main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Perfect. I award you 2 points for this.

Tay Neir and Jedi_Goulden_25 like this.
  2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    For those interested, if you have anything specific you want to finalize in the Crystal Crisis you all have one more day to post before the Council wraps this up.
    @Jedi_Goulden_25, @Hawke, @Force of Light

3. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Jill Bearup finally got around to making a commentary on the OWK duels. As usual, she does a great job of analyzing the emotional core of the action as represented by the choreography.

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Ok, the training RPG has FINALLY wrapped up and the three Masters and three Padawan's have participated and completed their tasks (not all of them). Each Master will grade and assess their OWN Padawan so not all will go up right away. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank @greyjedi125 for his assistance in this task. His Sith portrayal was exactly what was required to test them. Thank you.

'
    Graded by six Categories and each is worth a maximum of 5 points - So I will take the lead and grade my own Padawan @Hawke - who has been MIA for a few weeks as DRL has taken control for a bit. ;)

- Introductions - 4 - bit more detail
    - The Beast - 5 - Took on the beast well, confronted fears.
    - Saving Book - 1 - acknowledged but nothing done - this was a test of your ability to help the helpless.......
    - Building their lightsaber. - 3 - Crystal retrieved no saber built
    - Reaction to the Dark Presence. - 1 noticed it but not much more
    - Participation - 4 - left near the end...but till then did well.

Giving a total of 18 points in all, well done @Hawke!!!

5. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
  6. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 3, 2021
    General Tay Neir!

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  7. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
  8. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Now for my Padawan learner, @Jedi_Goulden_25
    - Introductions - 3 - A lot said but lacking in detail and rather redundant.
    - The Beast - 2 - Escaped the beast, and faced your fear, but you contributed little to stopping the threat.
    - Saving Book - 1 - acknowledged but nothing done - this was a test of your ability to help the helpless.......
    - Building their lightsaber. - 5 - Completed and used to perfection.
    - Reaction to the Dark Presence - 4- Faced the threat and handled it well. 1 Point deducted for God modding.
    - Participation - 5 - Despite DRL you remained one of the most active apprentices. Well done, Goulden. ;)

Total: 20 Force Points :greensaber:

And.... it appears the Council has some things to discuss.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  9. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Who knew that WW2 US Marines and Matt Easton were Skywalkers? Taking your opponent's hand is as effective with knives as it is with sabers.

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    A rank from an RPG I assume?

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Tay Neir likes this.
  11. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 3, 2021
  12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  13. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
  14. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Might help to read back when you pop in @Tay Neir - so you know what we are doing rather than a fly by hi.......comes across as SPAM........ ;)

16. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
  17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Good to hear, so what have you been up too? Do you need something to get you closer to your goal?

18. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Yeah I want to become a padawan and I've just been playing the skywalker saga again with a mate. We are about to start The Empire Strikes Back.

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    What do you believe are the most important things a Jedi needs to remember? Even under pressure? Keeping in mind short answers, short points............and the other way ;)

20. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016

Sardinona Prime
    Darkness

Silence Greeted the young Jedi as he entered the pitch-black chamber, though it was impossible for his eyes to register anything more than a foot in front of him it would have been just as improbable for him to miss the living beacons of light that watched him from the balcony’s above.

As the doors closed behind him a voiced boomed, echoing from everywhere and nowhere at once.
    “You surely know why you are here.”
    With each step, the force guided the Jedi closer to the speaker, even as his physical senses gave him no direction.
    “You’re commitment.”
    One Step.
    “Your Compassion.”
    Two Step.
    “Your honor.”
    Three Step.
    “You embody all that a Jedi is and have worked since you came to us to prove that every day.”

The Apprentice Stopped, he was in the center of the chamber now, merely two feet from the voice, one he recognized deeply.
    “Perhaps you realize there is more for you to learn, that is a lifelong goal, and one we all strive for until the day we die.”
    Silence permeated for a second longer than expected, and there was a heightened curiosity permeating from some of the observers above.

“But then, there is no Death is there? Only the Force.”
    A Blinding Flash, a circle of lightsabers appearing out of nowhere.
    [​IMG]
    After a moment those watching would make out the features of the members of the Jedi Council, and senior standing around the young man.
    “Just as there is no emotion, no passion, no ignorance, no chaos”
    Now everyone could see it was Master Semajj Nosrep speaking.
    “But you know this already.” He said, his half smile hidden behind his emerald blade.
    “You know all you need to know, in order to take the next step along the Jedi Path.”

The blade descended to the Human’s right should.
    “By the Right of the Council.” :greensaber:
    The beam passed safely over his apprentice’s head, ending at his left shoulder.
    “By the Will of the Force.” :greensaber:
    Some watchers lost track of the green web drawn by the lightsaber, only to find it again a moment later tucked neatly and safely between Diric Goulden's neck and his braid.
    “I dub thee Jedi, Knight of the Guardian’s of light!” :greensaber:
    In one powerful and swift motion the light cut through the braid and arched upward, all others in the circle followed suit. Together their blades signaled to the beacon of light, which immediately activated, eradicating the blinding darkness, and revealing the multi-storied Knighting Chamber and all the Jedi in attendance.

As well as the buffet and streamers that awaited the after party.
    [​IMG]

Congrats @Jedi_Goulden_25 on reaching the rank of Jedi Knight! =D=[face_party]

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    CONGRATULATIONS @Jedi_Goulden_25 !!!!
    Is it time to break out the disco ball again?
    [​IMG]

22. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  23. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    I thibk that there are many things that a jrdi needs to remember even undet pressure.

First I think that they should remember that tgey serve what is right and they are helping to make the galaxy a better place. They should also remember to never give in to their anger, fear etc, as this will lead them down a path that will for ever dominate thier destiny, the dark side. They also also rememver to let go of of the ones they are close to like their master and freinds, within or outside the jedi order. They also need to remember their training as tgis will help them out of many difficult situations. I thibk that above all else they should remember the jedi code, because even if they get stroke down they will not die but rather they will become one with the force.

24. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Congarts @Jedi_Goulden_25 on reaching the rank of jedi Knight

Sorry about this. I forgot as someone was taking to me at the same time. So I accidentally double posted.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Understood, and might want to spell check and re read before you post, that was interesting to read! LOL I award you 3 points for your efforts.

@Tay Neir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.