main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Welcome to The True Sith Empire.

[​IMG]

We, the true heirs of a dark tradition stretching back millennia, stand as the last uncorrupted scions of the First Sith Order, the children of the Old Ones. We are power incarnate, and suffering walks beside us.

Serve the Sith, and you shall see your shackles broken. Fear becomes purpose. Pain becomes power. Ignorance becomes a thirst for knowledge.

If you wish to join us, post the following in-thread:

~I give in to the power of the dark side~

You will then be added to the roster as a Peon, the lowest rank of the First Sith Order. Show your resolve and dedication by posting and remaining active for a time, and if you are worthy, a master may choose to start you on your journey to power.

~ROSTER~

~Dark Lords of the Sith Triumvirate~

The Dark Lords of the Sith comprise the leadership of the Sith Empire. The Supreme Leader stands as the political head of the order, supported by the might of the Lord Imperator and wisdom of the Twilight Empress. Together, the triumvirate rules the Sith as an equal partnership.

Sinrebirth
    Darth Insipid, Supreme Leader

Darth_wanderguard
    Darth Haretisch, Lord Imperator

Lady Belligerent
    Darth Bellorum, Twilight Empress

~

~Footman of the Dark Lords~

The Triumvirate’s right hand and power manifest. The Footman is second only to the Dark Lords themselves.

WookieeRage
    Darth Ravenous

~

~Sith Overlords~

Only the wisest and most powerful of the order ascend to the title of Sith Overlord. These are the venerable masters, revered for their longevity and dedication to the Sith. Overlords are expected to counsel and share wisdom with those less experienced, and to maintain the discipline and code of the First Sith Order.

QueenSabe7 - Darth Syren

DarthIshyZ - Darth Serapis

dragonsith13 - Darth Draconis

Darth Kronos

Snokers
    - Darth Anark

Halle Dray - Darth Kwea Acantha

E. L.Knight - Darth Hades

Kaleesh-Cyborg - Darth Krigsbefallaf

~

~Sith Underlords~

The backbone and mainstay of the Sith. Underlords comprise the largest element of the order, having passed every test and met every challenge as apprentices. Underlords are expected to pass on the teachings of the dark side to apprentices, and actively oppose, challenge, and undercut the enemies of the Sith.

Nehru_Amidala - Darth Hekate

Dagobahsystem - Darth Saadi

PCCViking - Darth Thunderous

HanSolo29 - Darth Skelm

Darth Cocytus

~

~Sith Acolytes~

The apprentices of the order. Acolytes form the frontlines and first defense of the Sith, and are tasked with proving loyalty to the order in all they do. Acolytes are expected to grow the order through recruiting efforts, and test the mettle of fellow apprentices.

Quinlan Vos - Darth Francium: 21(DarthIshyZ)

Mostlymad - Darth Valdimar: 20(Kaleesh-Cyborg)

~

~Sith Peons~

Silvertough*

*denotes recently active

~

Stone Council (Inactive Members)

corinthia, Darth Hesper
    Moonspun Dragon, Darth Arach
    greyjedi125, Darth Manticore
    Mikaboshi, Darth Cruor
    panta1978, Darth Soccmel
    Darth Master Titus
    Darth Sophis
    Isley_27
    , Darth Alva

~TRAINING~

Acolyte:

Upon being taken as an apprentice, a Peon will ascend to the rank of Acolyte and begin completing tasks assigned by the master who has agreed to train them. Each task is to be awarded 1-3 prestige according to difficulty, execution, and depth of engagement. Tasks may include written discussion, roleplaying, or any number of activities - masters are encouraged to be creative and to tailor training methods to individual apprentices for maximum engagement and interest. A master is a mentor above all, and should school an apprentice in Sith knowledge, roleplaying, respect for the hierarchy, and proper forum behavior.

Underlord:

An apprentice who has reached 50 prestige by way of a master’s tutelage will be elevated by the Triumvirate to the position of Sith Underlord. Underlords will perform Feats to prove their continued service and fealty to the Empire - the training of apprentices, the defense of the Triumvirate's honor, and the doing of the Dark Lords' will.

Overlord:

Once an Underlord is deemed by the Triumvirate to have completed enough feats, they will rise to the rank of Overlord. Sith Overlords are the revered few, the elite masters outranked only by the Footman of the Dark Lords, and the Triumvirate, and are to be respected and obeyed.

