main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Favorite eu jedi or sith and why?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi Knight88, Sep 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Mine would be Exar Kun because of the fact that he went too the the temple and saved Ulic qel droma from execution by defeating his old master, and being able to encase his force essence in a holocron and nearly take over the new republic.

2. SithOverlord101

SithOverlord101 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2018
    Darth Krayt/K'Kruhk - both were survivors who would eventually lead their respective sides after over 100 years of life and were two of the three people involved in both the Great Jedi Purge and the Third Jedi Purge [the other was Jedi Master T'ra Saa]. Oh, and K'Kruhk's hat is awesome.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  3. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    COOL I Knew about Krayt but I didn't know about K'kruhk

4. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Exar. Commanded the Massassi and invented the saberstaff.

5. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Favorite Jedi-I'd have to say Jacen Solo or Cilghal, and favorite sith-probably Krayt, Sadow, Cognus, Ruin among others i like as characters very much.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    huh?? I never even thought of jacen and I just re-read the legacy of the force series. GOOD PICK

7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Lumiya, Jacen, Jaina, Kyp...some dark and some just a little dark.

8. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
  9. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    While exar is my favorite eu jedi/sith I would also make note that I really like tulak hord the fact that he NEVER lost a lightsaber duel or an army under his command was never defeated.

10. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    I would say that Zayne Carrick is my favorite Jedi, but then again he is no Jedi. So, my favorite Jedi would be K'Kruhk - strong, enduring and stoic, but not ridiculously overpowered. Honorable mentions have to go to Chase Piru, Dass Jennir and Jolee Bindo. Neither Chase nor Dass are super powerful, top tier Jedi, but their persistance through difficult times makes them very symphatetic. And Jolee is just too cool.

Favorite Sith - Darth Krayt and Darth Nihilus. Krayt achieved a status in Sith history that is on par with Bane and Sidious. He reformed the Sith and conquered the galaxy, becoming the "best" of Bane and Sidious. And Nihilus, there is something evil and disturbing about him that makes him an intriguing villain.

11. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    GOOD POINT ABOUT NIHILUS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.