main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Welcome to the Character Interview thread.

The way it works is pretty simple. In this thread, we answer questions from the POV of Star Wars characters.

The rules:

There aren't very many.

1. After you answer a question, leave another one for the next poster.

2. Use any character - OC, Canon, NuCanon, or Legends.

3. Ask any question - mundane or off the wall.

4. Don't hog the thread. Enthusiasm is understandable, and it's inevitable that some people will post more than others. But please try not to be that person who is every other post.

5. Keep it in the TOS.

Lets get the ball rolling. I'll show you how it's done.

What's your favorite color?

Kylo Ren: Black.

Have you ever felt torn apart inside?

2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    C-3PO: Oh, my, yes. When I was on Cloud City, after the evacuation from Hoth and going through that horrid asteroid field. And then Darth Vader put Captain Solo in carbonite! And was trying to take Princess Leia prisoner...I just fell all to pieces. I really didn't know if I was coming or going. If it wasn't for R2-D2 showing up with Master Luke, I don't know what would have happened!

Q: Did you ever question whether the struggle was worth it?

3. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Random Unnamed Rebel: There was this moment, right before I died, when I stared out at the fire of the exploding ship and thought: "This is it?"

Q: Do you believe in free will in a galaxy with the Force?

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Cowgirl Jedi 1701 -- this is amazingly awesome, and I will try very hard not to hog the thread [face_love] [face_laugh]
    Qui-Gon Jinn: Free will is of course a gift of all sentients. How they choose to exercise it can lead to good or bad consequences.

How did it feel when you thought you'd lost your family only to find out you had someone very dear to you already that was connected?

5. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Rey: It was hard, all those years on Jakku, waiting for my family to come back for me. When I left Jakku I thought I was leaving behind any hope of ever finding my family again. Then, when Finn was injured, I realized that those who cared about me were my family. Finn was beside me, fighting for me, like my own dear brother. That’s when I realized I had family beside me the whole time.

Who is your secret crush?

6. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    CO-34: CONSTRUCTION DROID. CONSTRUCTION. CLASS FIVE. SEE-OH THREE FOUR. CONSTRUCTION.

Ever dreamed of being somebody else? If so, then who?

7. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Shaman Ursula (OC)

I dreamed of being the famous holo actress Karrie Fysher when i as a child. She was so pretty and spoke her mind. Not to mention she sent a Nerf Tongue to a pervert as a warning.

Is sand really that annoying?

8. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Kylo Ren: "AAAAAAAH, SAND! TELL ME ABOUT IT, I BET DARTH VADER HATED SAND, TOO!" *proceeds to smash things*

What's your favourite food?

9. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Ayesha Eskari (OC): Chyntucks, of course. The best Wookiee food you'll ever get.

What would you be in an alternate universe?

10. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Plapatine: Grandmaster of the Jedi Order fighting Darth Yoda

What is your favourite planet for a vacation?

11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald (OC) Well Alderaan was a great until the Death Star blew it to space dust but I digress. My favorite planet to take a vacation on is Polaris. Yes it's on the cold side but the night sky is breathtaking beautiful with the crisp night air that allow you to see the stars clearly and the auroras fill the skies with colorful bands.

Q: If you could own any ship what would it be?

Findswoman and Chyntuck like this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mara Jade: I have it, the Jade Sabre. My husband Luke gave it to me as a betrothal gift.

Q. What was your favorite memory growing up on Baroli?

:D

13. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Random Barolian: The moons. The moons are amazing. And when all four of them are full..... just wow. It's indescribably beautiful. You have to see it.

What's one of your favorite places on your home planet?

Ewok Poet, Findswoman and Chyntuck like this.
  14. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kanda Sutākirā My favorite place on my home planet is the fifth bend in the Third Branch of The River of Ten Thousand Branches; it means that I am almost home after a long hike in the mountains.

Are the Sith really as evil as people make them out to be?

Nehru_Amidala and Chyntuck like this.
  15. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Mace Windu: Yes, they are, and that you're asking the question is precisely why we don't grant you the rank of master.

Milk or sugar?

16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nisha Vyom-Vokar: I take sugar in my tea and milk in my caf

Would you consider being a freighter pilot?

Ewok Poet, Chyntuck and Findswoman like this.
  17. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Mel K: No, I wouldn't like people relying on me. I'm where I should be. (Rebel pilot)

Who's your favorite historical figure?

18. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Doria Vorr (OC): "It would have to be Dyeke, the most progressive comrade who ever lived."

What was your most embarrassing moment, ever?

Findswoman likes this.
  19. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Leia: Jabba the Hutt, chain mail slave bikini, do NOT get me started! Leering, drooling, and let's not mention the chafing in sensitive areas. Ergh!

If you could meet any famous historical figure, from your homeworld or any other, who would it be?

20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    LInza(OC): I would like to meet one of the First Ones, if that's possible, if that's not possible than i want to meet Brunhild, she helped found my home village and legend has it she helped defend the area from Agents of Chaos shortly after the village was set up.

Does a 'primitive' lifestyle sound like fun?

Chyntuck and Findswoman like this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Syal Fel/Wynnsa Starflare: Being a celebrity lost its novelty right away. I guess you could call living on Csilla "primitive". It's certainly cold! :p But it had its upside for sure: I was with the love of my life and had a large and very unique set of younglings, each very much his/her own person.

Q. What was it like finding a niche in a brand-new career and trying to fit in with the "crew?"

;)

22. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Rey: It was kind of easy and hard at the same time. Back on Jakku, most people didn't give a rodent's rear end about anybody but themselves. So you had to be tough and look out for number one. If you didn't hold your own, you didn't survive. So when I left, fitting into the "crew", as you say, was easy. Making friends was almost effortless. Because in spite of having had to fight just to survive for so long, I actually care about people. I can't help it. It's my nature. But it was hard too, because I'd never had friends before, so I didn't know how to be a friend. So they had to deal with that. It's been a while, but talking to my friends is still kind of awkward. I don't have a lot of people skills. But then neither does Finn. As an ex-stormtrooper, he's still getting used to not having to say "Sir, yes Sir" every three minutes.

Have you ever been in a new environment and felt completely overwhelmed by it, even though you were happy to be there?

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Linza(OC) I felt really overwhelmed when i visited Coruscant for the first time. I didn't comprehend a world completely cover in a city and populated with all sorts of strange beings.

Does your home world have any legends or myths?

Chyntuck and Findswoman like this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Winter: Alderaan is full of myths and legends full of rich detail and moral lessons. I of course remember the ones I studied in flawless detail. My favorite ones have happy endings. Growing up, Leia did not have much use for them. She was more interested in history and diplomacy. But as it turned out, she had quite the fine beginning/ending to her personal tale of love.

Q. What was the hardest command decision you had to make?

25. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Mon Mothma: Not sanctioning the Rogue One mission. I will forever be thankful that Jyn Erso, Cassian Ando, and the others decided not to listen to me.

What's the last thing that made you cry?