main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch The Bad Batch Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 2, 2021.

1. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    Spaced out to keep subscribers, most likely.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    After new episode, im excited to see how senate turned from what it eas to what we see in Andor.

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Continnue from my last comment, I wonder what senator we see that the show will focus on the most in the senate.

Mon Mothma who was a background character in Clone wars, reccuring character in Rebels and major character in both Rogue One and now a main character in Andor. And cameo in ROTJ.

Bail Organa who has been a reccuring character in both Prequel trilogy and Clone wars, small roles in both Kenobi and Rebels. Will have a small role in Tales of the Jedi.

These are the two major senators of the Republic and the Rebellion. Maybe we get a new senator or some clone wars senators, back in.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  4. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I hope Riyo Chuchi.

5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    She be nice connection to Clone Wars.

Swashbucklingjedi likes this.
  6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    With so mutch ISB in Andor we barely gotten them before on TV, only little in Rebels with Kallus. Maybe we see Palpatine establish the ISB, and we see Yularen shift from Admiral in the military to Colonel in the imperial security bureau. After voice actor not being able to return to voice Yularen, I worried it be last we sed him in Clone wars season 7. I hope we might get Yularen to return soon. This show will focus more on the Empire and military then Rebels did. I know creators of Bad Batch promised more returning characters.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
  7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Just small crumps for new season of Bad Batch. Commander Cody will have quite the journey it seems.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
    Force Nexus and Darth Caliban like this.
  8. Force Nexus

Force Nexus Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 22, 2022
    I hope they will give clone commandos something to do, other than just standing around. I hope Scorch in the trailer will not be just bait and switch... although I probably should keep my expectations low.

I wonder if they're gonna promote the show at all, because TOTJ promotion was just one trailer and a couple of twitter posts. Probably because Andor is currently an ongoing show, but still. The Bad Batch will also overlap with The Mandalorian.

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    At least The Bad Batch season 2 will start almost 2 months before Mandalorian season 3 comes around. So 8 episodes. And this will be a season and not just a short mini series. A new trailer coming soon after Andor season 1 ends. And I think season 1 of Bad Batch teased us about clone commandos and what we will see them do. They will be on Mount Tantiss and around cloning base and big military bases.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
  10. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Lot of assertive statements there.

11. clonegeek

clonegeek Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2022
    I hope that Tech does something like get a love interest or something that actually makes us care about him

12. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    He might do a Lando and fall in love with a robot.

13. clonegeek

clonegeek Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2022
    Good Point

14. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    How about Tech just does something really cool and heroic? Get's character development opposite someone else. Like a rescue situation by himself. As the genius guy, he would probably be the biggest underdog on his own. Giving him a ship won't just make him interesting.

15. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I don’t understand why Season 2 isn’t releasing in December given that to my knowledge there will be no Star Wars or Marvel series airing that month?

16. Lomer2012

Lomer2012 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2016
    Probably because of Willow (which starts on November 30th).

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    some The Bad Batch update twitter account apparently got some season 2 leak/rumors pinch of salt
    [

"1. Cody may have TWO EPISODES of appearance.
    2. Omega may have a potential love interest.
    3. The Coruscant arc will possibly include Boba and Omega meeting. Jango could be discussed.
    4. Rex may have a potential love interest."

cwustudent likes this.
  18. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm ok with Omega having a love interest; but personally I think Rex having one would be a little too much.

Sproj likes this.
  19. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I'm ok with him having one as long as it isn't Ahsoka.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  20. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Too many ships are too much ****. Glad this is from a questionable Twitter account.

21. Noname12

Noname12 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 19, 2020
    It depends. Rex and Omega have not the same age and maturity, so the love interest can be treated differently . Having two character have a love interest can be an amazing reason for character development for these two character (aka Obi Wan/Satine).

