he then turned to safina

"wait here, if any thing happens just call my name" Said Tanal and he then ran into the shadows that the young man had come from.

"Farnun ,Farnun Venat, Come back please, I know I was a bit rush but I didn't mean it" Tanal Shouted into the shadows that he had now become lost in.

TAG: @greyjedi125

T4M1-7 and greyjedi125 like this.
  16. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    Naboo, unplanned rendezvous

[​IMG]

Tanal spoke with confidence and authority, summarising his own experience of Order 66, and... yes! Was that an offer to take her on, complete her training?

Safina had become distrustful of all strangers in the last two years, and her Force senses were rather under-developed to make any definitive conclusion about this Nautolan. However, she had a feeling, an instinct about him. The Force suggested to her that his soul was true. And his actions matched his words - he had despatched the two inquisitors after all. She already owed him her life.

She bowed again, deeply. "I will follow you, Master Jahid."

She used the form of address a little mischievously: would he react to that? He had offered to train her. Did that make her his Padawan now? Tanal was already turning, ready to lead her back to his apartment.

At that moment, yet another stranger appeared. From the shadows beneath a grand old spreading zaela tree a young human male accosted the two Jedi. He was darkly handsome, wearing a brown poncho and a scandalous expression. Safina met eyes with the youth, then quickly looked away, self-consciously.

Tanal moved between them, adopting a defensive posture and tone. Safina remained quiet, watchful. The boy stooped to collect the fallen darkside weapons of the departed inquisitors. Safina knew she should be offended at the casual thievery, but a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth, unexpectedly.

He named himself Farnun Venat. Safina found herself more and more intrigued by this naughty, but very curious youth. So she was aghast when Master Jahid challenged his interest and almost told him to move on!

Wait! Safina ached to call out to him, but could not find the courage. She knew he was a scoundrel, but... well, she did not really want to have that internal examination of her motives right at that moment. The young woman's feelings became confused.

Luckily, Master Jahid saved her the trouble.

Safina scowled and made up her mind. You might be my new Master, but you're not my father. I am not just going to wait here! She scampered into the shadows of the tree, after Jahid. She wanted to see what else Farnun had to say for himself...

@Tay Neir @greyjedi125

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  17. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

Tanal heard a footsteps approaching his position and when he turned he saw his new padawan.

"You remind me of a younger version of me, my young padawan, I suppose we will learn more about each other as your training progresses" replied Tanal. Tanal was not angry or anything of the sort towards his new padawan learner. Tanal could not see in this darkness. he turned back to his padawan.

"Can I use that?" Tanal Asked pointing at Safina's lightsaber. Tanal awaited his padawan's reaction and weather she would trust Tanal with her lightsaber, which was one of the only things that she had left from before order 66.

T4M1-7 likes this.
  18. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    Naboo, establishing rapport

Safina caught up to the Nautolan Jedi and faced his judgment. He noticed her and turned, but did not show anger or annoyance of any sort. Instead he utilised her presence by asking to take her lightsaber.

Safina hesitated. The one thing Master Qiid had drilled into her so many times was never to give up her lightsaber. "This weapon is your life," he had kept imploring her. However, she recognised this to be a moment of truth: A moment to prove their new relationship and trust, to let go the past. The Leap of Faith.

Safina could have spent a long time weighing all the logical arguments for and against. But she did not. For better or worse, Safina was a creature of instinct. And her instincts told her to trust Tanal.

This entire internal debate lasted less than a moment.

She unclipped the saber and held it out to the Knight. A symbolic placing of her life in his hands. A tiny contrarian streak forced her to make a comment as she handed it over.

"What happened to yours, Master Jahid?"

@Tay Neir @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  19. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

"What happened to yours, Master Jahid?" Tanal heard his padawan ask. Tanal ignited Safina's lightsaber and he was looking once again.

"Let's just say that, I had to keep myself hidden" replied Tanal and he set to walking around in this darkness.

"In other words, I hid it in a wall." Said Tanal. he waited to hear his padawan's reaction.

20. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    Naboo, dangerous liaisons

[​IMG]

Safina fell into silence at this unexpected reply, immediately contrite for having challenged her new Master in this way. There was a weight of unsaid words and deeds behind this simple explanation. She wondered what had happened to him in the time since Order 66.

What terrible things had he seen, had to do?

Safina sometimes wondered if her own choices since that time were right, and suspected not. She knew Master Qiid would have disapproved of her antics. What was it he always tried to drill into her?

A Jedi needs to be still, calm, to listen and truly hear the will of the Force.

Safina had not been still for what seemed a very long time.

As she contemplated these things, Tanal continued his search for the surprisingly elusive boy, Farnun. Safina's mind arrived at the destination of her thoughts, and remembered the inquisitors. It was probably her actions that had ultimately attracted their attention to Naboo.

She decided then to try harder to be a better Jedi, now she had a new Master to guide her.

@Tay Neir @greyjedi125

Tay Neir and greyjedi125 like this.
  21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    A New Hope

He’d stepped back into the shadows and his expression immediately grew sullen. Had the light of hope really been driven from the galaxy by the Empire?

Farnun shook his head as images threatened to invade his mind, his body responded with a tremor of emotions held back in a damn which would eventually break under the pressure. His friends had tasked him with acquiring supplies off world - no that wasn’t accurate. He’d lost a bet and ‘won’ the dubious honor of a blue milk run. They had all laughed about it then. After years of living on the streets, Farnun had finally found a family among Saw Gerrera’s fighting men and women. They had no love fo the Empire and its tyranny. They were 'Rebels', together, doing what needed to be done. Even if it meant going off world for supplies.