~RULES~

1. Do not post within the Guardians of Light thread. If you must associate with Jedi scum, do it on neutral ground or in private. Participation in social threads, the Rancor Pit, and the RPF Lightsaber Duel Thread is encouraged.
    2. Respect the hierarchy. In hierarchy there is order, in order there is stability. The word of the Triumvirate is law, and the vision and will of the Dark Lords is seen to realization by the Dark Tribunal. Together these two councils form the leadership of the Empire.
    3. Obey moderators and all aspects of the forum Terms of Service. Do not engage in petty underhanded dealings either in the Sith or otherwise. Do not use the forum to promote unaffiliated or unapproved social groups, or to recruit for other forums.
    4. Any user who receives a ban exceeding 24 hours will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and is subject to expulsion if it is deemed to be for the good of the Empire. The Sith will not be dishonored by malcontent, disobedient whelps.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    Ah that fresh new thread smell.

Love what you all have done with the place. Simple but deadly.

3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Yay! Second reply!
    * Moves stuff into my new room *

4. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Now, we need some peons to keep it shiny.

5. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    @Silvertough! You’ll be happy to know that we moved into a new temple just for you to clean it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    *Lifts up a mop and bucket* I will begin at once, my lord.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

8. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    That new thread smell.

Sorry for the scare, everyone. We’re Sith after all, where would we be without some occasional torture?

Also, congratulations on the promotion, @WookieeRage. I know you’ll guide the EUC well.

9. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Oh no no no.

*Replaces mop with tooth brush.

That’s better. :)

10. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    Ah but of course, It'll be easier to reach all of the temple's nooks and crannies with this, good thinking! Many thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

11. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    You three have new titles, too! Shiny!

Are there going to be new threads in WNU and SWC?

12. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    Quick question: I never got this thread before. Is it for people who are in the RP or for people who is under apprenticeship of someone? Just curious...

13. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    You do not have to be in the RP game to post here, though we encourage it! Equally we encourage participation in the academy and ranking structure of the order here also, as a way to interact within a social construct of honoring all things SITH, darkside, and Star Wars :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    It's new, so, yes, you've never seen it before. The rest is in the opening post. You were a member of the SWC version. Don't know if that will be reestablished.

15. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    We like to intermingle both loosely. Why? are you interested in joining our ranks?

To use the Force to gain power over others?

Or to simply serve a greater purpose in the galaxy?

What say you?

16. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    *stakes claim on everything exceeding eight feet and hangs upsidedown from a rafter with the best view* I certainly didn’t expect to come home from work to this. And I didn’t even have to pack the U-Haul! [face_party]

Congrats to @WookieeRage on gaining a lofty position. Sputnik and I salute you, sir. *salutes*

17. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    * Wonders when the cyborg will notice most ceilings in here are only 11 feet *

18. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    @Kaleesh-Cyborg Welcome home master. You probably haven’t notice yet because of how pitch black it is up there... but I plastered the ceiling and rafters with images of the master of the chosen one much like one would with wallpaper. Here let me flip on the billion candle recessed lighting I installed for you.

*hits the light switch and illuminates the rafters with bright light that would put the twin suns of Tatooine to shame*
    [​IMG]

19. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *resists the urge to put his apprentice six feet under a mound of negative prestige and instead torches the flammable scum off the walls with his built-in flamethrower* You disappoint me, Valdimar; desecrating Sith dwellings with such despicable images. You should be infinitely ashamed. Keep in mind I am still brainstorming your next task. Tread carefully. [face_skull]

20. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    And now the ceiling and rafters are a suitable color of hate filled blackness that give off the astounding aroma of freshly charred flesh (I only use the finest skins of the innocent as parchment). *breathes it in* A calculated risk that was worth it @Kaleesh-Cyborg

21. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    *stares at pile of skin*

... Hey, you gonna eat that?=P~

22. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Hmm. Maybe so. Your task is still destined to be brutal. [face_devil]

23. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    All yours. Is blackened or raw your favorite?

24. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Skin tartare... If I'm feeling fancy.

25. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    It has been decided, @Silvertough
    Approach, Peon!

Your dedication has been acknowledged and a master has grown an interest in you..

To your dismay I will be the first to inform you that I, Darth Ravenous have chose you to be my apprentice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.