main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Your favorite little moment or detail in the PT? (image heavy)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Chancellor Yoda, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Binary Sunset

Binary Sunset Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 31, 2014
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bene/Canon

2. MarcJordan

MarcJordan Force Ghost star 4

Nov 17, 2014
    I hope these pics find value here goes....:cool:

Obi Wan, Padme, Anakin (off screen is C3PO and R2D2) - AOTC

Obi Wan's desperate hour. Attack on him (ie the Republic) - Just before the Infamous Clone Wars. Anakin feels he can't help because he's under the authority of the Mace and the JC and it's too far for the JC to help.
    [​IMG]

Obi Wan, Leia, Luke (C3PO and R2D2)

Leia's desperate hour (attack on Leia, ie the Rebellion) - After the infamous Clone wars . Luke feels he can't help because he's under his uncle's authority and Alderaan is too far.
    [​IMG]

GL, Im lost for superlatives!

Thanks for the heads up on the SWRT. Didn't know there was an insight on it.

MJ

3. The-Clone-Wars

The-Clone-Wars Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
    It's really bugging me that I can't find a picture of it, but it's right before or after this one, where the green and blue (of Qui Gon and Obiwan's lightsabers, I assume), is reflected.

[​IMG]

4. The-Clone-Wars

The-Clone-Wars Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
    Here we go, at 2:25

WAZZER likes this.
  5. Codename_Strife's_Shadow

Codename_Strife's_Shadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 2015
    One of my personal favorite moments is the calm, collected delivery of Darth Maul's line: "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." Darth Maul's vocal delivery (thanks to Peter Serafinowicz) and his visual delivery (thanks to Ray Park) combine to show a man who's anger surpasses just ranting and raging; it shows pure hatred, calm, collected and most of all calculated. His semi-demonic aesthetic really hammers the effect down too.

Darth Maul: Arguably one of the best villains of all time.
    Fate: Cut down by a lucky padawan almost immediately after killing a Jedi Master.

6. MarcJordan

Nov 17, 2014
    Firelight glow and Foreshadowing
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MJ

boonjj, Sith_Smuggler and minnishe like this.
  7. LZM65

LZM65 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2015
    Anakin and Shmi say good-bye in "The Phantom Menace". Okay . . . Anakin and Padme's Naboo picnic.

Tonyg likes this.
  8. Jedi with a TARDIS

Jedi with a TARDIS Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 4, 2013
    Baby Skywalker twins! Luke is SOOOO CUUUUUTE! [:D]

9. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    I don't particularly like this scene... but I've always thought it's really neat how, with that choker thing on Padme's dress and the very noticeable fire in the background, it has a ton of visual foreshadowing for how this relationship will end. "It would destroy us" indeed.

wobbits and AniLukeRey like this.
  10. DarthSheev

DarthSheev Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 9, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The father listens to the devil, while the son refuses. Definitely one of the best scenes in the PT. Lucas definitely knew what he was doing in that scene.

11. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    The E.T. senators in TPM:

[​IMG]

Tonyg, wobbits, Shaak Ti and 5 others like this.
  12. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

I wondered if they wanted lower taxes on the holonet usage so they could phone home. :p

13. Xenor

Xenor Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 7, 2014
    this x1000.
    I would give my life if I could see Anakin vs Jedi Temple like 10 minutes screentime. SERIOUS
    Then I would die peacefully.
    Just thinking about it makes me rage so hard I'm going to the gym.

Andy Wylde and darklordoftech like this.
  14. MarcJordan

Nov 17, 2014
    Fire and Ice. Father and Son. Obi Wan has seen it ALL, alive and "alive"

Fire : Anakin no longer himself burning and reaching out to Obi Wan.
    [​IMG]

ICE: Luke half dead reaching out to Obi Wan.

[​IMG]

FIRE: Anakin burning, still reaching out looks at Obi Wan with his back facing , walking away.
    [​IMG]

ICE: Luke looking at Obi Wan who is facing Luke, giving him vital information.

[​IMG]

FIRE: Anakin's face now burned up suffering in the heat of the flames.
    [​IMG]

ICE: Luke's face now frozen suffering in the sleet and cold succumbs to unconsciousness.

[​IMG]

Finally, Obi Wan picks up Anakin's Lightsaber to hold it till.....

[​IMG]

he picks up again, to handover to Luke decades later.

