main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    I heard the Mickey mouse is going to do a cameo in EP7 he will be sitting with Jar Jar , an Ewok , that blue Elephant puppet from ROTJ & Ashoka in a cantina...this is from the most reliable source a garbage man at Disney head office .

2. Darth Cornish

Darth Cornish Jedi Grand Master star 1

Nov 7, 2000
    There's like this Sith army, and like this Mandalorian army, and an Imperial Army and like a Rebel army and they like fight loads. And its like really dark, except for the humour. And everyone dies, except they don't. And eveyone who is already dead, isn't, and they like come back to life.

That's what i heard.

Panakas_Dawg likes this.
  3. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    My cousin knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows the janitor for Lucasfilm and he said that 75% of the movie takes
    place on Naboo in the Gungan city. It's true.:D

4. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Psy will do a cameo, singing gungan style

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Overheard at the Prancing Bantha Cantina in Mos Eisley - Rotta Desilijic Tiure has posted a dead/alive bounty for a certain Han and Leia Solo relating to the murder of his father Jabba. A figure in Mandalorian armor was supposedly seen entering Jabba's (now Rotta's) Palace. Could the Fett be trying for Solo once last time?

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  6. darthtuttle

Apr 2, 2004
    Gamorrean guards shall reappear, reenacting the march of the winkies from wizard of oz. i found this out from one of my taxi passengers who has a cousin who interned for lucas films.

7. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    My friend asked me if I would be mad if he would have created a profile here (under an alias), posted for a few months, then claimed he had leaked pieces of the script and tried to pass them onto me as real. I told him that I wouldn't be mad and I said that 1) we're all pretty skeptical of any news here and 2) the people of this forum would probably tear him a Super Shadow sized *** ****.

8. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    Working at my desk when Lucas *himself* prowled among our cubicles, handing out little crayon drawings he wants translated into "killer space stuff." I am staring at some yellow smudges, peppered with purple dots and red lines - I can only assume this is some kind of space battle. There is a notation at the bottom that says, "Make Lando's sick!" Again, I hope we are referring to a spaceship.

My cubemate has a bizarre depiction of square-and-triangle buildings, with what can only be described as a blue elf surrounded by white blobs. He thinks this means Blue Yoda is coming back.

HanJones, MrFantastic74 and DarthBoba like this.
  9. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Michael Eisner was sending me smoke signals the other day, and he told me that Peter Sellers is going to play the roles of Luke, Han, and Leia. He also told me that they are going to adapt The Glove of Darth Vader and turn it into three parts for Episode VII. I asked him how he would know all of this since he is no longer with Disney, and he signaled back saying "I am the will of the force". I tried asking him why the will of the force wanted to make all of those crappy direct-to-video sequels in the 90's, but he didn't respond.

10. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Online I found a webcam that showed Temura Morrison practicing Mando'a with Karen Traviss. I am personally very appalled by this.

DarthBoba likes this.
  11. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    I heard a rumour that EP7 is going be about force ghost's & the only characters are force ghost's - there will be a ghost of Jar Jar because straight after EP3 he became a jedi & later died when he had his head was cut off by an Ewok ! the title is : Episdoe VII The Ghost Protocols......this came from a very reliable source Goofy himself - well the guy who voices him anyway .

12. Lando's Little Maneuver

Lando's Little Maneuver Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 26, 2012
    One of the guys at ILM told me that Episode VII is going to star Max Reebo and Droopy McCool in an intergalatic remake of The Blues Brothers.
    They're going to spend the majority of the movie trawling the galaxy on a "mission from the force" to get the band back together.

Sy Snootles is apparently going to do a searing rendition of Shake Your Tail Feather, and in the same scene Han Solo will reprise his interpretive dance role from Kinect Star Wars.

Gamiel, HanJones and DarthRelaxus like this.
  13. Panakas_Dawg

Jul 29, 2004
    Just got an email from Kathleen Kennedy (or, as we call her, "K-Money"). Michael Bay is directing, Episode 7 will be an all-Lego film, and Kenny Baker has a role as a spoon.

14. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    They signed Harrison!

BigAl6ft6 and DarthRelaxus like this.
  15. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Gillian Anderson slipped up in an interview and said. "Well I don't think any actresses in my generation didn't want to be Luke's girlfriend or wife, I mean why would I turn down a role like that..." Her agent immediately released a retraction.

kainee, DarthBoba and Panakas_Dawg like this.
  16. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    Episode VII is going to be a remake of Caravan of Courage.

Lazy Storm Trooper likes this.
  17. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I called up George Lucas via Skype and he told me that they're actually remaking the PT in rotoscope ala Ralph Bashki's The Lord of the Rings.

Panakas_Dawg likes this.
  18. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    My second cousin's nephew's former roommate works for Lucasfilm (well actually he works for a Burger King the next town over from Skywalker Ranch and sometimes the lighting people stop there for a burger, so he DOES technically get some of the money he earns from LFL in a roundabout way) and he says that George Lucas himself will act as the stunt double for Mark Hamill... with a REAL LIGHTSABER.

HanJones likes this.
  19. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Pfft I have the only real lightsaber in existence....unless they stoles it from me!

20. Panakas_Dawg

Jul 29, 2004
    Just over heard Lucas yelling at Kerry Conran over the phone. George told him he'd better direct "this steaming pile" for the fans or else "that puppy ain't coming home." Mandalorian armor will be the new "trooper" armor and George is dead set on having C3PO wearing Jedi Robes underneath a layer of Mandalorian armor as the droids attempt to sneak into Darth Malefical's inner sanctum incognito.

It will also be revealed that Midichlorians are tiny, microscopic tech - so, therefore, all droids can be Force-sensitive, too. R2 is revealed to be the Next Chosen One, as laid out in some ancient prophecy from the Jedi archives.

21. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    My same inside source from the Burger King the next town over from Skywalker Ranch also says the new villain will be named Colonel Dubious, and will be General Grievous' little brother.

22. darthtuttle

Apr 2, 2004
    Best one i heard so far.

23. battlefrontboy

battlefrontboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2012
    My uncle owns a Flannel store. Long story short, the scoop is that Luke is going to be rolling around in a motorized wheelchair the entire time, but the wheelchair is a remodeled R2.

24. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    Word on the street is that negotiations have broken down with Mark Hammil, and they are going to recast the role of Luke Skywalker with Dirk Benedict. Also, the current plan is to digitally superimpose Carrie Fisher's head on Callista Flockhart's body - it's the only way they could get Harrison Ford to sign on.

Wedge is to be the Admiral of the Alliance, but will be played by Luke Perry. Finally, Jabbafina the Hutt will be played by Rosie O'Donnell.

HanJones and MrFantastic74 like this.
  25. darthtuttle

Apr 2, 2004
    You're inside info is disouraging me from watching the film