main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which U. S. presidential candidate do you favor?

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by General Kenobi , Apr 24, 2004.

?

Which U. S. presidential candidate do you favor?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. George Bush

41.8%
  2. John Kerry

49.5%
  3. Ralph Nader

4.4%
  4. Other (please specify)

4.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Trump

Darth_Trump Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2004

W.

There is nothing else that needs to be said.

2. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    Nader.

I have absolutly no preference between Bush or Kerry as the both support the same corperate pro-war agenda.

3. Son-Of-Suns

Son-Of-Suns Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    I would have voted for Lieberman, he's the only one of the canidates who represents at least some of my views.

And like that...he's gone.

4. TAAKIN_GRAND-MOFF

TAAKIN_GRAND-MOFF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2004
    I'd die before id vote for that Kerry! Well maybe I wouldnt go that far, but I'm definatly for BUSH! (cant vote anyway so it doesnt matter)

***BUSH IN 04***

5. imright87

imright87 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2003
    if i could vote, i would cast my vote in favor of nader because of what children Kerry and Bush are being. Im fairly conservative but all this trash talking is making even me sick. So much attention is focused on the candidates pasts, but what do they intend to do??? and do their pasts really matter?

*sigh* its going to be a long campaign year...

6. winter_chili

winter_chili Jedi Master star 5

Nov 6, 2002
    the puppet on the left

7. Shackleton

Shackleton Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2004
    *sigh* its going to be a long campaign year...

Amen. We've barely gotten through May and I'm already sick of each one. If I had to choose however, I'd probably go for W.

8. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    Bush. Let's give him 4 more years for actually doing something about terrorisms. Something Democrats and career politicians like John Kerry are not intrested in.

9. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I'm John Kerry and I approve this message.

10. Ewok15

Ewok15 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2002
    If I could vote, I would vote for Bush. Go Republicans!

11. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    Kerry

I don't like any of the choices but Bush is a horrible president in my opinion and needs to be gone.

12. Sarendipity

Sarendipity Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2004
    Whoever runs for the Libertarians. Despite the best efforts of the Remocrats and Demublicans, the US is not a two party system.

13. RattsTyerell38

RattsTyerell38 Jedi Master star 2

May 22, 2004
  14. Hatter

Hatter Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    Even though I'm Canadian, and can't vote in your election, I favour Kerry. I don't idolize him, but...

well, I heard this quote on CNN regarding Mr. Kerry.
    "Is he Bill Clinton? No. Is he not George Bush? Yes."

15. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Gary Nolan.

It is my fervent hope that somehow neither Bush nor Kerry will manage to win this one. Both mainstream choices are horrible.

-Paul

16. kenji1126

kenji1126 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2004
    Kerry all the way he came to my home town and he sounds like a great man i would love to see him knock bush out of office

17. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    Bush. Kerry has come across to me as a snake in the grass.

18. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    Kerry. Anyone but Bush in '04.

19. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Even though I'm a republican I'm probably going to vote for Kerry. There's too much about Bush and his administration that I don't like for me to vote him back in. Even though Kerry will definitely win my state (New York) I couldn't do that and keep a clear conscience.

I would have supported John McCain fiercely in the 2000 election if he'd gotten the nomination. I see him as a man who has qualities that can be admired. I don't see much to admire this time around in anybody up for the job, but I'm going to vote for the lesser of all the evils.

Jae Angel

20. stradman

stradman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2002
    Even though there are some things about Bush that I do not agree with, mainly the "No Child Left Beheind," among other things, he is still better than Kerry. You know where Bush stands. Dispite common belief, he IS an intelligent man. He holds multiple Ivy League degrees. He is also a man of great character (see Thanksgiving 2003).

Where does Kerry stand? no one knows. His main platform is change, but what are we changing to? No one knows! If people vote for Kerry, they are voting for an unknown. For all who love their country, this is an extremely frightning place to be.

My vote is with Bush. Until someone better comes along, it will remain Bush.

21. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    None of these candidates really stick out to me. But if were to choose I would choose Kerry, mainly because Edwards is his running mate. I always liked Edwards and I was going to vote for him (until he dropped out).

Now, I'm not one of those uber Bush haters who thinks his head should be on a lance, but I dislike this man. I just cannot support this man anymore: the War in Iraq was pointless; he is practically a liar, and he's an idiot (come on, has he ever given a speech in which he didn't fumble his words or forget what he was talking about?).

Again, I don't hate the man, but I gravely dislike him. I vote Kerry (though it's really a vote for Edwards ;)).

22. Marcus-Aurelius

Marcus-Aurelius Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2004
  23. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I'm not exactly crazy about Bush, but I really don't like Kerry...and voting for anyone else would be throwing my vote away.

24. stradman

stradman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2002
    Just because Bush fumbles words does not make him an idiot. Few people know that Gerald Ford who is often known for tripping and falling down stairs was on Michigan's starting lineup when he was in college. This makes him one of the most athletic and shurefooted presidents of the USA.

25. jedijoker

jedijoker Chosen One star 8

Jul 6, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.