.[​IMG]

GL, you got me hooked.

MJ

15. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
  16. LZM65

LZM65 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2015
    During the Coruscant chase scene in "Attack of the Clones", Anakin and Obi-Wan nearly miss another speeder zooming nearby. The stunned driver cried out, "What the . . . ?" before the camera broke away from him.

AniLukeRey and Shaak Ti like this.
  17. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    A lovely little detail I noticed in ROTS involves the exterior of the senate, where Anakin, Obi-Wan and Palpatine arrive after landing. In the background of the conversation between Obi-Wan and Anakin, you can see a bunch of droids lifting boxes around. Each droid is a little cameo of a droid that has appeared previously, eg. the droid that picked C-3PO up in the Geonosis droid factory, or the floating pit droids from the deleted pod race scenes or Dooku's solar sailor pilot.

It was a really nice little easter egg in the background for attentive fans like me.

See them in this video at about 19:23.

18. fl00dsm0k3

fl00dsm0k3 Jedi Knight

Nov 3, 2012
    I love the scene between Yoda, Obi Wan, and Bail Organa on the Tantive IV after the twins were delivered

19. Sith Lord 84

Sith Lord 84 Jedi Padawan

Aug 1, 2015
    My favorite is Maul giving that evil stare to the Jedi.

[​IMG]

20. MarcJordan

Nov 17, 2014
    Almost forgot about this. Great focus on the well being of Padme, as soon as Anakin slices the Kouhuns. Supreme Jedi concentration! All this while Obi Wan starts his dash toward the window.
    [​IMG]

The sequence just before it (Anakin jumping over the bed and swinging his saber (if I could make a gif of it would awesome) is also a sight to behold. Any takers?

GL you know all about set pieces!

MJ

21. Binary Sunset

Binary Sunset Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 31, 2014

[​IMG]
    Here you go.
    http://gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation...j42mH5GTBJM13hIb4wTBSA&file=output_y20TIW.gif

MarcJordan likes this.
  22. Thiazzi

Thiazzi Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 27, 2015
    • When the pair of clones jump off of the transport in AotC to accompany Anakin and Obi-Wan when they confront Dooku, you can see their bodies fly off the platform as they are killed by Dooku's droids.
    • In AotC, when Obi-Wan is speaking with Yoda and the younglings, you can see several Jedi in the background talking and then agreeing on something - one is Aayla Secura!
    • In AotC, after Obi-Wan has met Jango and goes out on the platform to speak with the Council, right before he leaves, Tuan We rubs her cheek with a hand, almost deviously.
    • In AotC, when Obi-Wan is being given a tour of the cloning facility, a clone eating in the mess hall looks around, appearing pissed off.
    • In AotC, Zam Wessel's human face changes when Anakin tries to get at her through the roof of her speeder.
    • In AotC, Anakin tries to tell his mother that everything will be okay, but he breaks off and Hayden's face expresses perhaps the most genuine distraught look in any film I've seen as he listens to her attempt to say she loves him.
    • In RotS, when the droid and Neimodian crew are abandonimg the bridge, a later shot of the Invisible Hand breaking in two implies that the cowards were killed on the second half of the ship... Ironic.
    • In RotS, Artoo always stays with the ship.

Tonyg, Shaak Ti, darkspine10 and 3 others like this.
  23. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
  24. Thiazzi

Thiazzi Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 27, 2015
    • In RotS, Anakin skips steps in the briefing room when Obi-Wan tells him to be wary or the Chancellor so he can beat his former master to the exit, even though Obi-Wan started on the stairs first.
    • In RotS, on the bridge of the Invisible Hand, the droid who takes Obi-Wan and Anakin's lightsabers says a snarky "You're welcome," to General Grievous when the latter snatches them away.
    • In RotS, when Obi-Wan is speaking with Commander Cody aboard a Venator class star destroyer, several younger clones with Bodie Taylor's face can be seen in the background, indicating that either clones aren't deployed uniformly to the battlefield, or that the war has dramatically aged veterans.

25. MarcJordan

Nov 17, 2014
    I just noticed a small little detail that makes look at the marriage scene in an almost hilarious but cute way. When Anakin and Padme just get married they are looking at the water at the balcony, Hayden seems to ever so slightly playfully nudge Natalie. Natalie does so likewise. It's a good one:D Check it out!

MJ