main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge 16th Annual Non-Denominational Winter (for Some) Holiday Fic-Gift Exchange: Done for 22–23! TY all!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Findswoman , Dec 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. UltramassiveUbersue

UltramassiveUbersue Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2022
    Here is my fic-gift for @devilinthedetails , The Talk! Featuring sassy teenage Ben torturing Luke with awkward questions on their first camping trip without Mara.

2. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Yay! Always wonderful to see another fic-gift come in. Got it in the index now! :D

3. Seldes_Katne

Seldes_Katne Force Ghost star 3

Mar 18, 2002
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
  4. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Excellent! I’ve got it in the index, thanks so much! :)

And with that, stories by all six (6) of this year’s participants have been posted! I think one or two may still be awaiting future chapters, but they are all started and posted (with about a week to spare, no less), and we didn’t need to call in any pinch writers. So give yourselves a big round of applause for making this challenge such a success and making the 2022–23 holiday season that much brighter! =D= See you in December! :D

5. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    =D= Thanks to everyone for sharing your stories -- I've enjoyed reading and I'm eagerly anticipating diving into those last few stories that I haven't gotten to yet.