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    From Reddit leaks page. Huge Pinch of salt, a more detailed on supposed rumor.
    Some key Bad Batch Season 2 Details I have heard over the past two weeks, most of this is from the first 8 episodes or half. I have two sources, So I believe it. I've seen people launch at others for being new accounts, but people make new alts for info like this, some are trolls, some are legit, its wild rumours so take it as you will, but I trust these people.

* >!Nale Se works on early Snoke-like cloning experiments, they have dead and captured Jedi at the facility. They are also testing experiments on civilians. Howzer and his men are also sent as prisoners to this facility, possibly to be experimented upon too. Nale Se discretely tries to protect Howzer and his men. There is also tension between the scientists and what are assumed to be Sith Cultists sent by Palpatine to oversee the Force Sensitive experiments, and one of the scientists is also a female Chiss posing as a human, Nale se susses it out fairly quickly as she realizes the Chiss is attempting to Sabotage the experiments. Nothing more on that, but a lot of politics taking place in the facility itself. !<
    * >!Gungi, Katooni, Petro etc are hiding out with Tera Sinube on Kashyyk with Gungi's wookie family. Cid sends the Batch here. They know the Wookies and their scrapped Clone Wars arc on the planet is referenced and made fully canon. The Empire hires the Trandoshans as a mercenary force to round up Wookies for slave labour. The Batch and the Wookies and Padawans and Tera defeat the Trandoshans. Gungi stays with his family. Petro, Katooni and the others leave with Tera, its hinted they may appear in the second half of the season, as we know Tera eventually dies. Something else, Petro tries to impress Omega, but Omega swings the same way as her brothers. She has a crush on Katooni. !<
    * >!Omega and Boba meet! finally. Episode 6,7 and 8 are dedicated to this Coruscant arc. The Batch are laying low with the Martez sisters and Rex. Hiding in your enemies backyard. These eps are where Cody is reintroduced, so we see events from the underworld from Boba and Omega's perspective and up above with Crosshair's and Cody's. Boba will tell Omega about Jango and he isn't particularly friendly to her for most the arc i'm told. He's on a job and Omega tags along much to his annoyance. This will lead them to the upper levels of Coruscant. !<
    * >!Something that is bound to piss off a lot of babies in this arc is the flat out implication that Rafa Martez and Rex have a mutual fling going on. The Batch will tease Rex over it, much to his embarrassment. Its all very brotherly banter, told Jennifer Corbett wrote this arc.!<
    * >!That's the mild juicy details for the first half, for the second half, I don't have as much plot info for the second, bar major characters appearing which include Bo-Katan, Ahsoka, Wolffe, Gregor, Maul, The Pykes, Roland, Cad Bane, Fennec, and the rest of Delta Squad are all set to return. Gideon is also set to make his animated debut in relation to the Bo-Katan episodes, cementing their antagonistic history together. Krennic will also appear, they're not sure who is voicing him, but i'm told Giancarlo still voices Gideon. I'm told there is no Vader this season in relation to those two. Thrawn is planned to make an appearance in Season 3, I assume the female Chiss may be working on his orders. !<

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
    cwustudent likes this.
  23. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Okay let's assume these rumors are correct...
    ...the undercover Chiss working for Thrawn interests me the most along with the Snoke experiments. Could Thrawn be trying to sabotage the cloning experiments? If so does this then lead into what he's doing post-ROTJ? Could he be trying to build his forces to try and stop Palpatine?

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  24. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Female Chiss - maybe Sev'rance Tann?

It sounds quite interesting, but, especially with Thrawn's early involvement, it will be a total canon collaps regarding Zahn's books, so I hope this leaks are not true.

25. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    I’m pretty sure Ashley Eckstein said that she didnt do any work on Bad Batch, so I’m sceptical of these leaks.

But for the sake of argument if we indulge them...

Thrawn and the Chiss being involved would indicate that Filoni’s at least trying to acknowledge the Zahn stuff and the murkier morality of the character not being 100% into Palpatine’s vision. Thrawn actively having Chiss agents in Lesser Space does strike me as a clumsy continuity thing, even if it’s well meaning on Filoni’s part.