main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Cloud City Cantina v23.0: Ringing in another New Year!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Jan 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth Force Ghost star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    Funny...
    [​IMG]

2. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    talking of clothes:

I have Koumpounophobia for as long as I can remember, so...late 80's and so none of my clothes have buttons on them.

I'll wear clothes in any colour though, not fussy about that, but no buttons please. :p

3. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Made me think of the song by thrice

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I don’t enjoy making buttonholes when I’ve sewn costumes. Once, when I was in a hurry, I used stapes. [face_laugh]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
    Jar-Jar Binks and Dandelo like this.
  5. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    [face_laugh] did that even work? if so that was incredibly inventive for such quick thinking!

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    It did! They were completely concealed by sequins, but a total pain to remove. I should’ve had an old fashioned staple puller tool with me.

DarthIshyZ, Jar-Jar Binks and Dandelo like this.
  7. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    well if ever I am in need and I am having a situation where there is a costuming dilemma I know who to turn to! :p

8. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I’m always happy to help! My go to tip is that you can’t go wrong with rhinestones. ;)

DarthIshyZ, Jar-Jar Binks and Dandelo like this.
  9. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  10. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

Lady_Belligerent likes this.
  11. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  12. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Interesting, I'll have to check those out.

13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Chicken breasts, and some vegetables. @Jedi Bluth :) Celebrating that it’s not 100+ F. :p

14. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    @Lady_Belligerent Cool beans! Try to stay cool; because the dread August heat is here....

15. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    just kind of ranting here

i'm so restless. tomorrow i can do a call back with that job i applied to. i'm also waiting for the 17th for my eviction hearing. i'm pretty sure things will go my way but still nerve wrecking. i want this new job and there is also an apartment i want to apply for after my hearing. The hearing is cause I owe some rent. Strangely I missed one month for the first time in 3 years and they tried to evict me lol. If they hadn't ignored all the noise complaints i made and several other tenants made then maybe i would still have a job. i don't know. a new place and a new job sound great right now.

rough year but 7 months and i don't think i'll ever smoke cigarettes again. i gained some weight back but still have lost 30 pounds this year so far. I kind of realized i don't want to be in the food industry anymore and finding jobs more my interest and even skill set at sometimes has improved. I have a little debt which i didn't have this time last year but i'm working on it and it's going well.

last weekend was tough. i got wasted and did the facebook thing and it was really really bad. i called this girl out and wet off on her. i mean she lied and what not sure probably to try and spare my feelings but just upsetting there were so many lies but also about things there is no reason to lie about. like i woke up the next day and wasn't hungover i was still drunk. it was not my best weekend. i made an ass out of myself so probably not drinking for a while and not going on facebook for a while either.

yup

16. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    i changed my twitter account from being about atticus my cat to just sorta stuff i don't put on facebook and here is some food picks

17. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    Anybody do anything fun?

I just realized this Thursday I'll see Foreigner.

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  18. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  19. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    just emailed my dad for my old passport and to see if they can be my guarantor.

not sure but i might go for a swim on my second walk of the day.

i think swimmings fun does that count @Jedi Bluth

bluth isn't a memeber i know from before are you? like @Emperor Ferus was someone else before not remembering right now lol

20. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    @Jar-Jar Binks I've been dying to go swimming. I bought a new bathing suit and have yet to use it. At this point I'm about to feel the bath tub with ice water, wear then.

Forgive my ignorance but I'm not sure I understand what you meant by this...

21. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    like were you a member under a different username before jedi bluth?

22. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    @Jar-Jar Binks, I wasn't, last year was my first time ever on these forums. I only discovered you through FanFic.TheForce.net.

23. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    me or do you mean the jedi council forms your found on fanfic? i haven't done that since i started here i believe

24. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    The forums. I do think when scrolling I saw your name, but it was awhile back. My one year anniversary is coming up. I've come along way.

25. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    we don't have any group views in september. would you care to pick something to watch on sept 4th It's a sunday? kind of a celebration group view if you will? well september back to school season so kind of a start of fall and new years for everyone.

i haven't been able to get to many large group views going this summer. i'm hoping the star wars movies put butts in the seats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.