main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Reference Star Wars: The Legacy Trilogy - the OOC Thread for Episode XII: Legacy of the Force

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 29, 2020.

1. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Is anyone who isn't New,First,Final,We promise we'll get it right this time Order?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Silvertough likes this.
  2. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    You know that point where you know you set yourself up to where you'll be yelling at yourself?

Yeah...yeah...

Silvertough and Sinrebirth like this.
  3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Hmmmmmmmmmm?

darthbernael likes this.
  4. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    I'm referencing more of what the Perator is going to do to Adam.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Tee hee.

adaml83 and darthbernael like this.
  6. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Aargh, I didn't get a notification of the last tag! Apologies, @Sinrebirth, I'm not ignoring you. Going in to take a hard look at the notification set up.

Mitth_Fisto and Sinrebirth like this.
  7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Yup, whereas I simply forgot I had a second tag for the same game. [face_batting]

8. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Meanwhile I'm going, "Only two tags? @Sinrebirth let me blow up your inbox with another plot idea." I would think that they would be interested in trying to find a few characters that have gone missing around Bakura...

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  9. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    @Sinrebirth, and @HanSolo29 My headcanon reason for the defense of Adumar was an assault by three of those Megador-class, even though I know someone like Rogriss would say, "You know we could only confirm the existence of one of those at any point, right?"

darthbernael likes this.
  10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    There are three total in all of one canon, I think the First Order pushed the boat with six Eclipse-class. :p

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm just glad Fel had one in reserve for his contingency plan. :p

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The Megador is one of those delightful loose ends from Legends that the Sequel Trilogy does help.

Megador was an ill-defined Super Star Destroyers that was found in the Deep Core by Pellaeon, had 51 hangars, minimal, and long range turbolasers. Meanwhile, the Supremacy is a Mega-class Super Destroyer that has multiple hangars again and long range turbolasers, after all, as we saw in TLJ.

The Super-class Star Destroyer is a colloquialism for the Executor-class Star Destroyer. The convention for Imperial designed Star Destroyers is Victor, Imperator, Venator, Tector, Gladiator and so forth. If we follow that logic, in theory, the Mega-class Star Destroyer would be the Megador-class, and thus the Megador is the name ship of the line. The Megador is thus a prototype design from the Dark Empire that the First/Final Order pickup and produce as the Supremacy, and later, in Episode X Duel of the Fates, the Capitol.

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I've had a rather trying week around an Operation that Mrs Sinre was to have, and it was cancelled last minute and is now next week in-theory but drained is a thing. So, I haven't done much.

eyes 17 combos and three games salivating at him

So anyone who is waiting on me, I'll catch up, anyone due to post, please continue, so I can consume your wonderful writing in one gulp.

14. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Real life takes precedence, @Sinrebirth. And even routine operations can be stressful, so don't worry about us.

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Operation went very well, recovery ongoing but it’s all good. I will be updating this week, so do get your hits in now rather than later!

16. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    That's great to hear! Also, I'm not sure you want me to add more hits, what I've done so far is enough to calculate.

darthbernael and Sinrebirth like this.
  17. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    I'm up to date & things are going to get busy through the holidays; may not respond until the end of the month. Glad everything went okay. Hope Mrs. Sin gets some rest & recovers okay.

adaml83 and Sinrebirth like this.
  18. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    When a certain someone wakes up:
    [​IMG]
    Jaina:
    [​IMG]

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    [face_innocent]

20. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    [​IMG]

If that’s a body double…

[​IMG]

darthbernael likes this.
  21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    You mean you didn't want Jagged to survive?

22. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Of course I did!! But that was cold blooded, and did he survive??

23. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Well I can give my reasons at least.

1. The Adumari were there essentially to rescue any survivors from Bloodfin. I sort of figured that closure was necessary whichever way it went.

2. I like to try to mix post 2014 canon with Legends hence the Kairos references. That and I really liked the idea of one of the people freaking out a bit, it made me chuckle.

3. Jaina needs an unambiguous win. I can't think of the last ending of a series that she was in that was a clear positive for her.

There are other reasons but they aren't out quite yet, so it may have to wait until it is.

(edit) For the record, Jag made it aboard the shuttle, and the shuttle made it to hyperspace. I believe that he was unconscious but stable.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
  24. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Dude… that’s cruel. [face_not_talking]

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008