main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Reference Zalzabar's Zpa - OOC Thread for The Saga of the Ryujin

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Shadowsun, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    uh

[​IMG]

BY THE THREE!!

2. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    I have begun the draft of this week's update (Still on track for Tuesday) and it's going to be a chunky one. Please, please, please if you would be so kind to read through it carefully as the interwoven details among it that will play a significant effect. I will of course answer clarifying questions regarding the update should you have them when it comes out.

Thank you,
    Shadowsun

Mitth_Fisto and greyjedi125 like this.
  3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    :-BAnd as always I will answer any clarifying questions about Ne’jin’tar posts

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    greyjedi125 and Shadowsun like this.
  4. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Yeah, to clarify is Ne'jin'tar is breathing like a healing fire to heal people in that last paragraph?

5. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    No, a purging fire to the blight that Puma mentioned

6. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Ah gotcha, gotcha...

Thanks

7. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    God damn it @Ktala

Your genius did not just make me restructure some major pieces right when I was getting this close to the finish line.

My hat's off to you with that crafty play, love to see it. :D :D [face_party]

[​IMG]

Ktala and greyjedi125 like this.
  8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    LOL!!!!

Not her fault!! lol...

Shadowsun and greyjedi125 like this.
  9. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Fiddlesticks!!! Delsanra has done it!! Yay!!!! @Ktala!!! =D= ^:)^ [face_dancing] [face_party]

Ktala, Mitth_Fisto and Shadowsun like this.
  10. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    [​IMG]
    Ne’jin’tar intensive healing attack!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
    Ktala, greyjedi125 and Shadowsun like this.
  11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rinse and SPIT!!!!

YAAA.. nah... I think Delsanra will pass after seeing that!!!!

12. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    It is upon us! Another update from the Sun of Shadows... soon.

Will be later in the day than usual because of LIFE.

[​IMG]

It's just so good I have to eat it instead of writing this update.

In other news if I would be delighted if you could all answer a question I've been ruminating over in my brain. So the tag is more for that than my dumb joke above. (@galactic-vagabond422 @Sinrebirth @greyjedi125 @The Jedi in the Pumas @Ktala @Mitth_Fisto

What makes an Elf, an Elf?

I'm asking broadly not in just a Ryujin sense or a Tolkien or DnD or Faerie Story sense though of course those can be drawn upon.

[face_thinking]

Asking for REASONS.

For...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    The Jedi in the Pumas likes this.
  13. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    Um… kind of just the look, the ears, affinity for magic, and being old. That’s all I really think of when it comes to elves.

Mainly the look though. Everything else can be changed without it altering what elves are for
    Me

Mitth_Fisto and Shadowsun like this.
  14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ahem......

HI...

I see Elves as part of an old and immortal race. Like fairies, they belong to the group of the fey/fae. They are highly magical, and some say they are the ones that taught humans higher-level magics. They are magical beings, usually having natural abilities like being able to see in the dark, keen eyesight, and very adept using/detecting magic and hidden things. They make many magical items. They are very attuned to nature, can communicate with plants and animals, and are the 'ambassadors' of the fairy world. Much of their magic is geared towards the aspects of nature. They are very quiet and can step without making a sound, even in armor. can appear to blend in, or disappear when they deem it necessary. Elves live in harmony with nature and represent a humanoid form in tune with nature, they are more peaceful and wiser than the younger humans, but they too are still learning and evolving. Some think they are emotionless, but their older age makes them more cautious and mindful of how their actions could be interpreted. Tall, slender, usually over 6', and resistant to extremes of nature, illness, and disease. They don't sleep like humans but go into dream-sleep...type meditation where a few hours for them was like sleeping for 8 hours.

Can ya tell ive played a few games... heheheh :p

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  15. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Nods, nods

Update is up!

What do you mean it's Wednesday? It's still Tuesday till I go to bed alright...! :p

Anyways have fun with that @The Jedi in the Pumas

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Elves.

Aesthetic. Intelligent. Knowledgeable. Wise. Virtuous. Inspirational.

Aspirational even.

It doesn’t matter the lore in which we find them. Elves represent the actualization and attainability of higher ideals. They are noble, charitable, they live in balance and coexist in harmony with nature and those around them. They are loyal and love unconditionally. They understand the true value of selflessness and that which is good. They own their mistakes and make things right- for this is the greater benefit.

In short, they inhabit the best qualities we can attain and show us the means in which we might also achieve said qualities. Great things are by no means easy to attain, but they are certainly worth attaining, through every step of the journey.

17. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    @Shadowsun , @galactic-vagabond422

Sorry to interrupt ( apologies for double post ) but..... *Clears throat*

Rebecca Dragon has defeated Roger the Red! All Hail Rebecca Dragon! All Hail the RED QUEEN!! [face_party]

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    aaargrggghh... BRain block!!!!

And YES.. REbecca is SCARY!!!!!!!

19. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    WHERE WAS DERIUS’ CELEBRATION FOR ZEROING HELEN??

[​IMG]

Mitth_Fisto and Shadowsun like this.
  20. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    [​IMG]
    The celebration was short lived :p

21. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    @Mitth_Fisto @Ktala @galactic-vagabond422 @greyjedi125 @Sinrebirth @The Jedi in the Pumas

Mmm... it's that time of year already? Busy, busy, busy time for all the peeps? Alright perhaps in my excitement to get to the end I set too aggressive of a pace.

Let's extend the next update for next week Tuesday as it seems many of you are caught in the dire grips of DRL. If everyone isn't able to get the stuff together by then we can play it by ear and extend as needed again [I don't and you don't want rushed work after all, we are at the final two posts], just let me know what's up so I can plan accordingly. Thanks gang :)

greyjedi125 likes this.
  22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I’m planning to post today! The siren call of bed shall not prevail today! Not again, not on my final watch.

EDIT: It is done!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    Ktala, greyjedi125 and Shadowsun like this.
  23. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Alrightly... it would appear we are on track for an update this Tuesday! W00T!

greyjedi125 likes this.
  24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    @Sinrebirth

Somewhere, buried deep within the recesses of a dark and solitary place, Anaxagore exploded with vociferously powerful, yet futile screams. Screams that Arc would not be able to hear or identify as a warning:

'Don't do it Arc!! It's a bloody trap!! He got me with a similar promise!! DON'T DO IT!!'

This was in essence, futility at its grandest, in Anaxagore's case. Would the same be true for the man inside the cloak? Was this part of the grander design?

Sinrebirth and Shadowsun like this.
  25. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I mean Arc has gone after Zalzy too. oOpS.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2022