As expected, the clandestine acquisition of provisions was completely uneventful. Farnun couldn’t wait to get back to Jedha. He arrived in system on his Y-Wing, just in time to witness an event he would never, ever forget.

The Death Star’s destruction of Jedha City.

Farnun stifled a cry of anger that became lodged inside his throat. Anger at the Empire and himself- for running far away. He’d been hailed by the Imps and he just ran. Everything he knew was gone. There was no rebel cell, no one to return to- so he ran.

Time passed as he stayed off the grid as much as he could, and avoided Imps everywhere he went, however, he eventually had to make an emergency landing here on Naboo. One thing led to another, his ship got impounded, and here he was.

He remembered the other 'Partisans' talking about the early days and how the Jedi had trained them, how they’d helped them take back what was theirs. How they’d been a symbol of hope. But now, these two….they were a far cry from that, or so it seemed. What was he thinking?

It was then that he heard the voice of the Jedi calling out to him. Farnun did not budge, but remained still.

A bit rash!?’ he echoed in his mind, but managed to keep himself from huffing in response.

He couldn’t see the Jedi, but he could hear them speaking. Their interaction drew his interest, intrigued him despite himself. After a moment, he heard a ‘snap-hiss’ and saw a bright blue shaft of light appear, illuminating a path in the darkness.

Farnun felt something stir within him, something akin to a glimmer of hope. His anger had been somehow dissipated by the light, which in turn seemed to embolden him. Before he even realized it, he found himself silently jumping down from a branch he’d been perched on, nary making a noise as he landed in a crouch.

“So, you really are a Jedi….” He intoned with a measure of awe.

Farnun rose, his eyes transfixed by the shinning, humming blade, which was to him, a beacon of Hope.

Tag: @Tay Neir, @T4M1-7

T4M1-7 likes this.
  22. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

"Indeed, we were jedi before the events of order 66, but I have a feeling that you are not working for the empire but rather against it." Replied Tanal still holding the blue blade to light up the darkness that they were in.

"Look if we are to talk here is not the best place to do so, it's too exposed. I have an apartment, we should be able to talk more there." Explained Tanal to the young man. Tanal then turned to face his padawan.

"You coming along, my young padawan learner?" asked Tanal then starting to walk out of the shadows fully expecting both of the others to follow him.

greyjedi125 and T4M1-7 like this.
  23. T4M1-7

Jan 30, 2022
    Naboo, making friends

[​IMG]

Safina stood beside Tanal as the senior Jedi swept the blade backwards and forwards looking for Farnun.

This is odd, she mused. That man could not have just disappeared.

She sensed a shift in emotion - just obliquely, she was not very focused in this regard. But it was enough warning. Safina glanced upwards and stepped back just before a shadow in a poncho dropped down before them.
    Safina regarded the scoundrel. Once again a little battle of emotions took place in her heart at the appearance of Farnun. The temerity of eavesdropping on then trying to surprise a pair of Jedi... he certainly had guts. Safina was in equal parts offended and amused.

Tanal addressed the young man while Safina again remained quiet and lowered her eyes, demurely. She became slightly alarmed when her master invited Farnun to come back with them to the apartment, without even a little further interrogation as to the stranger's history and purpose!

Safina shrugged. It seemed the decision had already been made to trust and team up with Farnun. She guessed Tanal had far greater power to sense the thoughts and emotions of another, and had made a quick and silent appraisal that way. It would have been nice if he shared that with me, though, she frowned.

She took a breath to calm down. She had placed her trust in Master Jahid, now was not the time to start challenging everything. She needed to control her rebellious streak.

They were already walking away anyway. Safina scurried to keep up.

"Coming, my Master," she said. "And, ummm, could I have that back now please?"

She pointed to the lightsaber. She wanted Farnun to know she was a Jedi in her own right, too.

@greyjedi125 @Tay Neir

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  24. Darth Starwalker

Darth Starwalker Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 8, 2022
    Double GM aprroved

Name: Gerald starwalker
    Faction: jedi
    Weapon: green bladed lightsaber
    Physical description or Image: average height, black hair, blue eyes.
    Language: galactic basic, jawaese
    Personality: knid, understanding, relaxed
    Droid: R4-D2
    Star ship: N1-naboo starfighter

25. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022

"Of course, Safina." Replied the newly made jedi master, deactivating the blade now that they were in the brightness of the streets once more. Tanal then handed the lightsaber back to its rightful owner. Tanal then led the two through the streets until they reached a small apartment block. Tanal entered and expected both to follow him in. Tanal then reached a purple door to match his old lightsaber colour and opened it with the force. Tanal motioned for both of them to sit down on one of the two white sofas. Tanal then went to a wall and placed a hand on it. Behind the wall was Tanal's old jedi belongings. His jedi robes, his lightsaber, comlink, and holopojecter. Tanal grabbed them all. Tanal slipped his jedi robes on, over his clothes and clipped his old lightsaber to his belt after igniting the purple blade. He then went and sat on the sofa and whistled. A purple and white droid rolled into the room and stooped in front of the jedi master.
    The droid released a series of beeps.

"Ha ha it's good to see you too, T6" Said Tanal to the droid he then turned to Farnun.

"Tell me a little bit about yourslef, Farnun" Said the jedi master. Tanal crossed his legs as he was home at last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.