main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Legacy #33: Fight Another Day, part 2 (of 2)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Carlis, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    I am predicting that Treis Sinde will sacrifice himself to help the Mon Calamari people.

Roan Fel orders him to come back and teach, the Mon Cal need him on Dac, so he'll probably resolve this conflict by sacrificing himself to destroy the leviathan and kill Darth Azard as well.

I think Dac will eventually go on to be liberated and become the prime world of the GA Remnant (like Bastion is the prime world of the Fel Loyalists), but Sinde's sacrifice will help foster good ties between the allies.

That's my prediction, anyways.

2. DarthAdamentum

DarthAdamentum Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2008
    I also think Azard will die. One less Sith to go.

3. CaptainJackBauer24

CaptainJackBauer24 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 15, 2008
    Big Spoiler

Sinde names Jagged Fel as first Emperor

4. Synrebirth

Synrebirth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2009
    I seriously hope you're messing with us. Why the frell would they clarify something that big so early?

5. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Well, IF that is true, it is very obvious from what we have in LOTF/FOTJ. And it would have obviously been done with permission of the book authors, and DR/LFL. It's not really that early anymore, since we've been assuming it was Jag for 3 years now.

6. CaptainJackBauer24

Oct 15, 2008
    I'm not messing with you guys Sinde says the imp knights have served the true emperor for three generation going back to Jagged Fel - pretty cool huh? The rest of the issue was great as well. Roan mentions that his Father always said Sinde was stubborn but no name was given for Fel 2nd.

The Krakana fighters attack the AT-AT, Isen and Azard escape and the devilsquid (on the cover) attack the leviathan with a little Force pressure from Sinde and they drag it down into some crevasse.

7. Synrebirth

Synrebirth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2009
    Then I am a happy man nonetheless. Sorry for distrusting you, Bauer, this kinda thing is going to set off a powder-keg. :p

8. CaptainJackBauer24

Oct 15, 2008
    No sweat, sinrebirth

Just keep the rum out of the explosion.

9. Jmacq1

Jmacq1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2005
    Easy/Likely answer: Because if they didn't do it now, it's probably spoiled by the "Legacy Era Campaign Guide" that Wizards of the Coast is putting out next month.

Addendum: Plus, Occam's Razor and all.....

Addendum to the Addendum: Early? We're almost three years into this series....

10. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    This was a very good issue. Just finished reading it. Great battle by the Mon Cal. And I'm really starting to like Sinde. Also, we get an idea of how old he is since Sinde served Fel II

11. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Good to hear. Certainly didn't expect them to reveal it before the novels got caught up, but it's nice to see we're getting that out of the way now.

12. YVH

YVH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    KARK YEAH

Even if we all knew it was going to happen.

Three cheers for the IPOD!

13. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    [face_praying] synopsis please?

14. Admiral_Stone

Admiral_Stone Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2008
    :eek: Didn't see that one coming in this issue.

Additional Question: Does this fall under the 1 week comic spoiler policy:confused:

15. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006

I'm having a moment. Please allow me. :_| =D= [face_love]

Not that it hasn't been obvious for three karking years! :p But still to finally have it official canon... words can not say.

Havac? [face_batting] Can I have an update on Jag's Wookie page please?

16. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Insert surprised and excited outburst of random profanity here.

Well, OK, I already inserted it in #eu, so I'll elaborate. Freaking awesome. Thank god we have confirmation. Hopefully John will start sliding some more facts our way.

17. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
  18. S1thari

S1thari Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 13, 2008
    Very, very cool reveal. Although it was obvious enough, confirmations of this magnitude are always good.

19. Bly

Bly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    HOORAH!:D

20. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Emoticons here cannot do my excitement justice.

Wahooo!!!!

Thanks for sharing :D

21. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Dug the issue- the name drop was cool, but the visuals of the Devilsquid attacking the Leviathan, as well as the suggestion that we may see the land version again, were quite cool. We also get some good looks at the "AT-AT Swimmer" (apparently it's name even though technically it wouldn't be a "terrain" transport by being a swimmer... ;)

The interaction between Roan and Treis was my favorite bit, though.

22. Volderon

Volderon Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 23, 2007
    Legacy never ceases to amaze. Incredible story. Words cannot do it justice. Oh and I have a question concerning the Imperial Knights and Jedi. Who do you think would win in a fight? A Jedi or an Imperial Knight? To me, Jedi seem more adept at using the force and are more in tune with it...but what are your opinions?

23. S1thari

S1thari Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 13, 2008
    That's hard to say. I guess it would depend on who it was - the Imperial Knights have always seemed a bit more stronger battle-wise to me because they don't have as many restraints as the Jedi do.

24. Darth_Nihl

Darth_Nihl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2008
    Pretty please?

The news so far has all been great![face_dancing]

25. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    !!!

THE EMPIRE IS VICTORIOUS ON ALL FRONTS

This pretty much almost settles it, doesn't it? Jaina must be the IWoD--there is no other way.

EDIT: It almost certainly settles the question of Roan's ancestry, too, then--unless the throne skipped generations (which is admittedly very possible), HIM is the grandson of Jagged Fel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.